OpenMined is an unincorporated, volunteer-only open source project to provide federated machine learning using blockchain technology.
This repository provides tutorial code to explore and learn various projects in the openmined ecosystem.
- Make sure Python 3.5+ is installed on your machine by checking
- Install pysyft by following the instructions listed over here
- Install pysonar by following the instructions listed over here
- Install OpenMined unity app by following the instructions listed over here
note: currently we are working on the updated tutorials with the new Unity Backend for pysyft, However If you want to try the old tutorials you also need to install the deprecated pysyft & capsule libraries by following the instructions over here and here
- Pysonar-Decentralized model training simulation (deprecated)
- Pysyft-Paillier Homographic Encrypted Linear Classification (deprecated)
If you are interested in contributing to this, first check out our Contributor Quickstart Guide and then sign into our Slack Team to let us know which projects sound interesting to you! (or propose your own!).
Here's how you can contribute:
we would like to explore every possible use of the Openmined ecosystem and share these with the community, To that end you can create various tutorials and Put it in one of the beginner, intermediate, advanced sections based on their appropriate levels.
You can raise an issue or submit a pull request, whichever is more convenient for you.