Mocking up web app with Vitesse(speed)
🎨 Windi CSS - next generation utility-first CSS framework
🔥 Use the new
📥 APIs auto importing - use Composition API and others directly
🖨 Server-side generation (SSG) via vite-ssg
🦔 Critical CSS via critters
🦾 TypeScript, of course
☁️ Deploy on Netlify, zero-config
- Windi CSS (On-demand TailwindCSS) - lighter and faster, with a bunch of additional features!
- Vue Router
- Pinia - Intuitive, type safe, light and flexible Store for Vue using the composition api
unplugin-vue-components- components auto import
unplugin-auto-import- Directly use Vue Composition API and others without importing
vite-plugin-windicss- Windi CSS Integration
vite-plugin-md- Markdown as components / components in Markdown
- Vue I18n - Internationalization
vite-plugin-vue-i18n- Vite plugin for Vue I18n
- VueUse - collection of useful composition APIs
@vueuse/head- manipulate document head reactively
- Use Composition API with
<script setup>SFC syntax
- ESLint with @antfu/eslint-config, single quotes, no semi.
- pnpm - fast, disk space efficient package manager
vite-ssg- Server-side generation
- critters - Critical CSS
- Netlify - zero-config deployment
- VS Code Extensions
As this template is strongly opinionated, the following provides a curated list for community-maintained variations with different preferences and feature sets. Check them out as well. PR to add yours is also welcome!
- vitesse-lite - Lightweight version of Vitesse
- vitesse-webext - WebExtension Vite starter template
- vitesse-nuxt - Vitesse experience for Nuxt 2
- vitesse-addons by @johncampionjr - additional options for integrations, including Prettier and Storybook
- vitesse-ssr-template by @frandiox - Vitesse with SSR
- vitespa by @ctholho - Like Vitesse but without SSG/SSR
- vitailse by @zynth17 - Like Vitesse but for admin dashboard and TailwindCSS
Try it now!
Clone to local
If you prefer to do it manually with the cleaner git history
npx degit antfu/vitesse my-vitesse-app cd my-vitesse-app pnpm i # If you don't have pnpm installed, run: npm install -g pnpm
When you use this template, try follow the checklist to update your info properly
- Change the author name in
- Change the title in
- Change the favicon in
- Remove the
.githubfolder which contains the funding info
- Clean up the READMEs and remove routes
And, enjoy :)
Just run and visit http://localhost:3333
To build the App, run
And you will see the generated file in
dist that ready to be served.
Deploy on Netlify
Go to Netlify and select your clone,
OK along the way, and your App will be live in a minute.
I have created several Vite apps recently. Setting the configs up is kinda the bottleneck for me to make the ideas simply come true within a very short time.
So I made this starter template for myself to create apps more easily, along with some good practices that I have learned from making those apps. It's strongly opinionated, but feel free to tweak it or even maintains your own forks. (see community maintained variation forks)