zhaoolee / hades

Geek Repo:Geek Repo

Github PK Tool:Github PK Tool

Hades*话海报合集

Hades采用了碎片化叙事,每次挑战,NPC们都会和玩家有不同的对话,这些对话*话极多,按照B站用户的说法,每次都能被这些对话笑死🤣

这些对话存储在游戏的目录的Subtitles文件夹,为了深入探索这款游戏,我写了个脚本,将各个NPC的对话去重,并按照中英对照的形式绘制成了表格,表格展示在README.md。

通过阅读本仓库的README,你可以通过对话深入地了解各个NPC,了解这款游戏的各种隐藏剧情,中英对照学学英语,欣赏一下Hade独特美术风格的海报

Index(目录)


Achilles 阿喀琉斯(他生前曾是位伟大的英雄,如今成了神殿的警卫长)


Alecto 阿勒克图(复仇女神墨纪拉的姐姐)


Aphrodite 阿弗洛狄忒(司爱女神)


Ares 阿瑞斯(战神)


Artemis 阿尔忒弥斯(狩猎女神)


Athena 雅典娜(智慧女神)


Chaos 卡俄斯(万物的创造者)


Demeter 得墨忒尔(四季女神)


Dionysus 迪奥尼索司(酒神)


Dusa 杜莎(身负重任的蛇发女妖)


Eurydice 欧律狄克(无忧无虑的缪斯女神)


ExtraLines 一些零散的补充


Hades 哈迪斯(死者之主)


HadesField 哈迪斯的场景


Hypnos 修普诺斯(睡神)


Intercom BOSS战斗相关


MegaeraField 墨纪拉的场景


MegaeraHome 墨纪拉在家


Minotaur 阿斯忒里俄斯(米诺斯之牛)


Nyx 倪克斯(黑夜之神)


Orpheus 俄耳甫斯(宫廷乐师)


Patroclus 普特洛克勒斯(陨落的勇士)


Persephone 珀尔塞福涅(常青女神,冥界皇后)


Poseidon 波塞冬(海神)


Scratch 离开


Sisyphus 西西弗斯(他欺骗了亡灵,因此他被判处在塔耳塔罗斯从事长期的劳役)


Skelly 骨头(训练傀儡)


Songs 歌声


Storyteller 画外音


Thanatos 塔纳托斯(死神)


ThanatosField


Theseus 忒修斯(雅典英雄)


Tisiphone 提西福涅(复仇三女神之一)


ZagreusField 扎格列欧斯区域


ZagreusHome 扎格列欧斯的家


ZagreusScratch 扎格列欧斯离开


Zeus 宙斯(奥林匹斯之王)

Achilles 阿喀琉斯(他生前曾是位伟大的英雄,如今成了神殿的警卫长)

EN 🍭ZH-CN 🚀
Hey, lad.嘿,孩子。
You're back.你回来了。
You've returned.你回家了。
A moment, lad?能和你谈谈吗,孩子?
Hail.欢迎。
Yes, lad?怎么了,孩子?
What is it, lad.怎么了,孩子。
Zagreus?扎格列欧斯?
Something you require?有什么需要的吗?
Tell me what I can do.告诉我我能做点什么。
What's on your mind.有什么想说的吗。
What might I do for you?我能为你做点什么?
Certainly.没问题。
Splendid.非常好。
As good as done.干得好。
Very well.好吧。
I was thinking the same.我也是这么想。
I'll give it my all.我尽力而为。
You got it.拿去。
Of course.理所当然。
That can be arranged.这个可以。
Indeed.没错。
Hmm.嗯。
Be well.保重。
Be strong.坚强。
Prince.王子。
Your Highness.殿下。
Thank you for thinking of me, lad. Now, I have something for you, too. It's just a trifle, really, though I thought that maybe it could help from time to time.感谢你的关心,孩子。现在我也要给你一点东西。虽然不是什么宝贝,不过我想它应该能帮助到你。
You honor me. And I shall honor you. Lord Zagreus, O god of blood, I bid that you accept this humble offering on my behalf, and may our friendship endure until the end of time.我很荣幸,而我当礼尚往来。扎格列欧斯大人,鲜血之神啊,望汝接受吾这卑微的献礼,愿吾等之友谊延至地久天长。
Hm. Yes. I was careless.... Though, you must have been quite the respected warrior in your mortal days, Skelly.是的,当时是我的疏忽…不过,你生前一定是一位备受尊敬的勇士吧,骷榔头。
I think your father's in no mood for bargaining. Impulsiveness is how Patroclus and myself got in this situation to begin with. So I ask your patience. Thank you for bringing news of him to me. Keep talking to him when you can, will you?我觉得你父亲现在没心情谈条件。我和普特洛克勒斯是因为一时的冲动才导致现在的结果。所以现在我要你耐心等待。谢谢你带给我他的消息。如果有机会的话,和他多聊聊吧,好吗?
That's good, then. Glad to hear it.太好了。真是好消息。
Indeed, lad.当然了,孩子。
Now that you mention it... I can't.既然你这么说... 我做不到啊。
A word, Prince?王子,有空聊一聊吗?
Your Highness, over here.殿下,来这里一下。
Oh there you are, Highness.殿下你来了。
Let's have a brief word, Prince.让我们简单聊几句吧,王子。
Suggest you hurry in there, lad...我建议你快点过去,小伙子……
Can't let you in there, lad.这个地方可不能进,小伙子。
Off limits, I'm afraid.恐怕这里还不能进。
You know your father's rules.你也清楚你父亲定下来的规矩。
Come on, lad.拜托了,小伙子。
Locked for a reason, lad.这地方不是无缘无故被锁起来的,小伙子。
Not permitted there.那边不能进。
House rules, lad.是圣殿的规矩,小伙子。
Has to stay shut like that.那扇门不能打开。
No use in trying, lad.再怎么试也没用,小伙子。
Not going to open, lad.那扇门是打不开的,小伙子。
You have my thanks.谢谢你。
Why, look who.看看是谁来了。
Hah, haha.哈,哈哈。
Hello, lad.你好啊,小伙子。
Look, Pat.你看,小普。
We've a guest.有客人来了。
Ah, you're here.啊,是你来了。
How goes it, lad?你还好吗,小伙子?
Come all this way, huh.你一路赶到这里了,是嘛。
Fight on.继续努力吧。
Farewell.再见了。
Farewell, lad.再见了,小伙子。
Till we meet again.后会有期。
Fight like I'd fight out there.像我一样去外面战斗吧。
Good journey.祝你一帆风顺。
Fear is for the weak.恐惧是弱者的专利。
We'll see you.好吧,再见。
Come, lad.来吧,小伙子。
No mood for sparring, lad.我现在没心情陪练,小伙子。
Not now, lad.现在不行,小伙子。
I've fought enough I think.我觉得我已经打够了。
Rest while you're able.趁着有空的时候休息休息吧。
Not here to fight you, lad.我不是来和你打架的,小伙子。
Heh.呵。
Ehh.呃。
No, thank you.不用了,谢谢。
Yes, Master. Thank you.好的,大人,谢谢。
Of course, Mistress. I shall. By your command.当然没问题,夫人,愿意听从您的差遣。
...and then, when that pig-headed braggart ordered me to do it, I swear...……后来,那个固执的吹牛大王命令我去做那件事的时候,我发誓……
More than quite sure, indeed!完全正确,一点都没错!
Well I suppose you're right.好吧,我猜你说得没错。
Oh, come on, you can fight better than that.哦,加把劲儿,你可不是只有这点能耐。
Indeed it is, you're right.确实如此,你说得没错。
You're right!你说得没错!
We do.是啊。
Ah, yes.啊,没错。
Indeed!确实如此!
I do believe it is!我相信是这样!
Here!来了!
On our way!马上就到!
Ready!准备好了!
We hear you!我们听到你的呼唤了!
We hear you, lad!我们听到你的呼唤了,小伙子!
Yes, lad!没问题,小伙子!
We'll be right there!我们马上就到!
Be right there!马上就到!
Steady, lad!坚持住,小伙子!
This shall be quick.马上就好了。
Patroclus!普特洛克勒斯!
Now, Patroclus!就是现在,普特洛克勒斯!
Let's go, Pat!我们上吧,小普!
Now, Pat!动手吧,小普!
Let's go!我们上!
Now!就是现在!
Attack!杀啊!
To battle!勇往直前!
Shall we?一起来吗?
Come on, Pat!上吧,小普!
Asterius!是阿斯忒里俄斯!
The Bull of Minos!是米诺斯的公牛!
Why, it's the champion!怎么,那不是最强战士嘛!
Theseus causing trouble, lad?是忒修斯在惹你的麻烦吗,小伙子?
Time we unseated the champion.是时候夺走他的冠军宝座了。
We're off.我们上吧。
Keep fighting!继续战斗!
Fight on, lad!再加把劲,小伙子!
Keep going!就是这样!
Now finish this!干掉他吧!
We've returned!我们回来了!
We heed you, lad.我们就在你身后,小伙子。
Once more, then!那就再来一次!
Find what you need?找到你要的了吗?
And you in turn.你也是,再见了。
You are most kind, O Night.你真是太仁慈了,暗夜之母。
It sounds absurd when you put it quite like that, but yes.这么说的话,听起来还真是挺荒谬的。
Hah, I suppose that's true.哈,我猜你说得没错。
Hail, Prince.你好,王子殿下。
How goes it?你还好吗?
Ah.啊。
...were it not for you, Pat, I don't even like to think about what I'd have done. The war would have gone differently, then, I suppose.……要不是因为有你,小普,我甚至不愿意去想我会做什么。我猜,要是那样的话,那场战争的结局恐怕就要不一样了。
Thank you, O Night.谢谢您,黑夜女神。
Hahaha, well... you got me there.哈哈哈,这……服了你了。
I'll have to take your word for it.那就信你的了。
Just watch yourself.小心行事。
I know the type. Both types.那种人,我了解。两种都了解。
Keep at it.再接再厉。
You sure about this, lad?你确定吗,小伙子?
Apologies, Master...非常抱歉,主人……
Hope your father doesn't mind...!希望你父亲不会介意……!
Your father won't like this!你父亲会生气的!
Maybe both. I've met the sort.也许二者皆有。我遇到过这种情况。

Return Achilles Index / 返回阿喀琉斯(他生前曾是位伟大的英雄,如今成了神殿的警卫长)目录

Alecto 阿勒克图(复仇女神墨纪拉的姐姐)

EN 🍭ZH-CN 🚀
I wish it didn't have to be this way.我真希望我们可以不要这样。
Why must we always have to fight.为什么就一定要战斗呢。
It's time we had one of our little fights.是时候清算一下了。
I so was hoping you'd show up just now.我还在想你应该出现了吧。
Take this!吃我一招!
Nraaugh!呃啊啊!
Pain.痛。
Try this!接招!
Catch this!尝尝这个!
Die already!快死吧!
Eat this!吃我一招!
Die!死吧!
Kill!杀!
Suffer!受苦吧!
Catch!接着!
Bleed!流血吧!
Here you go!看看这个!
I said die!我说了快死!
Catch, redblood!接好了,流红血的!
How's this!如何!
Run.跑吧。
Run!跑吧!
You run!你跑呀!
Pitiful.真是可怜。
I'll kill you!我要杀死你!
Enough!够了!
Run for it.跑吧。
No escape.你跑不了的。
Hold still.站住别动。
You'll get yours.有你好看的。
You better run.你最好快跑。
Hold still!站住别动!
Look out below.注意脚下。
I'll get you.我会打败你。
Pain...痛苦…
Hold it...拿好…
Right here.在这里。
Got you.抓到你了。
Have another.再来一下。
Ready?准备好了吗?
Dodge this.试试躲开这个。
Come closer.再靠近点。
Don't move.别动。
Remember this?记得这个吗?
I'll make you hurt.我会让你喊疼的。
Still standing huh.还死撑呢。
Die already.去死吧。
Still kicking?还没死?
Still kicking are you.你怎么还没死呢。
Still alive huh.还活着呢。
Ooh, you're hurt.噢,你受伤了噢。
I'm going to kill you.我会杀死你的。
I'll kill you yet.我要杀死你。
Aw, you're hurt.噢,你受伤了。
Not finished? Fine.还没完?行。
You're as good as dead.只要你死了就好了。
Nice trick.真机灵。
Give up.放弃吧。
You're dead.你已经死了。
You're mine.你是我的。
You won't last.你撑不下去了。
Got you that time.可逮着你了。
I bet that hurt.一定很疼吧。
For last time.最后一次了。
Hah!哈!
I'll get you yet.我会抓到你的。
Hurts, doesn't it?疼吗?
Interesting...!有趣…!
Oho, hoh...!噢嚯嚯…!
Angry now?生气了吗?
Guess I hit a nerve.一定是命中要害了。
What's the matter?怎么了?
So...!所以…!
So...所以...
What the--什么——
What the?什么?
Huh?呃?
Whoa.喔啊。
Easy, redblood.别激动,流红血的。
Ooh, you're mad!噢,你疯了!
Relax, redblood.放松点,流红血的。
Aw, did that hurt?噢,很疼吗?
How was that?这下如何?
That was nothing.这没什么。
You're bleeding.你在流血。
Remember that.记住了。
I'll make you scream.我会让你叫出来。
I'll hurt you worse than that.我会比之前更狠。
I feel your pain.我感受到你的痛苦了。
That's it!就是这样!
My turn.到我了。
That does it!真是够了!
Now you've done it.你做到了。
Graahhh!嘎啊啊啊!
Rrryaah!呃啊啊啊!
Raaahh!啊啊啊!
Enough of this!够了!
Now!!现在!!
Why, you!你为什么!
Whew.呼。
Whew!呼!
Nrrgghh...呃啊啊…
Mmph.嗯。
Tsch.哧。
Brrr.呸。
Yeuggh.噫啊。
Urgh.啊。
Hrrr.喝。
T'ha, hah.哈,哈。
You trash.你这垃圾。
Piece of trash.你就是垃圾。
Tsch, heh.哧,呵呵。
Huh.呃。
Pff.切。
You little.你这小鬼。
Really.真的。
Really?真的?
Damn.见鬼。
Damn it.该死。
Felt that.感受到了。
Ow.喔。
Not bad.还行。
How dare you.你竟敢。
Urgh no.呃不。
Augh damn!啊该死!
Ungh, you!呃啊,你!
Pfah!呕!
Gah!啊啊!
I don't think so.我不这么认为。
Try harder!再来!
Weak.弱者。
Not a chance.不行。
No way.没门。
Nice try.想得美。
Pshh.噗。
Get out of here, redblood.离开这里,流红血的。
See you next time, you trash.下回见,垃圾。
You're just like Megaera.你跟墨纪拉一样。
I told you what was going to happen.我告诉过你事情的结果了。
Go on now back to daddy.该回去找你爸爸了。
Bye now, see you next time!再见,下次再见!
Aw, we were just getting started.啊,我们才刚开始呢。
Right down the drain with you.你是在白费工夫。
Aw, over so soon?这么快就完了?
Another piece of trash goes down the drain.又一个垃圾倒下了。
Tell Daddy I said hi.替我向你爸爸问好。
Finally.终于。
All right, all right, that's enough.好了,好了,够了。
Satisfied? I am.满意了吗?我是满意了。
Laughter笑声
Come back again sometime!记得回来噢!
Until the next one, redblood.下次再见,流红血的。
That never gets old, redblood.我乐此不疲,流红血的。
You know, I can get used to this!你知道吗,我都快习惯这样了!
You don't have what it takes, redblood.你还差得远呢,流红血的。
Try not to waste my time again, hm?别再浪费我时间了好吗?
Finally, whew.终于,呼。
Was just a matter of time I guess.应该只是时间问题。
We Fury Sisters do like our revenge.我们复仇女神最爱复仇了。
About damn time I got my way with you.也该是时候让我来对付你了。
You better not be going easy on me, redblood.你最好别在这里放水啊,流红血的。
That was a sloppy fight even for you, redblood.这战斗只能说是马马虎虎吧,流红血的。
No way...!不可能…!
Damn, I--!可恶,我——!
How...!怎么…!
How...?!怎么…?!
What...?!什么…?!
Gaah!啊!
I can't--!我不能——!
Again?!又来?!
Ahh, why--!啊,为什么——!
Why, you--!为什么你——!
Ungh, damn...呃嗯,该死…
Damn you...你该死…
Argh, how--!啊啊,怎么——!
Megaera!墨纪拉!
Megaera...!墨纪拉…!
Here, Megaera!这里,墨纪拉!
Here, Megaera...!这里,墨纪拉…!
Megaera, now!就是现在,墨纪拉!
Megaera, now!!就是现在,墨纪拉!!
Now, Megaera!现在,墨纪拉!
Now, Megaera!!现在,墨纪拉!!
Megaera, get him!抓住他,墨纪拉!
Megaera!!墨纪拉!!
Damn it, Megaera.该死,墨纪拉。
Megaera...墨纪拉…
Ready, Megaera.准备,墨纪拉。
Ready, Sister!准备,姐妹们!
Ready, Sis!准备,姐妹!
Tisiphone!提西福涅!
Tisiphone...!提西福涅…!
Here, Tis!这里,提西!
Here, Tis...!这里,提西…!
Tis, now!就是现在,提西!
Tisiphone, now!!就是现在,提西福涅!!
Now, Tis!现在,提西!
Now, Tis!!现在,提西!!
Tisiphone, kill him!提西福涅,杀了他!
Tisiphone, kill!提西福涅,杀!
Tisiphone!!提西福涅!!
Tis, no...提西,不…
Tisiphone...提西福涅…
Ready, Tis.准备,提西。
I'm ready, Sister.我准备好了,姐妹们。
I'm ready, Sis.我准备好了,姐妹。
Let's go, sisters!上吧,姐妹们!
Now, sisters!现在,姐妹们!
Ready, sisters.准备,姐妹们。
Ready, sisters!准备,姐妹们!
Ready, sisters?准备好了吗,姐妹们?
Megaera, Tisiphone, now!!墨纪拉,提西福涅,就是现在!!
Erinyes, ready.厄里倪厄斯准备出击。
Guess it's all up to me.看来现在得靠我了。
I'll handle this myself.由我亲自来了结。
We are the Furies!!我们是复仇女神!
We got him.逮着他了!
We are the Furies.我们是复仇女神。
I guess we're finished here.我想应该是时候结束了。
He never stood a chance.他毫无胜算可言。
Redblood!流红血的!
Oh, finally.哦,你终于来了。
You...!你…!
Nrrggh....呃呃呃……
Good...不错……
Well!不错!
Well, well!不错,不错!
Oh, good.哦,很不错。
Oh...哦……
Trash god...小杂碎神……
There you are.你来了。
Hohohoho.呵呵呵呵。
Stay there.站住。
Have this!吃我一招!
Ready?!准备好了吗?!
Want this?!想尝尝这招吗?!
You'll die!去死吧!
T'hah!喝啊!
Nrah, haha!哈啊,哈哈!
Like that?!你喜欢吗?!
How's that!这招怎么样!
There!接招!
Want more?!还没尝够苦头吗?!
Oh we're not done!哦,还没完呢!
That hurt?那一下疼吗?
You trash!你这个杂碎!
What, Thanatos?!什么,塔纳托斯?!
You bastard, Thanatos!塔纳托斯,你这个混蛋!
Get out of here, death god!滚出这里,死亡之神!
Not your fight, Thanatos!这场仗和你无关,塔纳托斯!
Thanatos, again?塔纳托斯,又是你?
Thanatos!塔纳托斯!
Thanatos?!塔纳托斯?!
Do I know you, dead man?!我认识你吗,死人?!
This idiot again?!又是这个白痴?!
I didn't call for you!我可没叫你过来!
How did he get in?!他是怎么混进来的?!
Some friend you got, redblood!你的朋友还挺多的嘛,流红血的!
That skeleton again!又是那个骷髅!
What in the hell was that?!那是什么鬼东西?!
I know that damn boulder!我见过那块该死的石头!
The hell did that come from?!那个鬼东西是从哪里来的?!
You need some help, redblood?!你需要帮忙吗,流红血的?!
Fight me yourself, redblood!来单挑啊,流红血的!
Can't handle me yourself, huh?你一个人打不过我,嗯?
You again?又是你?
You again!又是你!
Get lost!快滚吧!
Stay out of this, I said!我说了,不准插手!
Get out of here!!给我滚出去!
Oh don't you mess with me!哦,你可别惹我发火!
The hell you doing here?你在这里干什么呢?

Return Alecto Index / 返回阿勒克图(复仇女神墨纪拉的姐姐)目录

Aphrodite 阿弗洛狄忒(司爱女神)

EN 🍭ZH-CN 🚀
Material finery shall never win me over, dearest, but: It helps! Here, while we're feeling generous, I'll send you something, too.光靠衣装可得不到我的青睐哦,亲爱的,不过:这也是加分项哦!来,趁这好时机,我也来回个礼吧。
An offering imbued with your affections, little godling? I'll positively drink it up first chance I get; and I want you to have something of mine.满载着你的爱的贡品吗,小小神?有机会我就把它一口喝光;现在我也送你一样东西。
To your dignified countenance, Lady Athena, I'd direct only the kindest and sincerest compliments! Whatever else?雅典娜女士,在您尊贵的庇护下,我向您致以我最诚挚的赞颂!还有什么来着?
You're going to love this!你会爱上这个的!
Who dares threaten my little godling?谁敢威胁我的小小神?
Just leave it to me, dearest!放着我来,亲爱的!
Hello there, little godling!你好哦,小小神!
Lovely to see you, hm?见到你真开心呢。
Take heart, now, dearest!振作起来,亲爱的!
Well look at you, hm-hm.看看你哦。
Oh good, we meet again!好呀,又见面了!
Perfection, dearest.完美,亲爱的。
I'd love to.没问题。
Would be my pleasure!乐意效劳!
I like the sound of that.我喜欢那声音。
Beautiful.美啊。
I'm grateful, dearest.我很高兴,亲爱的。
How thoughtful.真周到。
Why thank you, love!哎呀谢谢你,亲爱的!
You really shouldn't have!你真不该那样做!
I won't forget this, not anytime soon!我不会忘记的,没那么快!
I very much appreciate it.感激不尽。
I'm positively moved!我好感动!
Hold on, I have something for you!站好了,我给你个东西!
I got you something, dearest.给你这个,亲爱的。
A symbol of my love.这是我爱的证明。
There's something I wish you to have.我希望把这个交给你。
You've earned this, dearest.你应得的,亲爱的。
Oh, hohoho, no.哦嚯嚯嚯,不。
How disappointing, honestly.太令人失望了,说实话。
When shall they ever learn?他们怎么就学不乖呢?
I oughtn't have expected more.我不该抱过多期望。
We sometimes make mistakes.我们有时候也会犯错。
Well that did not turn out.好像没什么用。
Best not to anger me.最好别惹我。
You little...!你这小…!
You are impossible!你简直没救了!
What has gotten into you?你怎么回事?
You truly dare?你认真的?
Such utter foolishness.真是愚昧至极。
You don't want to make me angrier.你最好不要再惹我了。
Not now, love, I'm busy.现在不行,亲爱的,我很忙。
I've not the time for this.我现在没空。
Shoo, I'm not interested now.走开,现在没兴趣。
Really...?真的…?
That's unexpected.真想不到。
How could this be!怎么可能!
Whaaat?什么?
What...?什么…?
I can't believe it!不敢相信!
I can't believe it...!不敢相信…!
That's absurd!太荒谬了!
That's absurd...!太荒谬了…!
That was beautiful!太美了!
You're such a sweetheart.你可真是个甜心呢。
How lovely.真好呀。
Quite impressive!真了不起!
That was terrific.好极了。
I knew your heart was true!我知道你对我是真心实意的!
I knew you'd come around.我就知道你会来我身边。
What choice was there, really?你还能选谁呢?
Always trust your heart.永远听从你的真心。
Your heart shall never carry you astray.你的本心永远不会使你偏离正道。
Wisely decided, dearest.真是个明智的决定啊,亲爱的。
I'll pierce them through the heart!我要让他们心如刀割!
Let's complicate things, hm?来让事情变得复杂一点吧,嗯?
Oh it shall be my pleasure!哦,这是我的荣幸!
Pure passion, coming up!纯粹的激情,燃烧吧!
Of all the nerve, dearest!!亲爱的,你可真是勇敢啊!
You call upon me now?你现在知道找我帮忙了?
I'll break your heart next!我下次要伤透你的心!
You break my heart, I break your body, little godling.你伤透了我的心,我就要粉碎你的身体,小小神。
You ought to worship me, rather than anger me.你应该崇拜我,而不是激怒我。
Don't you refuse my good graces like that again.别再像那样拒绝我的好意了。

Return Aphrodite Index / 返回阿弗洛狄忒(司爱女神)目录

Ares 阿瑞斯(战神)

EN 🍭ZH-CN 🚀
How beautiful an offering is this...! But I cannot accept such things without due recompense. Here, I know just the thing.真是件漂亮的贡品啊…!看样子我得回个礼了。拿着,绝对适合你。
A gift so splendid cannot be accepted if not for a suitable exchange. I have something for you in turn, my faithful friend.如果不拿点东西做交换,我真的不好意思收下如此美妙的礼物。这是我送给你的东西,我忠实的朋友。
Pain and suffering upon you all!让痛苦和折磨降临于你们!
Blood and death, together hand in hand!血与死亡,祸不单行!
Death and destruction!死亡和毁灭!
Hail, my kin.欢迎你,亲人。
Greetings, fellow bringer of death and so on.你好,死亡的使者,之类的。
How is hell treating you today?今天的地狱感觉如何?
How fares your war against the dead?与亡灵打得怎样?
Greetings, it is I.你好,我来了。
I accept.我接受。
I approve.我赞同。
So be it.就这样吧。
You have my blessing.我保佑你。
How very thoughtful.真是周到。
An offering, I see?是贡品吗?
Most intriguing.真是有趣。
Why thank you.谢谢你啊。
How very gracious.真是高尚。
I shall remember this.我会记住的。
A thoughtful gesture.举止得体。
You are most welcome.不用客气。
Please, I insist.请务必接受。
This is for you.这是给你的。
A token of my gratitude.谨此表示感谢。
I have something for you.我给你个东西。
That was ill-advised.有点不太明智。
Now that was careless.真是太不小心了。
I thought we were on better terms.我还以为我们关系不错呢。
How disappointing.真令人失望。
Alas.可惜。
Poor judgement on your part.判断力不足。
Whom do you take me for.你以为我是谁?
A terrible mistake.这是你不该犯的错。
You test my patience.你要测试我的耐心?
A foolish move.愚昧之举。
Disgusting.令人生厌。
Now I am angry.我生气了。
Get from my sight.滚出我的视线。
Begone from here.离开这里。
I've nothing more to say.我已无话可说。
Upon my word.我保证。
Most unexpected.难以想象。
How utterly intriguing.真是有趣。
Now that is a surprise.真让人惊喜啊。
I daresay...!我猜就是……!
Most excellently done.非常优秀。
Impressive work, my kin.非常棒,我的亲人。
Executed rather masterfully.十分娴熟的操作。
You are your father's son.虎父无犬子。
Quite a performance there.表现得不错。
Perish, all of you!你们,给我滚!
Behold the violence!在暴力面前屈服吧!
Suffer and die!受尽折磨的死去吧!
War is inevitable!战争无可避免!
You're wise to side with me.与我并肩作战是个明智的选择。
Let us wage war together, then.那就让我们一起挑起战争吧。
A shrewd decision on your part.你做了个明智的决定。
Neutrality was not an option here.这种时候可别想保持中立。
Then, let us stand together.既然如此,我们并肩作战吧。
I knew you would be sensible.我就知道你是个通情达理的人。
You must know mercy simply isn't in my nature.你肯定知道,仁慈不是我的天性。
What is a war without its tragic losses here and there?如果没有伤亡,那还算什么战争呢?
It is unwise to side against me in a war.对我刀剑相向不是什么明智之举。

Return Ares Index / 返回阿瑞斯(战神)目录

Artemis 阿尔忒弥斯(狩猎女神)

EN 🍭ZH-CN 🚀
What, for me, you want to trade or something, let's see what I've got in that case, here!什么,给我的吗,你是想做个交易吗,我看看我有什么,给!
I thought maybe you'd get me something else, and this time you won't catch me by surprise. I got something for you as well, so, here.我以为你会给我些不一样的东西,不过还是毫无惊喜。我也给你准备了样东西,拿着吧。
Nowhere to hide from me!你藏不住的!
Picked up their scent!循着他们的踪迹!
I'll take care of this!我来处理!
How goes it, Zagreus?怎么样,扎格列欧斯?
Hey it's me again.嗨又见面啦。
Care to hunt with me?要跟我一起打猎吗?
Glad you're still in one piece.很高兴看到你还活着。
Oh hi remember me?嗨还记得我吗?
Understood.了解。
Sure thing.小意思。
I can do that.交给我。
Don't see why not.没什么好拒绝的。
Hey thanks!谢谢啦!
You're very kind.你人不错。
I'm grateful.我很高兴。
Thank you for this.谢谢你。
Bless you Zagreus.保佑你,扎格列欧斯。
I won't forget this.我不会忘记的。
How nice of you.你真好啊。
Now here's something for you.这是给你的。
Here's something in return.这是我的回礼。
I want you to have this.我想给你这个。
A little gift from me.送你的小礼物。
You've earned my blessing.你获得了我的祝福。
Such a shame.真可惜啊。
That's disappointing.令人失望。
Pretty careless there.太不小心了。
That's a mistake.犯了个错。
Shouldn't've done that.不该那样做。
Bad choice.糟糕的选择。
Why, you...!你为什么…!
You, ugh...!你,啊…!
What is the matter with you.你有毛病吧?
What are you doing?你干什么?
I can't believe this.不敢相信。
Is this some sort of joke?这是在开玩笑吗?
Don't bother me right now.现在别惹我。
I'd like to be alone?让我一个人呆会好吗?
I can't believe this...!不敢相信…!
This really happening?这是真的吗?
Huh, really...呃,真的…
Not what I expected...不是我所期望的…
What, I...?什么,我…?
Not bad at all.一点不赖。
Hey nicely done.做得不错。
That's pretty good.真不错。
Hm, I'm impressed.嗯,优秀。
You know what you're doing.你明白就好。
You chose correctly, Zagreus!你选的很正确啊,扎格列欧斯!
Right on the mark!正中靶心!
Not much of a choice, admittedly!没啥好选的,我支持!
I'd say you made the right decision there!我会说你做了正确的决定!
Uh-oh, somebody's going to be upset!啊哦,有人要不高兴了!
Ah good, you didn't make me mad this time!很好,这次你没让我抓狂!
I have them in my sights!我盯住他们了!
I hear you, firing!我听见你了,射!
They are as good as dead!他们和死人没两样!
All right, taking the shot!好吧,吃我一箭!
Sure, I don't see why not!当然,为什么不呢!
Oh let me get right on it, Zagreus!哦,那我这就开始吧,接招吧扎格列欧斯!
Pray I don't accidentally miss my mark!祈祷我意外射偏吧!
You may be good at running, Zagreus, but you're bad at hiding.你可能擅长跑路,扎格列欧斯,但你躲藏的技巧可糟透了。
You make me mad, I'll hunt you like a stag. You heard of those?你令我抓狂,我饿虎擒羊,你听见没听见?
Don't anger me next time, won't shoot you dead, is it a deal?下次别再惹我了,否则我就一箭射死你,知道了吗?

Return Artemis Index / 返回阿尔忒弥斯(狩猎女神)目录

Athena 雅典娜(智慧女神)

EN 🍭ZH-CN 🚀
You flatter me unnecessarily, dear Cousin. You need not strive to win my favor. Though, here, have something more, a gift from me to you.你无须这么奉承我,亲爱的表弟。你不必这样来获得我的庇佑。不过,来吧,收下祝福以外的东西吧,这是我给你的礼物。
Zagreus, you honor me again? I seem to be unable to deter you from entirely unnecessary gestures such as these. Though, at least I can reciprocate!扎格列欧斯,你又来?!似乎我没法打消你这些毫无必要的客气。不过,起码我可以给你回个礼!
The fury of Olympus!奥林匹斯之怒!
Behold our power!看这神力!
I shall protect you, Cousin!我会保护你的,表弟!
I greet you, Cousin.欢迎你,表弟。
I've come to offer my support.我来支援你了。
I'm here for you, dear Cousin.我来了,亲爱的表弟。
Fight onward, Cousin, knowing I am at your side.战斗吧,表弟,我将伴你左右。
Wisdom guide you, Cousin.让智慧引导你,表弟。
As you wish.如你所愿。
I understand.了解。
It shall be so.既然如此。
I am most grateful.非常感谢。
I thank you, Cousin.谢谢你,表弟。
How thoughtful, Zagreus.很贴心,扎格列欧斯。
You are most generous.你太慷慨了。
You honor me.我的荣幸。
Thank you, Zagreus.谢谢你,扎格列欧斯。
My blessing be with you.我祝福你。
I wanted you to have this.我想让你收下这个。
I have a gift, Cousin.我有礼物给你,表弟。
A token of my faith in you, dear Cousin.谨此表示我对你的信任,亲爱的表弟。
Please take this, Cousin.请收下,表弟。
With grace and gratitude.我满怀感激。
That was an oversight.疏忽大意了。
A foreseeable mistake.这是不该犯的错误。
An inauspicious outcome.这会导致不详的结果。
Not exactly as expected there.这与我期望的有所差距。
A lapse in judgment.你判断失误了。
I thought that you knew better.我还以为你很清楚。
A questionable choice.令人不解的选择。
Why choose this course of action?为何做出这样的举动?
I strongly disapprove.我表示强烈反对。
Have you gone mad, Cousin?你疯了吗,表弟?
You should not test me.你不该试探我。
You truly wish to anger me?你真的想惹怒我吗?
Leave me be, Cousin.离我远点,表弟。
At present I would ask for privacy.此刻我只要求一点隐私空间。
I have no wisdom to impart right now.现在没什么智慧好分享的。
I scarce believe it.我简直不敢相信。
How is this possible.这怎么可能。
How can this be?为什么会这样?
Most unexpected...!难以想象…!
I am speechless, Cousin.我无话可说了,表弟。
Excellent work, Cousin.干得漂亮,表弟。
A most impressive feat.非常优秀。
Quite the accomplishment.相当了不起。
Why I am thoroughly impressed.佩服得五体投地。
I commend you for your efforts.我对你表示赞赏。
I scarce believe this.我简直不敢相信。
How is this possible...这怎么可能……
How can this be...?怎么会这样……?
What is the meaning of this?这是什么意思?
I have no words!我无话可说!
Noble Cousin, you are going to get out of there. I'll see that all of us upon Olympus do our part, beginning with me now.我高尚的兄弟啊,你要逃离这里。我预见奥林匹斯众神都将助你一臂之力,由我开始。
Wisely decided, Cousin.明智的决定,表兄弟。
A strategic choice.这个决定很有战略眼光。
Correct decision, Zagreus.正确的决定,扎格列欧斯。
I trusted I could count on you.我就知道你是个靠得住的人。
No pleasing all upon Olympus, I suppose.我猜,你没办法让奥林匹斯山所有人都满意。
Very good. That is, for me, at least.非常好,至少对我而言非常好。
Perhaps next time you shall cooperate with me again.或许你下次应该再次与我合作。
Wound the pride of an Olympian, and pay the price.你伤害了奥林匹斯之神的尊严,就必须付出代价。
Know that this could have been avoided, Zagreus.你要知道,这种事情真可以不必发生的,扎格列欧斯。
You're under my protection!让我来保护你吧!
You are untouchable for now, Cousin!暂时没人能伤得到你了,表兄弟!
Just let them try and stop you!让他们试试能不能拦得住你吧!
Become unstoppable!势不可挡!
I ought not help you thus!那我就不帮你了!
You ask me now to aid you, is that so?!你现在想让我帮你了,是吗?!
Are you quite serious about this, Zagreus?!你是认真的吗,扎格列欧斯?!

Return Athena Index / 返回雅典娜(智慧女神)目录

Chaos 卡俄斯(万物的创造者)

EN 🍭ZH-CN 🚀
So shall it be.那就这样吧。
I see no reason not to make it so.我觉得没理由不同意。
If that is your desire, we shall call it done.如果你希望这样,那就实现它吧。
Very well, O Son of Hades.很好,冥王之子。
That is acceptable.可以接受。
I had suspected you would choose the same.我猜到你会这样选择。
It shall be done.那就这样吧。
Well then, why not.为何不呢。
This should be interesting.这样应该很有意思。
Go forth, then, Son of Hades.前进吧,冥王之子。
My mark be with you.我的印记跟随着你。
I appreciate your patronage.感谢光顾。
You shall have it.按你说的来。
Not worth the risk I see?不想赌一把是吗?
Some other time, perhaps.下次再见了。
I understand entirely.我完全理解。
Be careful, Son of Hades.在外小心,冥王之子。
How circumspect of you.你考虑得可真周到。
Oh, very well.噢,好吧。
Farewell, then, for the time.那么,再会了。
No choice is still a choice.别无他选也是一种选择。
An acceptable decision.可以接受这决定。
Do what you think is best.做你认为最好的决定。
Next time, then, I suppose.我们下次再见。
You have your reasons certainly.你一定有自己的想法。
If you are to extend to me an offering as this, then I believe it necessary to respond in kind. You are unerringly an interesting one, O Son of Hades.如果你献给我这样的贡品,那我可就得好好回礼了。冥王之子,你可真是个有趣的人呢。
Most interesting.真是有趣。
How unexpected.真没想到。
How amusing.真好玩。
Death and rebirth.死亡然后重生。
How very droll.真是搞笑。
That was unfortunate.太惨了。
A perfectly fine death.这死法恰到好处。
Have it your way.按你的来吧。
I am grateful.我很高兴。
Thank you, Son of Hades.感谢你,冥王之子。
This pleases me.我喜欢。
I appreciate the gesture.这贡品不错。
Much appreciated.我很喜欢。
I give my thanks to you.感谢你。
You are too generous.你太慷慨了。
Take this with my compliments.谨此表达我的谢意。
A small token of my appreciation.小小礼品以表谢意。
I wish for you to have this.我希望让你收下这个。
How predictable.毫无新意。
Entirely expected.可以料到。
An inevitable outcome.这是不可避免的后果。
I suppose that this was unavoidable.我觉得这应该躲不了。
This was the only way.只有这样了。
That was not what I had in mind.这跟我想象的不太一样。
Be careful with me, Son of Hades.当心,冥王之子。
That was perhaps unwise.很不明智。
You forget yourself within my presence.你太放肆了。
I do not care for such behavior there.你的行为我都不放在眼里。
Best not to test me in this fashion.最好不要这样试探我。
You ought not test the limits of my kindness.你最好不要这样试探我善良的底线。
You are exhibiting a lack of judgment.你的行为缺乏判断力。
I wish to be alone, so leave me be.我想一个人呆着,你走吧。
I do not wish to be disturbed right now.我现在不想被人打扰。
Do not outstay your welcome, Son of Hades.呆太久会令人生厌的,冥王之子。
Now that was unexpected.真是令人意想不到。
Why, that is rather strange.噢,这可有点奇怪啊。
How very interesting.真是有趣啊。
That was quite strange.真是太奇特了。
Quite unanticipated.真是没料到。
That was commendable.真是厉害啊。
A praiseworthy attempt.值得表扬。
You have provided me amusement.你的表现令我愉悦。
You are quite different, Son of Hades.你真是与众不同,冥王之子。
Amusingly accomplished.真是有趣的技巧。
That was enjoyable I have to say.不得不说真是令人享受的表现。
I summon you...我呼唤你...
Son of Hades...哈迪斯之子...
Come, Son of Hades.来吧,冥王之子。
Come to me...来我身边...
Follow my voice...跟从我的声音...
Return to the abyss...回到那深渊去吧...
Enter the abyss...进入深渊...
Fall into the abyss...陷入深渊...
I recommend making a brief detour.我建议你绕一段路。
Heed my call...留意我的召唤...
Welcome.欢迎。
Welcome back.欢迎回来。
It is you.是你啊。
You have returned.你回来了。
You have arrived.你到了。
You are back.你又回来了。
Son of Hades.哈迪斯之子。
You have come.你来了。
I have a guest.贵客临门啊。
You are expected here.我预见你来到这里了。
Uh-uh!这可不行。
Have you forgotten?难道你已经忘了?
I think not.我不这么认为。
Inadvisable.我无话可说。
No.不。
Here.拿着。
There.这儿。
Behold.见证吧。
Live.活下去。
I give you power.我给予你力量。
Amusing.有趣。
Interesting.有意思。
Intriguing.真是有趣。
Well...那么...
Fine.行吧。
Is this preferable?这更被偏爱吗?
This, perhaps?也许选这个?
Perhaps this.这个好。
This, then?那么这个?
This outcome, then.那么是这个结果。
Then, this?然后是这个?
Done.结束了。
Granted.允许了。
A good procurement.不错的选择。
A perfect specimen.完美的样品。
Keep it, Son of Hades.留着吧,哈迪斯之子。
Specimen received.样品已收到。
Specimen procured.样品已获得。
You caught a specimen.你抓到了一个样品。
You have outsmarted it.你证明了比它聪明。
A fine display.精彩的表演。
You are eluded.你避开了不幸。
Thwarted.真令人沮丧。
Thwarted again.我又失望了。
Defeated.失败者。
Defeated, once again.你又失败了。
Denied of victory.你被胜利回绝了。
Elimination.歼灭。
Returned to the abyss.回到深渊去吧。
Inevitable.这是无可避免的。
Yes.对。
Destruction.毁灭。
Devastation.灾变。
Annihilation.灭绝。
Eradication.除尽。
Extinction.绝灭。
Entropy.衰变。
Death.死亡。
Combustion.爆燃。
Purification.净化。
Dissolution.分裂。
Extermination.灭尽。
Ruination.毁灭。
Impressive.值得赞赏。
I see.明白了。
Greetings.你好。
Ah, at last.啊,终于。
This was one of the potential outcomes of my gift.这便是我的礼物可能导致的结果。
All of this was in accordance with the Fates' design; or perhaps not.这一切都是命运女神的安排,也可能不是。
I expected you would perish soon; but I knew not exactly how.我猜测你马上就要死了,但我不知道具体会是什么方式。
Your demises are unfortunate and yet a source of some amusement.你的死亡是件不幸的事故,但也为我带来了一些乐趣。

Return Chaos Index / 返回卡俄斯(万物的创造者)目录

Demeter 得墨忒尔(四季女神)

EN 🍭ZH-CN 🚀
The Horn of Plenty which you bear once overflowed. It holds a certain power still, of course. But never again shall mortalkind take it for granted.你手上这支丰饶角神力已经溢出。不过现在还有些残留的力量。但千万别让它再落到凡人手里。
Beware of winter's cold!寒冬已至!
A wasteland void of life!万物凋零!
All shall soon decay!一切都将枯萎!
Freeze to death!在冰冻中灭亡!
I shall take everything away!我要赶尽杀绝!
They shall have nothing!一个不留!
No comfort from the bitter cold!严寒之下,无人幸免!
You beg my favor now?!现在才来摇尾乞怜?!
The limitless audacity of youth!像孩子般厚颜无耻!
Shiver and rot, for all I care!冻得你皮开肉烂,与我又有何干!
I have no tolerance for disrespect.对我不敬,难逃法眼。
I warned you not to side against me, little sprout.千万不要冒犯我,小宝宝。
Respect your elders next time, Zagreus.下次要记得尊重长辈,扎格列欧斯。
Why, it appears you wield Varatha's form known as the Frost Fair Blade! So then it's travelled that much farther than I thought. Make swift use of its power, Zagreus; it may soon leave you as the seasons do.你手中的瓦拉塔似乎是霜冻冰剑的形态!真没想到,过了这么久还能见到它。好好驾驭它的神力吧,扎格列欧斯,它很快就会离你而去的。
My greetings to you, little sprout.你好啊,我的小朋友。
I greet you, Zagreus.你好,扎格列欧斯。
Hello, young Zagreus.你好,小扎格列欧斯。
You staying warm of late, young Zagreus?最近还暖和吧,小扎格列欧斯?
A winter's greeting to you, Zagreus.为你送上来自冬天的问候,扎格列欧斯。
That's not a problem, little sprout.没问题,小朋友。
Oh very well.噢,很好。
Ah yes, indeed.啊,当然可以。
Then, very well.行,好的。
I'm grateful, Zagreus.我很感激,扎格列欧斯。
You have my gratitude.真是要谢谢你。
Why thank you, little sprout.哦,谢谢你,小朋友。
I've something for you, little sprout.我有件东西要给你,小朋友。
I have a gift for you, young Zagreus.我要送你一件礼物,小扎格列欧斯。
A simple oversight is all it was.那只是一时疏忽。
That was most certainly in error, Zagreus.这样做肯定是不对的,扎格列欧斯。
Poor judgment, little sprout.判断失误了,小朋友。
You oughtn't test my patience, little sprout.千万不要挑战我的耐心,小朋友。
That was an eminently foolish choice.这是非常愚昧的做法。
So now you've angered me.你真是气死我了。
Begone, young Zagreus.你快走吧,小扎格列欧斯。
Not interested, little sprout.我不感兴趣,小朋友。
What's this?不是吧?
Oh truly?真的吗?
Well done, my little sprout.干得好,我的小朋友。
I'm very proud of you, young Zagreus.真为你感到骄傲,我的小扎格列欧斯。
This cannot be.不会是这样吧。
How, what is going on?这到底是怎么回事?
I'm speechless, Zagreus!我不知道该说什么好了,扎格列欧斯!
Winter's Harvest!严冬收割!
Reap what you sow!一分耕耘,一分收获!
Wither and die!枯萎吧!凋零吧!
Ripe for harvest!收割的时候到了!

Return Demeter Index / 返回得墨忒尔(四季女神)目录

Dionysus 迪奥尼索司(酒神)

EN 🍭ZH-CN 🚀
Oh oh oh oh really Zag another offering, for me, why I just don't know what to say, except for: Cheers! And, here, a gift from me!噢噢噢噢扎格你又来了,除了举杯感谢我还能说什么呢,来吧,这是我给你的礼物!
You got good taste, I ever tell you, man? And I got good taste too, so I'll be certain to enjoy your little offering, and you go enjoy this!兄弟,我跟你说过没,你品味真不错。当然我也一样,我很喜欢你的贡品,所以你也一定喜欢这个!
You want to tangle with us?!你敢跟我们作对?!
Here, this one's on me!!来,这个我请!!
Drink up, mates!!一口闷了,兄弟!!
Heeey Zag!嘿,扎格!
Oh hey man, what is new?你好兄弟,最近怎么样?
Hey you hanging in there yeah?你没事儿呢?
You still in one piece, man?你还活着呢,兄弟?
It's me, Zag, how're you!!是我,扎格,你好啊!
Sure man why not?当然了!
Sounds good to me there Zag.我觉得可以,扎格。
Positively man!没问题,兄弟!
Oh absolutely!当然可以!
Hoh yeah I'm into it!噢耶我喜欢!
Hey cheers man!干杯,兄弟!
What, for me, Zag, wow...!什么,给我的,扎格?哇哦…!
Hey now that is something, yeah!这下才像样,耶!
I can't say no to that!无法拒绝!
I owe you one man!我欠你的兄弟!
Cheers, I'll take it man!干杯,我收下了!
Oh yeah I dig it man!噢耶这个我喜欢!
Here this one's for you!来,这个给你!
Here, now, don't be shy!拿着,别客气!
Have I got just the thing for you!这个是专门给你的!
Check this out man!给你看看这个!
I got you something man!给你这个!
Eh not exactly what I had in mind.呃这跟我想象的不太一样。
What can I say, man, it's a shame all right.我还能说什么呢,兄弟,挺可惜的。
I'm absolutely gutted man.很失望,兄弟。
Nice one, Zag.干得好,扎格。
Now that's a crying shame.太可惜了。
What happened there man?怎么回事,兄弟?
Oh come off it Zag.少吹牛了扎格。
Now don't be like that man.你可不能像这样。
Come on already man.别闹了,兄弟。
Now that's uncalled for Zag.扎格,你这样就不对了。
You serious right now?你认真的吗?
You kidding me with this?你开玩笑呢?
I can't believe this man.不敢相信。
Need some alone time man.我要一个人静一静。
Back off already man.让我一个人呆着。
Killing my buzz here man.你好烦啊兄弟。
I can't believe it man!不敢相信!
Whoa whaaat?哇什么?
Far out man...!好神奇噢…!
What really man?真的吗兄弟?
Whaa no way, for real?哇真的吗?
Nice work there Zag!干得好,扎格!
Knew you could do it man!我就知道你能行兄弟!
Now that was pretty good!你做得真不错!
You done it proper, Zag!干得漂亮,扎格!
Really nicely done!你真的很不错!
Time for a real feast!盛宴、隆重开始!
Something for everyone!神神有份!
You got it, man!有型啊兄弟!
Hahaha, don't you know it, man!哈哈哈,你说得太对啦,兄弟!
Oh we are going to have a feast tonight!哦,我们今晚要来场盛宴才行!
Ooh you're in a real heap of trouble, Zag!哎哟,你可真是有大麻烦了啊,扎格!
Yeaaah, man, you know what it's all about!没——错,兄弟!你知道是怎么回事!
Hah, cheers to you, then, man!哈哈哈,那敬你一杯吧,兄弟!
That definitely was a good decision, man!这可真是个明智的决定啊,兄弟!
Didn't have to be like this, man! We were having such a good time!事情没必要闹成那个样子,我们之前明明相处得很好!
Hate to sour the occasion like this, Zag. What was I supposed to do?我很不想把事情搞得这么僵,扎格,可我又该怎么做呢?
Eugh, I feel bad all of a sudden, man, I mean, what happened, there?呃,我突然感觉不太舒服,我是说真的,到底发生了什么?

Return Dionysus Index / 返回迪奥尼索司(酒神)目录

Dusa 杜莎(身负重任的蛇发女妖)

EN 🍭ZH-CN 🚀
I-is there something I can do for you?有……有什么需要帮忙的吗?
W, what can I do to help?我……我能帮到忙吗?
Y, your Highness, what is it?殿……殿下,有何吩咐?
M, may I help you, Prince?有……有什么可以为您效劳吗,王子?
Hi, um, Prince, hello!嗨……呃……你好,王子殿下!
Oh, um, yes, of course!噢……呃……对,没错!
R, right away!马……马上!
I can do that, sure!包在我身上!
What, oh yes, of course!什么……噢……没问题!
Y-you can count on me!您……您放心,包在我身上!
I'll get right on it, Prince!!马上照办,王子!!
It, um, shall be done?那……呃……没什么问题吧?
Definitely, yes!当然了,没错!
I'm on it, Prince...!马上去办,王子……!
Uh, um, Prince, this is amazing, really, though, I thought that maybe I could give you something, too...?呃……嗯……王子,太好了,真的,我在想我是不是也该回个礼……?
W, wow, Your Highness, I am flattered, really, and, I wanted you to have this, too, from me...啊……哇……殿下……我太高兴了,真的,我也希望您能收下我送您的礼物……
Eek!哎呀!
Ah!啊!
It's him!他来了!
Y, your Highness!殿……殿下!
Gasp气喘吁吁
Uh-oh!呃……哦!
Oh!噢!
Whaa--?什么……?
H, hi!嘿……嗨!
B, bye!再……再见!
Hah, haha!哈……哈哈!
Hah, haha...!哈……哈哈……!
Hah, haha...哈……哈哈……
Oh, hi!噢,嗨!
Hello!你好!
There you are!您来了!
You're back!您回来了!
It's you!是您呀!
Hi there!你好!
Highness!您好,殿下!
Look who!看是谁!
The Prince himself!是王子本尊!
Whoa!哎呀!
Hey!嘿!
Oh yes, absolutely! Thanks for asking, Prince!啊……绝对没问题!谢谢关心,王子!
Maybe it is!也许是的!
What are you, kidding me? Of course!什么……开什么玩笑?当然了!
Hey, look, I understand. I really do.我能理解的,真的。
I got here right away!我立刻就来了!
Something need cleaning up?要打扫吗?
You called, Prince Zagreus?您叫我吗,扎格列欧斯王子?
Oh hi, I'm here, I'm here!噢……嗨!我在这,我在这!
Time to do my thing!该干活儿了!
Time to take out the trash!我要把垃圾都扫出去!
Your gal's right here!向您报到!
Need a gorgon, Prince?需要戈耳工吗,王子?
Gorgon coming through!!戈耳工来喽!!
Statue-making time!做石像咯!
Who wants to get rocked?!谁想变石头?!
Incomiiing!来啦来啦!
Who wants to tangle, huh?!是谁在这纠缠不清?!
Got here as fast as I could!我马上就来了!
You can count on me!包在我身上!
I'm here, I-- here I am!我来啦,我……来啦!
Don't worry, I'll save you!别怕,我来救您了!
I'm here to rescue you!!我来救您了!!
This sure beats mopping floors!这可比搓地有意思多了!
It's my big chance!!是时候露两手了!
It's time for me to shine!我也可以露两手啦!
I'm tougher than I look!你可别以貌取人!
You got it, on the double!没问题,我马上就到!
I'll get right on it, Prince!马上照办,王子!
Oh hi, sorry, Miss Meg!噢……嗨……对不住了,墨纪小姐!
I really hate this part of the job, Miss Meg!我也不想事情变成这样,墨纪小姐!
Miss Meg, I am so sorry!墨纪小姐,真的非常对不起!
Um hi again, Miss Meg!呃……又见面啦,墨纪小姐!
Prince, this is so mean!!王子,这可真是太卑鄙了!!
Now break it up, you two!你们两个,别再打啦!
I hate to see you fight!看到你们两个互相残杀,我很难过!
No way, Miss Meg?!不会吧,墨纪小姐?!
Oh hi Big Snake!你好呀,大蛇!
Look at this big old snake!快看这条又大又老的蛇!
Oh wow that thing is huge!真是好大啊!
That big snake making trouble, Prince?就是这条大蛇惹您麻烦吗,王子?
I'm not afraid of snakes!我可不怕蛇!
I'm not afraid of snakes!! That would be weird.我可不怕蛇!!真奇怪。
Oh wow this guy is huge!哦,哇哦……这家伙好大啊!
Whoa it's the Minotaur!哇哦……这就是牛头人吗!
Look at the size of this guy!这家伙长得可真壮!
This looks like trouble, Prince!看上去麻烦不小哇,王子!
Let's slow this bruiser down!咱们一起对付这个大块头!
Hey, toughguy, over here!喂,大块头,这儿呢!
Whoa, what a crowd!哇哦……好多人啊!
Hey, look, an audience!哎……快看啊,有观众呢!
Would you look at this crowd?看这人山人海的!
Is this the main event?!这是在打什么擂台赛吗?!
Wow look at all this!哇……看看这里!
Wow this place is amazing, Prince!哇哦……这地方真是绝了,王子!
Ooh, Thanatos!噢……塔纳托斯!
It's Thanatos, what do you need me for?是塔纳托斯呀,要我做什么?
Oh wow, it's Thanatos!哇哦……是塔纳托斯!
Whoa is that Thanatos?哇哦……那是塔纳托斯吗?
Ah, that is Thanatos!啊……那是塔纳托斯!
Wait, Thanatos, that's him!等等……塔纳托斯,是他!
Ah, it's your father, Prince!!啊……是您父亲啊,王子!
Am I supposed to be here, Prince?!需要我回避一下吗,王子?
Um, I could get in lots of trouble here!呃……我可能惹上大麻烦了!
Oh wow, Lord Hades, sir!!哇哇哇……哈迪斯大人!!
Ahh, oh no, it's him!啊……不会吧,是他!
Ahh it's the big boss!!啊……是大老板!!
Don't worry, Prince, I'm back!别担心,王子,我回来了!
It's good to be back!!能回来真好啊!
Need help with something else?还需要其他帮助吗?
Something else I can do for you?还有其他事情为您效劳吗?
What else needs doing, Prince?还有其他事吗,王子?
Got more need taking care of, Prince?还有其他敌人要解决吗,王子?
Aw, you called me back!啊……您又召唤我啦!
Oh hi, remember me?!嗨……还记得我吗?!
What a bunch of phonies!一群酒囊饭袋!
You give gorgons a bad name!就是你们坏了戈耳工的名声!
You no-good gorgons!你们是坏戈耳工!
Get ready for the real deal, gorgon heads!准备受死吧,你这多头的戈耳工!
You ladies ready?!女士们,准备好受死了吗?!
Come get a taste of your own medicine!你们也尝尝石化的滋味儿!
Come and get it, ladies!!受死吧,女士们!!
Gorgons causing problems for you, Prince?戈耳工找您的麻烦了吗,王子?
Whoa, big momma!哇……真是个大家伙!
May I remind you, no relation, Prince?我确认下,王子,您跟这家伙没关系吧?
Hey, sister, let's see what you've got!嘿,姐们儿,让我看看你有多大能耐!
This lady's trouble, Prince!这位女士可真难对付啊,王子!
I'm not afraid of you!!我不怕你!!
You're not so tough!你也不是很厉害啊!
Got one!干掉了一个!
I got one!我干掉了一个!
Take that!接招!
Got you!中招了!
Go away!走开!
Ooh I got one!哦……我干掉了一个!
Got 'em!终于干掉他们了!
Haha!哈哈!
That'll show you!给你们点颜色瞧瞧!
Rocked one!石化了一个!
Ooh nice one!哦……干得好!
Wow!哇噢!
Whoo!噢!
Hoh, wow!嚯……哇噢!
Hoo, wow!嚯……哇哦!
Look at you!!看看你!!
Ooh, ouch!噢……哎哟!
Ooh!噢!
Ouch!哎哟!
Nice shot!打得好!
Wow look at you!哇……真厉害!
Oh no are you OK?噢……不……您还好吧?
Prince, no!王子,不要啊!
Ah, watch out!啊……小心!
Oh no!!噢……不!!
Are you OK?您还好吗?
Ah you're hurt!您受伤了!
No, keep fighting!不,继续战斗!
Keep fighting, Prince!继续战斗,王子!
Oh, ow!!噢……哇!
No, I...!不……我……!
I can't look...!我可受不了这个……!
Prince!王子!
Zagreus!扎格列欧斯!
Oh wow, look at you go!噢……您可真行呀!
Whoa, that is something, Prince!哇噢……您可真是厉害呀,王子!
Woo, you get them, Prince!哇哦……您打败他们了,王子!
Wow, would you look at that!哇……快看那个!
Calling in extra favors, Prince?要我再帮帮您吗,王子?
That'll show them!给他们好好上一课!
Oh, it's Athena, huh...噢……是雅典娜,呃……
Athena's helping you?雅典娜也在帮助您吗?
Careful with that one, Prince.小心那边那个,王子。
Help from Athena, huh?雅典娜也来助阵了?
Heyy!嘿……!
Um, hey!呃……嘿!
Oh stop!哦……快停下!
Not me, Prince!别打我,王子!
Nuh-uh!呃……不!
No sir!您打错啦!
Uh, Prince?呃……王子?
Your Highness!殿下!
Honest mistake!不好意思呀!
Don't worry about me!不用担心我!
Ow!! Kidding.哎呀!!开玩笑的。
I'm only here to help!我是来这里帮忙的!
Hey, what gives?嘿……怎么回事?
Good thing we have this bond!我们能有这种交情真是难得啊!
Woo, I'm invincible!!哇……我太厉害啦!!
You did it!!您成功了!!
Yay, you did it!耶……您成功了!
Woo-hoo!哇……噢!
I knew you could do it!我就知道您会成功的!
Great work, Prince!干得好啊,王子!
Well that was exciting!刚刚真是太刺激了!
Whew, you made it!您终于成功了!
All right, this place is clean!好了,这块地方清理干净了!
That's one less problem, right?又少了一个麻烦,对吧?
You showed them, Prince!您给他们好看了呢,王子!
That's what you get!!您真是太厉害了!!
Don't mess with Zagreus!!别惹扎格列欧斯!!
Hah, take that!哈……接招吧!
Take care, OK?!多多保重,好吗?
I have to go!我得走了!
Aah I have to go!啊……我要走了!
Bye, Prince!再见,王子!
Hope I could help!希望还能为您效劳!
Please be OK?请您保重!
I need to get back!我要回去啦!
Oh no I'm late!哦……我要迟到了!
Keep fighting, Zagreus!继续战斗,扎格列欧斯!
OK byeee!那就再见吧!
Go on without me, Prince!您自己继续前进吧,王子!
Hope I did OK!希望我没让您失望!
So, then I say...所以呢,我就说……
And, then I said...然后我说……
But you know what else?你猜怎么着?
Oh that's not all.噢……还有后续呢。
Oh there's more.噢,还有呢。
There's more.还有呢。
There's more, though.不过后面还有呢。
Oh but get this.哦,我给你说噢。
But get this.我给你说噢。
Get this.我给你说。
It gets worse!更糟了!
You know what I heard?你猜我听到什么了?
What I heard is...我听见……
Know what?你猜怎么样?
You know what else?你猜怎么样了?
Listen to this.听我说。
I know, right?我说的没错吧?
Right?对吧?
Right!对呀!
I know!!我知道的!
I know.我知道。
Seriously.是真的。
Seriously!是真的!
You better believe it!你最好相信噢!
Uh huh.嗯嗯。
Can you imagine?你想象不到呀。
Can you believe it?真是难以置信呀。
I swear.我发誓。
No kidding.不开玩笑。
Yep.对。
Really!真的!
For sure.当然。
-- Oh!——噢!
Oh! Hi, Prince.噢!您好,王子。
Anyway...好吧……
Sigh Anyway...叹气好吧……
Anyhow...总之呢……
...Tell you later.……下次再说吧。
...You know how it goes.……你也知道经过了。
...You can guess the rest.……你应该能猜到后边发生的事吧。
Well, you know...你也知道的……
Eh, what can you do.呃……我还能怎么办呢。
You get the gist.你已经知道了大概了。
...Told you.……我都告诉你了。
See?看到没?
What'd I tell you?该怎么跟你说呢?
Foo! Foh! Fhoo! Hoo!噗!噗!噗!呼!
Fwah! Hyah! Yah! Huah!哇!嘿!呀!喝!
Hss! Hrss! Sss! SSss! Ssah!嘶!嘶!嘶嘶!
Thank you!谢谢!
Oh wow, that's Charon, Prince!哦,哇哦,那不是卡戎嘛,王子殿下!
You stay away from him, please, Charon sir!拜托了,请你离他远点,卡戎大人!
You'll please forgive us, won't you, Charon sir?你会原谅我们的,是吧,卡戎大人?
Um, no hard feelings, OK, Charon sir?呃,别太难过了,好吗,卡戎大人?

Return Dusa Index / 返回杜莎(身负重任的蛇发女妖)目录

Eurydice 欧律狄克(无忧无虑的缪斯女神)

EN 🍭ZH-CN 🚀
He put you up to this? Look, hon, why don't you get on with your business, then. But you can't leave empty-handed, that's the rule, so take your pick, my treat! Nothing for him, though.是他让你这么做的?好吧,亲爱的,你快继续你自己的事去吧。但你不能空手而归,这是规矩,你随便挑吧,我请客!不过没他的份。
You know, you're much more generous than you get credit for, Your Majesty! I'm feeling pretty generous, myself, so here! I want you to have this.你知道,你比他们说的要慷慨的多,陛下!我觉得自己也很慷慨,所以这样吧!我要把这个敬献给您。
Who's there?谁在那儿?
Yeah, what do you want? Oh!是的,你想要什么?哦!
Someone there?那有人吗?
Oh hey!噢嗨!
Hi hon!嗨,亲爱的!
Hey hon!你好,亲爱的!
Hey you!嘿,你好!
Majesty!陛下!
Majesty.陛下。
Look-ee who.看看谁来了。
Hi!嗨!
Welcome!欢迎!
Come on in!赶快进来!
Make yourself at home.别拘束。
Everybody!所有人!
Come on!来吧!
Sing it with me!和我一起唱吧!
Sing it!唱吧!
Yeah!耶!
Give yourself a hand!给自己一点鼓励!
You're a natural!你真是个天才!
Well, see you!好吧,再见!
Careful, hon!小心点,亲爱的!
Take care, yeah?多保重,好吗?
Farewell Your Majesty!再见了,陛下!
Bye!!再见!!
OK bye!好的,再见!
Later then, yeah?那就再见吧,好吗?
Smooth sailing!一帆风顺!
Stay cool!多保重!
See you next time!下次见!
Come again!再会!
You can do it!您可以的!
Enjoy!好好享用吧!
That one's on me!那个我请客!
All yours!全是你的!
Freshly made!新鲜出炉的!
You got it!您说了算!
Sure thing!没问题!
Sounds good!听起来不错!
For you!愿意为您效劳!
What can I do for you, hon?我能为你做点什么,亲爱的?
What do you need, hon.你需要什么,亲爱的。
Yeah, what is it?好的,这是什么?
Hey, Your Royal Majesty, to what do I owe the pleasure?嘿,尊敬的陛下,我该怎么感谢您呢?
You got it, hon!没问题,亲爱的!
Coming right up!赶快过来!
Sure thing, hon.没问题,亲爱的。
It'll be my pleasure.那将是我的荣幸。
Hah, I knew it!哈,我就知道!
Oh good choice there, hon.哦,真有眼光,亲爱的。
You bet!当然啦!
As you wish, Your Royal Majesty.悉听尊便,我的陛下。
Sounds good, no problem!听起来不错,没问题!
Chuckle轻笑
Laugh大笑
Scoff嘲笑
Come on, now.来吧,请进。
Not now.现在不行。
Please.请便吧。
Let me sing.让我高歌一曲吧。
Excuse me!不好意思!
Eh!呃啊!
Whatever!随便你吧!
Sorry, singing!抱歉,我在唱歌呢!
Really, hon?真的吗,亲爱的?
Having fun?玩得还开心吗?
Come on.来吧。
See you!下次见!
Take it easy!别担心!
Take care!多保重!
Bye, hon!再见了,亲爱的!
Stay safe!一路顺风!
Safe travels!祝你安全!
Good choice!选得不错!
Excellent.太棒了。
Sure, here!没问题,给你吧!
Careful, it's hot!当心点,这东西很烫!
Here, enjoy!来吧,好好尝尝吧!
Hope you like it!希望你还喜欢!
Hades kid!是哈迪斯之子!
Welcome back!欢迎回来!
Come in!进来吧!
What's going on?发生了什么事情?
Look, Orphy!快看,俄耳!
Look who, Orphy!快看是谁来了,俄耳!

Return Eurydice Index / 返回欧律狄克(无忧无虑的缪斯女神)目录

ExtraLines 一些零散的补充

EN 🍭ZH-CN 🚀
Where now....现在在哪儿…
Do not despair and hold to your resolve, child. Tell me something; has the goddess Athena thus been true to her word, in her willingness to lend you her support?不要绝望,坚持下去,孩子。跟我说说,女神雅典娜信守承诺,愿意给予你帮助了吗?
Thank you, Goddess.感谢你,我的女神。
Hey mate.嗨,哥们。
In the name of Hades!以哈迪斯之名!
Olympus! I accept this message!奥林匹斯山!我收到了这条消息!
Olympus!奥林匹斯!
Hey Room, I'm back.嘿,房间,我回来了。
Few tales are told of Hades, whose very name inspires fear and penitence, reminding us of the inevitable fate which we all share.关于哈迪斯的传说少有人提起,但他的名字总能唤起恐惧和悔恨,让所有人对难以避免的宿命喟然兴叹。
I, however, mean to tell you such a tale. Listen carefully...可是我呢,想讲这个故事。听好了……
Some of us more than others.而其中有些人的感触更深。

Return ExtraLines Index / 返回一些零散的补充目录

Hades 哈迪斯(死者之主)

EN 🍭ZH-CN 🚀
Stupid boy. I told you you'd be back. And how was your wanton ransacking of my domain?傻孩子。我早说过你会回来。这次在我的地盘搞破坏搞得怎么样?
To suffer such indignity, from my own kin. Such foolishness as yours I scarce can comprehend, but you, boy! You've made foolishness an art.被自己的亲人如此侮辱。我实在无法理解你为何这样愚蠢,孩子,你的愚蠢已经到达了一种极致。
Quite an accomplishment, there, boy, now leave me be. Ten thousands souls in Tartarus today. A bloody war! And not a lot of bloody help.嗯,好的,真厉害,孩子。现在别烦了。塔耳塔罗斯今天有数万的亡灵等着我呢。狗屁战争!屁用都没有。
Almost as though my realm is built to keep you here. You, and every single soul that's ever lived. But, by all means, keep running from yourself.就好像我的王国只为留住你一样。你,还有每一个曾经活过的亡灵。不过,你这是在逃避自己。
Leave me be.走吧。
I've nothing left to say to you.我已无话可说。
Out of my sight.离我远点。
Not interested, boy.没有兴趣,孩子。
Our conversation's well and truly done.我们的谈话已经完整结束了。
I told you not to speak to me.我说了不要找我说话。
Be on your way already.做你自己的事去吧。
Out with you, I said.我说了你走。
I'm busy, out with you.我现在很忙,别来找我。
Enough, I've work to do.现在,我有事。
That's well off limits, boy.你真是够了,孩子。
Do not so much as think about it.想都不要想。
Turn yourself around.给我转身走人。
I do not think so, boy.我觉得不行,孩子。
Cease with your endless snooping.停止你的套话行为。
Keep out of there, I said.我说了让你走开。
You stay away from there.你不要来这里。
Quit meddling back there.不要烦人。
Stay out of there.不要过来。
Piss off, boy.滚开,孩子。
Pathetic.可悲。
Useless.没用。
That almost tickled.似乎痒了一下。
Was that supposed to be some sort of joke?这是在开什么玩笑吗?
What is it that you're trying now to do?你这次又想怎么样?
Bugger off already, boy.快点滚开,小子。
You truly are an idiot, aren't you.你真是个白痴。
To suffer such indignity, from my own kin.被自己的亲人如此侮辱。
A pitiful attempt.真差劲。
Don't make me laugh.可别逗我笑了。
Death is inescapable. If you think otherwise... why, then, don't let me stop you.死亡是不可避免的。如果你不同意…那你就试试吧。
Family? Death is your only family. Death, and I. Best get accustomed to the both of us.家人?死亡是你唯一的家人。死亡,还有我。你最好能让自己习惯起来。
Nobody gets out of here, boy, whether alive or dead. You think I jest? You think I haven't tried?!我说过了不管是死人还是活人,没人能离开这里。你觉得我开玩笑?你觉得我自己就没试过?
That dog is not your plaything, boy! Cerberus defends our realm so that no-one gets in alive, or gets out either way.这狗不是养着好玩的,孩子!刻耳伯洛斯守护着这个地方,不让生者进来,也不会放亡灵出去。
You are a weakling, boy! Disgraceful!! Now, strike again, and make it hurt, this time!你太弱了,孩子!简直丢人!现在再进攻一次,这次用点力!
Watch where you step, you oaf! My House is not a sty through which to track your filth!注意自己的脚下,笨蛋!我的圣殿可不是遍地污秽的猪圈!
A mortal's life is short, and fraught with pain; is that truly the life you yearn for, boy?凡人的一生非常短暂,并且充满痛苦。你难道也寻求这样的生活吗,孩子?
What have I wrought, that such a witless, careless brat would be my progeny?我到底造了什么孽才养出你这么个愚蠢冷漠的混账东西?
The fear of death keeps mortals well in check. You'd best learn to fear something yourself, you hear me, boy?死亡的恐惧控制着凡间的人类。你最好也学会恐惧是什么东西,听到了吗,孩子?
How dare you, boy! Learn well to shut that foolish mouth of yours, or I shall shut it for you!小兔崽子,真是岂有此理!你最好把你的笨嘴给我闭上,不然我亲自给你缝上!
Blast you, brother Zeus, and you as well, Poseidon, both of you, you mis'rable ungrateful wretches. You, and all your pig-faced children, and your concubines, all there with you, all gaily celebrating every waking moment there upon your mountain, while I alone, alone! remain at work, here, tending to the blasted remnants of those mortals whom you send to me in droves, in DROVES, without regard, without so much as reaching out to me from, time to time, to check upon your oft-forgotten brother? With whom you sealed those blasted Titans underneath this realm, so that you could consort without concern, as now you do?! That such a fate as this would have been wrought for me, by those three cursed hags, or by the two of you, I swear, I swear...! And do not get me started on that damned ungrateful little runt now tending to his hopeless undertaking at my own expense, brazen little bastard that he is. His mother would be oh so very proud, so very proud, no doubt, to see him violating my domain, my home, my rules! The boy, he's even got into the dog's damned heads with his damnable notions, certainly his mother's guiles, plainly on display. Those fools upon Olympus, all abetting his inglorious attempts to give up everything he has, to give up everything I ever gave him!去死吧,宙斯弟弟,你也是,波塞冬,你们两个忘恩负义的混账。你们还有你们那些一个个怪物后代,你们的情妇,都在一起,一起愉快地度过山顶的每一分每一秒,而我却孤身一人!只能工作,照顾你们送来的一批又一批的人类亡灵,一批又一批。你们一声招呼都不打,甚至不曾主动联系我,就好像我这个兄弟根本不存在一样。我们当年一同打败了那些该死的泰坦,把他们禁锢在这地下,然后你们就像现在这样高枕无忧地幸福生活了?!那三个混账老巫女就给了我这样的命运吗,也许你们两个也掺了一脚吧,我发誓,我发誓…!我还没说我那个毫无良心可言的混账儿子,他正想着他那毫无希望的逃跑大计,现在弄得像我出资给他造反一样,这个不要脸的混账东西。他母亲肯定会感到骄傲吧,肯定的,没什么好说的,看到他这样糟蹋我的地盘,我的家,我的**!这孩子,他甚至还拉拢了那条狗,很明显是继承了他母亲的狡诈。这些奥林匹斯山上的白痴东西,一个个都在怂恿他放弃一切,放弃我给他的一切!
Sigh叹气
Groan呻吟
Scoffing嘲笑
Unnngghhh...呃嗯嗯…
Urrnnggghhh....呃啊啊啊啊…
Back again, hm?又回来了,嗯?
Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk Too bad, boy.啧,啧,啧,啧真不幸,孩子。
Hrrnn?嗯?
Euugghh...呃…
Snoring呼噜声
Back already?这么快就回来了?
Who dares?谁敢?
You dare?你敢?
Thief!小偷!
Interloper!有人闯入!
You shall pay for that!你要为此付出代价!
You shall regret this.你会后悔的!
That is private property.那是私人财产。
We have an intruder.有人入侵。
Trespasser!有小偷!
Transgressions are not tolerated.对犯罪行为零容忍。
Consider this a warning.这次就算是警告。
We have a pest problem.有害虫。
Ahem.哎。
Ahem?哎?
Forget something again?忘带东西了?
For shame.可惜。
Disgraceful.丢人。
Had enough yet?够了没?
Ah, tough luck.啊,真倒霉啊。
Didn't hear you come in.没注意到你进来了。
Psh.哧。
You.你。
You again.又是你。
Pardon the interruption, everyone.不好意思打扰了,各位。
You never learn.你就是学不会啊。
Look who's back.哎哟这是谁啊。
Oh it's only you.噢只能是你了。
Next.下一位。
Next...下一位…
Next!下一位!
Next...?下一位…?
Who is next.下一位是谁。
Who is next?下一位是谁?
Keep it moving.继续。
Come forth.来吧。
Come forth!来吧。
State your business.请说明你的业务。
State your purpose.请说明你的目的。
State your case.请说明你的情况。
Make your claim.请说明要求。
What is it.怎么了。
Make it quick.搞快点。
What.什么。
Well?嗯?
Why are you here.你为什么在这里。
Your business?什么业务?
Mmm-hm.嗯——
Mmm.嗯。
Hmph.哼。
Go on.继续。
Indeed?没错?
What else.其他呢?
Granted!允许!
Granted...允许…
Claim granted.要求同意。
Your claim is granted.同意你的要求。
Fair point. Granted.有道理。同意。
Very well. Claim granted.不错。同意要求。
Enough, granted.行了,同意。
Fine, granted.好吧,同意。
Granted. This time.同意。仅这次。
Denied.拒绝。
Denied!拒绝!
Denied...拒绝…
Claim denied.拒绝要求。
Your claim is denied.拒绝你的要求。
Not a chance. Denied.不可能。拒绝。
Laughable. Denied.可笑。拒绝。
Waste of time. Denied.浪费时间。拒绝。
Certainly not. Denied.当然不行。拒绝。
Most certainly denied.完全拒绝。
Absurd. Denied.荒谬。拒绝。
Denied, and out with you.拒绝,你可以走了。
You have a tendency to ask too many questions, boy. Would that you had a tendency to wonder silently, instead.你真的很喜欢问问题啊,孩子。不知道你喜不喜欢做一个安静一点的人。
You're not to speak of that accursed Mount Olympus in this household, do you hear me? Nor shall you invoke the names of its inhabitants.不许你在这家里提那个该死的奥林匹斯山,听到没有?也不许提上面的家伙的名字。
Say it: Blood and darkness. It's a curse, boy. Say it with me. Blood. And. Darkness. Each available in high abundance here.跟我说:血与黑暗。这是个诅咒,孩子。跟我说,来。血,与,黑暗。这两样东西在这里要多少有多少。
Time you learned the bearing of the gods, and to assert yourself. For this I have employed the greatest of the Greeks, or what became of him.你也是时候学会成为一个独当一面的神,树立自己的威信了。为此,我特地聘请了最伟大的希腊人。
Where do you think you are? Who do you think you're talking to? Nobody gets out of my domain, whether alive or dead.你以为自己在哪儿?你以为自己在跟谁说话?没人逃得出我的王国,不管是死是活。
You wish to meet your uncle Zeus someday? Imagine me, with a luxurious white mane, without a modicum of self-control. That's your Zeus.你是不是想着有朝一日能见到你的宙斯叔叔?你想象一个一点自制力都没有,长着一头华丽白毛的我就行了。
In my domain, you either find your place, or learn your place. There's work enough to go around, believe you me.在我的王国,你要么找到自己的定位,要么学习自己的定位。这里的工作做不完,相信我。
This is where you belong. You feel out of place? Where would you even go, what would you have me do? Your place is here.你属于这里。觉得不合适?你还想去哪儿,你还想让我怎么做?你就属于这里。
One thing the mortals have on us is that they quickly become men. This is the Fury, Megaera. She shall accelerate the process in your case.凡人有一点好,他们很快就能长大成人。这位是复仇女神,墨纪拉。她会在这一点上帮助你的。
The dead are judged and sent to Asphodel, Elysium, or Tartarus. We keep the process neat and orderly. Everyone gets in, no one gets out.亡者们会被审判发配到水仙花平原、至福乐土或是塔耳塔罗斯。我们会确保整个流程的整洁有序。大家可以进来,但是不准出去。
Your mother is the Night; your brothers, Death, and Sleep. What does that make you, I wonder. There is no god of talking back to me.你的母亲是夜之圣母,你的兄弟是死神和睡神。那样的话,你是什么神?还没有哪个神敢跟我顶嘴的。
Congratulations...!恭喜…!
Congratulations, boy.恭喜你,孩子。
He's finally returned.他可算回来了。
Welcome home, boy!欢迎回家,孩子!
Death is inescapable.死亡是不可避免的。
You cannot escape.你逃不出这里的。
That is far enough.真是够了。
Wretches of the Underworld, this is your chance.冥界的卑劣暗灵啊,你们的机会来了。
Come forth, wretches, and stop this meddler.来吧,暗灵们,阻止这个好事的人。
Do not presume that you escape my notice, boy.别以为我没注意到你,孩子。
You really think you can get out of here?你真以为自己能逃出这里?
Let's see if you can live through this.让我们看看你能否活过这关吧。
Nobody gets out of here, whether alive or dead.不管是死人还是活人,没人能离开这里。
You're out well past your curfew, boy.你已经严重违反宵禁了,孩子。
I've tolerated your impudence for long enough.我已经受够你的无礼了。
I see you there.到时候见。
You think you can just walk away from here?你以为自己能大摇大摆走出这里?
If I could spare a minute of your time...如果你能给我一分钟的时间…
Let's see your relatives upon Olympus get you out of this.让我们看看你的奥林匹斯山亲戚要怎么帮你逃出这里。
Allow me, boy, to introduce some of my loyal subjects.现在请允许我向你介绍我忠实的臣民们。
You're not going anywhere.你哪儿也去不了。
Worthless wretches.没用的暗灵。
Pah, useless.呸,废物。
Blood and darkness.血与黑暗啊。
They had their chance.他们怎么就不行。
I shall deal with you later, then.我待会再跟你算账。
You lived through all of that?你全都通过了?
Who is going to clean all of this up?那这些谁来打扫啊?
Idiots!愚蠢!
Worthless!没用!
Useless!没用!
Damnable fools.白痴。
It seems I need to look for better help.看样子我要找更好的帮手了。
Back to the lowest depths with them.跟他们一同去最深的深渊吧。
Enough, I've better things to do.够了,我还有其他事要做。
Kkh, you waste my time.咳,你浪费我时间。
What did I tell you?我没告诉过你吗?
What did I tell you.我不是告诉过你了吗。
What did you expect?你还想怎么样?
What did you expect.你还想怎么样。
Surely you could have avoided that.这样的攻击竟然都没有躲掉?
That was inevitable.这是不可避免的。
I'll see you back at home.回家再见。
You are a weakling, boy.你太弱了,孩子。
Was that truly your best?你就这点本事吗?
Die, like a mere mortal.像个凡人一样死去吧。
Oh, that was it?噢,就这?
You wouldn't dare.你不敢。
How did you... grrr.你怎么…呃。
Go on and try.继续尝试吧。
You're going nowhere, boy.你哪儿也去不了,孩子。
You won't be anything at all.你不过如此。
Megaera failed again?墨纪拉又失败了?
You're not permitted to leave Tartarus...!不准你离开塔耳塔罗斯…!
It seems the Fury failed to do her job.看样子复仇女神失败了。
Let's see if you're as skillful as you think.看看你是否真的如自己所想那样厉害。
Wretches of the Underworld, take him.冥界的暗灵啊,把他拿下。
We shall see how good you really are.看看你到底几斤几两。
How about a little contest, boy.来打一场怎么样,孩子。
My wretches have come to collect.我的暗灵都来吧。
Let's see you avoid this.看看你怎么对付这个。
I have a challenge for you, boy.我给你个挑战,孩子。
Can you evade my wretches, boy?你能躲开我的暗灵吗,孩子?
Get him, wretches, now!拿下他,暗灵们,就现在!
Time now to pay your dues.现在该还了。
I'd like to see you dodge the following.想看看你怎么对付这些。
Don't let yourself get hit, or else, boy!可别被击中了,孩子!
As expected.意料之中。
Another failure.又失败了。
Oh, too bad.噢,真不好啊。
You've always been slow, boy.你总是这样慢啊,孩子。
You failed.你失败了。
I knew you couldn't do it.我就知道你办不到的。
Predictable.可以预料。
Laughable.笑死人了。
Aww.哎哟。
You thank the Fates for this.你真得感谢命运之神。
Useless lot.丢人现眼。
Miserable fools.蠢到家了。
Mere luck is all.全靠运气。
How fortunate for you.你还真是好运啊。
Enough of this.够了吧。
Grr...呃…
Blast.可恶。
Gloat all you like.幸灾乐祸吧。
Feh, the dead are useless.呸,这些亡灵真废物。
Fine, keep your trinket, then.行吧,你就拿着那小玩意吧。
Megaera seems to be having difficulties.墨纪拉看来遇到了困难。
Go on to Asphodel, and die.去水仙花平原,去死吧。
Did you enjoy this stint in Tartarus?这段时间在塔耳塔罗斯还愉快吗?
Tartarus has proved unable to contain you.塔耳塔罗斯容不下你了。
A very tragic end.真是悲惨啊。
Your time is up, boy.你的时间到了,孩子。
So much for that attempt.该长点心了。
Whatever happened there?不管发生了什么?
You don't have what it takes. Nobody does.你不可能的。没人做得到。
A tragic end fit for a poet's verse.如诗一般的悲惨。
How many deaths is that?死了多少次了?
You never seem to learn.你就是学不会啊。
The Hydra shall grow back, boy.九头蛇的头会重新长出来的,孩子。
He did it again, Cerberus!他又来了,刻耳伯洛斯!
Everyone, look who it is!大家都看看啊,这是谁!
He's done it, Cerberus!他做到了,刻耳伯洛斯!
You'll go no further, boy; at least, not yet.你别想再前进了,孩子。起码现在不行。
Alecto failed...?!阿勒克图失败了…?!
Alecto failed just as her sister did.阿勒克图和她的姐妹一样失败了。
Tisiphone has failed me, has she.提西福涅失败了,是吧。
Tisiphone, defeated...?!提西福涅,败了…?!
So much for the fearsome Furies.骇人的复仇三女神也不过如此。
Your place is here, and nowhere else. The same as it is mine. There's naught of any worth to see beyond this realm, besides.你只属于这里。和我一样。外面的世界其实没有什么好看的。
Poseidon's an incomparable fool I am ashamed to call my brother. He can shake the earth up there all he pleases; he is unwelcome here.波塞冬就是个举世无双的白痴,做他的兄弟我自己都感到丢人。他在地上世界怎么造都行,但是这里不欢迎他。
Elysium? It isn't for the good; it's for the great. Great kings or killers. Oft one and the same. They left their mark upon the world. Shall you?至福乐土?那里不是给好人呆的,是给强者呆的。强大的国王或者杀手,都一样。他们在世界上留下了自己的印记。你呢?
For their mistakes in life, the wretched shades of Tartarus are bound to me in death, however hatefully. They answer to me; quite unlike you.因为生前犯下的错,无论自己有多么愤恨,塔耳塔罗斯的暗灵们在死后都与我连结在了一起。他们听命于我,这点跟你大不相同。
How many times must I explain this, boy? Each Pact of Punishment needs to be promptly signed, and sealed, and filed. Rather than pile up!你到底要我解释几次?每道惩罚契约在签好后都要密封,存档。而不是随便乱放!
What exactly is it, boy, that makes you feel entitled to show me such disrespect? You dare not say such things to Nyx!孩子,到底是什么原因,让你觉得自己可以对我如此不敬?你绝对不敢这样跟倪克斯说话!
Asphodel has flooded once again, with flame! Not quite the afterlife experience promised to the dead residing there, now, is it, boy?水仙花平原又发水灾了,这次还带火了!这可不是那里的居民们期待的死后生活,是吧,孩子?
Upon my name, you lack the cheerfulness of Hypnos and the competence of Thanatos, but have more willfulness than both, combined!我敢保证,你缺乏修普诺斯的乐观和塔纳托斯的能力,但是你的任性,比两者加起来还要多!
Sometimes I think this mess you call your chambers is one which you've cultivated with great pride, is that the way of it?你这狗窝一样乱的房间,是不是还觉得挺自豪的?
Do not stray far again into the pits of Tartarus, or become lost like all its residents. Content yourself to look upon it from afar.别再去塔耳塔罗斯的深渊了,又或是跟那里的居民一样深陷其中。那种地方,还是不接近为好。
Sulk in your chambers all you like, for I care not! I have eternity to finish with this work, so your assistance is entirely unneeded.尽管在你的房间里生闷气吧,好像我在乎似的!我有的是时间来做这些工作,根本不需要你的帮助。
Why do you bleed like mortals do? An aberration, nothing more! And nothing to be proud of. I suggest you keep it to yourself.为什么你会像凡人一样流血?出现异常了呗!这事没什么好骄傲的。我希望你不要跟别人说。
Don't you dare look at me like that, boy, with your mismatched eyes. You save it for yourself. You have a mirror in your chambers, don't you?不准你用那种眼神看我,孩子,你不配。用它去看你自己吧。你房间里不是有镜子吗?
How suitably disgusting. Fling your blood at me like that again, boy, and I'll have you cast into the Styx, where you can drown in it.真是太恶心了。孩子,你再那样朝我身上扔你的血,我就把你丢到冥河里淹死你。
You surpassed my Hydra.你通过了我的九头蛇。
The Hydra fell to you again, did it.九头蛇又被你打败了。
Where do you think you're going?你想去哪儿?
No paradise awaits you, boy.没有什么天堂,孩子。
Tread lightly, boy.踏步别那么重,孩子。
You are testing my patience.你在测试我的耐心。
Still there, are you?还在呢?
We'll have you back here soon enough I think.马上就能让你回去了。
Go no further, boy. I'm warning you.不准前进了,孩子。我警告你。
How could you, boy? That Hydra had a family!你怎么这么狠心,孩子?九头蛇也有家啊!
That victory of yours shall be short-lived.你的胜利不过是昙花一现。
Oh, I didn't see you come in.噢,我没注意到你进来了。
I trust you had a pleasant stay in Asphodel?相信你在水仙花平原一定很愉快吧?
You think you can just walk into Elysium, do you?你以为自己能大摇大摆进入至福乐土?
The Champion of Elysium has fallen!至福乐土的最强战士倒下了!
Fought all the way out of Elysium, only to end up here.一路杀出至福乐土,结果倒在了这里。
Don't you see, boy? You are trapped.还没发现吗,孩子?你被困住了。
Elysium is up in arms again because of you.至福乐土因为你又开始搞武斗了。
I didn't think you had it in you, boy.我不认为你够格,孩子。
I know where you are.我知道你在哪儿。
You shall not escape.你逃不掉的。
Stop right there.停住。
You should know when to quit.你应该见好就收。
You're trapped, boy. Don't you understand?你被困住了,孩子。懂吗?
All right, break it up!好了,停下吧!
That's all the time we have.我们时间不够了。
Bah, that's enough!呸,够了!
Decidedly below my expectations.很明显低于我的预期了。
Work faster next time!下次手脚快点!
No more of this buffoonery!胡闹够了!
Well, well, well.嗯,嗯,嗯。
Hmph! I was looking all over for you.哼!我正在找你呢。
Everything is as it always was.一切照旧。
Grown any wiser yet?长点心没有?
Alas for ongoing Underworld renovations.唉,冥界翻修计划。
I just got back shortly before you did!我前脚坐下你后脚就回来了。
Resolved the trouble with the Satyrs yet?解决萨提尔的问题没有?
You're bound to my domain, boy.你注定要乖乖待在我的领地上,孩子。
So very tired...真是累啊…
Urgh, how could he... you.呃,他怎么…你。
So you withstood the finest of Elysium.这么说你通过了至福乐土最强战士的考验。
King Theseus has fallen to the likes of you?忒修斯国王竟然败在你的手下了。
Your struggles soon shall be in vain.再挣扎也没用。
So you thwarted the Champion of Elysium.你打败了至福乐土的最强战士。
Don't make me come up there, boy.你可别逼我上去,孩子。
Nothing good awaits beyond my realm.外面的世界没有什么好的。
The worst is yet to come, boy.最坏的还没来呢,孩子。
You think you can just walk away from me?你以为自己能大摇大摆从我这里走过?
A disappointing show from Theseus.忒修斯真是令人失望了。
Must I send Cerberus to block your path again?是不是又要我派刻耳伯洛斯阻止你?
I shall have to have a word with our King Theseus.我应该跟忒修斯国王谈一谈了。
Your stubborness shall only bring you pain.你的固执只会带给你痛苦。
I shall stop you by my own hand if I must.如果必须的话,我会亲手阻止你。
Champions of Elysium, now prove yourselves!至福乐土的最强战士们,证明你们自己吧!
Come, heroes of Elysium, and vanquish the intruder!来吧,至福乐土的英雄们,给我拿下这个入侵者!
I expected more from the Exalted.是我高看这些高级战士了。
Disappointing for these so-called Champions.这些最强战士也不过如此吧。
The surface is off limits. And furthermore, you are forbidden from the Temple of Styx, until such time as you are fit to tend the situation there.要去地上是不可能的。而且,你现在不准进入冥河神庙,直到你处理完那里的问题为止。
You wish to feel the breeze against your skin? Perhaps the coolness of the seas? You shall writhe from such sensations, I assure you.想知道清风拂面的感觉?凉爽的海风?相信我,你不会喜欢这种东西的。
You are immortal, boy, but in a manner, you can die; as you now understand. A most unpleasant feeling, is it not?你是神,孩子,但是在某种程度上,你也会死,正如你现在所知道的。这种感觉是最不舒服的,对吧?
The rivers flowing through this realm divide its regions suitably enough. And every shade knows better than to try and cross them!河流把这冥界分隔成几个不同的区域,每一个暗灵都知道,并且不会擅自跨越这些区域!
Why are some chambers in my House off limits? Someone deserving access would not ask. You can't always go where you please.为什么家里的几间房子是锁上的?有权进入的人是不会问这个问题的。你不可能想去哪儿就去哪儿。
Get away from back there.你给我回来。
Go about your business.做你的事去。
You are irritating me, boy.小子,你惹恼我了。
Get where I can see you.快现身吧。
Back away from there.离开那儿。
Stop being a fool.别犯傻了。
Don't you have someplace else to be?你没有别的地方可以待吗?
Begone from there.离开那里。
Cease this, boy.快停下来,小子。
Have you no better way to pass the time?你没事干了么?
I'm sorry he disturbed you, Cerberus.我很抱歉他打扰你了,刻耳柏洛斯。
Cease bothering the dog.别去烦那条狗了。
Permit the dog his rest.让那条狗休息休息吧。
Cerberus merely feigns concern for you.刻耳柏洛斯只是装着在乎你。
Do not let him manipulate you, Cerberus.别让他把你骗了,刻耳柏洛斯。
Seek pity someplace else.去别处找同情去。
I grow nauseous merely listening to this.我听着就难受。
Oh, please.噢,拜托了。
You're fortunate Cerberus sees something in you.你很幸运,刻耳柏洛斯看到了你身上的闪光点。
The dog has enough troubles of his own.那条狗自己的麻烦事就够多了。
Eughh....呃....
Why don't you clean your chambers rather than adorn them?你有空装饰你的房间为什么不把它打扫一下?
A garish hue.颜色扎眼。
Indecisive as ever.还是犹豫不决。
Make up your mind.做个决定吧。
Quit changing the blasted drapery.不要再换这该死的窗帘了。
Would that you cared about more than the drapery.你更应该关心其他事情,而不是这窗帘。
It was perfectly acceptable before.以前的挺好来着。
A decadent acquisition.买的还可以。
Who requested that?谁要的?
I did not authorize such an expenditure.我没有批准过这份开销。
That would not have been next on my list.它不在我的待办清单上。
If that is how you wish to spend your wealth.如果你希望就这样浪费自己的财富。
What are you doing to this House.你在对圣殿做什么。
Betrayed, by my own Contractor...我的承包商背叛了我...
What is that doing there?这在这干嘛?
Now I suppose no work shall ever be complete.现在,我怀疑所有的工作都不曾完成过。
Finally you cleared the mess you caused.你终于把你的烂摊子给收拾了。
It wasn't your fault, Cerberus.那不是你的错,刻耳柏洛斯。
You wish for warmth, go visit Asphodel.你要温暖,去水仙花平原。
You think you can avoid me through there, boy?你以为那样就可以躲开我吗,小子?
The prior hue was fine.之前的颜色挺好。
A senseless change.没意义的改变。
Our court musician need not be so indulged.不需要如此放任我们的宫廷乐师。
Hmm, that one is not so bad.嗯,这一个还不错。
What did you purchase now.你又买了什么。
What are we supposed to do with that?我们要这个干什么?
What is that even supposed to be.这该是什么。
I don't recall approving that expense.我不记得批准过这份开销。
I'm attempting to work here.我在试着工作。
You turn that down this instant.你赶紧把那玩意儿给我关了。
It is not music hour yet!还没到奏乐的时间!
Keep it down.小声点。
Keep it down, I say.我说,小声点。
...A decent choice for once....正确的选择,也就这么一次。
You withstood the combined might of the Furies...你承受了复仇三女神团队合作的力量……
At least the Fury Sisters are on better terms.至少复仇三女神之间的关系好点了。
Enough. Get out.够了。出去。
Why you...你为什么……
That does not belong to you.这不属于你。
Again with your tampering?你又乱搞?
What, again?什——又是这样?
My coffers are not yours for pillaging.我的宝库不是用来被你洗劫一空的。
You thief.你这个贼。
Security!保安!
Why do I pay these wretches.真是白雇这些暗灵了。
That's quite enough.够了。
Fine, help yourself.好,随你的便。
You did not earn this, boy.你靠的不是自己的本事,小子。
Nrgh, how many times...呃啊……!周而复始……
There. Satisfied?你满意了?
Ugh, why do I bother.哼,我何必多此一举。
I should not be the supervisor here.我真不该来这。
Halt.停。
Seal the chamber.封锁房间。
He's there. Get him.他在那。逮住他。
What's your rush, there, boy?你急什么,孩子?
My subjects wish to have a word with you.我的部下想和你来场谈心。
No need to be in such a hurry, boy.不需要那么急,孩子。
I thought I'd find you here.我就知道在这里能找到你。
Fine, get out.好,走吧。
Again you make a mockery of me.你又一次戏弄了我。
I've no more time for this.现在没空管你。
Out, all of you!出去,全出去!
Utterly incompetent.完全不称职。
I ought have left them all in Erebus.我真该把它们都关进厄瑞玻斯。
I trust they inconvenienced you at least.它们好歹让你费了点力。
Why do I even bother.我为什么在乎。
So you've returned.你这就回来了。
Welcome to Erebus.欢迎来到厄瑞玻斯。
What sort of fool goes into Erebus at will?什么蠢货直接走进厄瑞玻斯?
I see that you've returned.你回来了。
One scratch and all your efforts will be lost.一道伤口就能让你的努力全部白费。
Remember not to get too nervous, boy.可别太紧张啊,小子。
You must be under so much pressure.你肯定压力很大吧。
I ought to lock you up in Tartarus.我真该把你锁在塔耳塔罗斯。
How many times...多少次了……
Enjoy the searing heat of Asphodel.好好享受水仙花平原的灼热吧。
Here's to a pleasant voyage up in Asphodel.祝你在水仙花平原航行愉快。
Do bathe yourself in magma when you get to Asphodel.你可以在水仙花平原洗个岩浆澡。
Off to taint Elysium again?又去玷污至福乐土啦?
King Theseus is eager to see you again soon.忒修斯国王急切希望 能再见到你。
Just as we were finishing cleaning up Elysium...我们才把至福乐土清干净……
They're already expecting you up in Elysium.他们已经在至福乐土等着你了。
Go give the vermin in the Temple my regards.替我问候神庙里的鼠兽。
Befriended any Satyrs lately, boy?小子,最近和哪个萨提尔交上朋友了?
You force me to send Cerberus ahead, again.你让我不得不派出刻尔柏洛斯,又一次。
Cerberus is patiently at work, instead of resting here.刻尔柏洛斯对待工作很有耐心,在底下可待不住。
I suppose that I shall be seeing you quite soon.我想我们不久之后就会见面。
Hurry up, then, and I shall see you outside.加快速度,我在外面等着你。
Blame yourself for that, not Cerberus.怨你自己,别赖在刻尔柏洛斯头上。
Go occupy yourself someplace else.滚去别的地方。
Oh be still.待着别动。
You've no authority in my domain.你妄想在我的领地里发号施令。
You need not listen to him, Contractor.你没必要听他的,承包商。
You are distracting me!你使我分心了!
Keep it down!小点声!
What is it that you're on about?你能忙些什么?
I give the orders around here.在这里只有我才能发号施令。
You think the Contractor is going to help you?你以为那承包商会帮你?
That shall be of no help to you, I'm sure.我敢肯定,那对你没有好处。
Go practice your declaiming someplace else.上别处去练习你那雄辩口才。
What is it do you think that shall achieve?你以为那会带来什么?
This realm requires much more maintenance than that!这片领地需要的修缮远比那更多!
I cannot concentrate with you about!你在那晃的我无法集中精力!
You requisitioned that useless bit of parchment?你征用了那张没用的破羊皮纸?
That contract has long since expired anyhow.反正那份契约已经过期很久了。
Nyx is the Night herself; her twin sons, Sleep, and Death! But, you? I cannot think of anything, I fear! Except the god of talking back to me.倪克斯是夜晚本身;她的孪生双子,是睡眠与死亡!但你呢?恐怕连我都想不出来。除非你是跟我顶嘴的神。
I don't remember having seen, let alone having authorized, these utterly outlandish ornaments!我不记得我见过,更别提批准过,这些乱七八糟、稀奇古怪的装饰!
How did that fool Poseidon's useless handiwork get all the way down here?那个蠢货波塞冬的手工玩意儿怎么会一路漂到这儿来?
I shall review this work once the time permits!要是有时间,我一定得重新看看这些东西!
Whatever are you are going on about?你究竟在唠叨什么?
Of all the things, you think that takes priority?在一众事务之中,你觉得那是最重要的?
Would that your birthright gave you better sense.你这品味真是白养了。
So wasteful of my realm's resources, boy.你太浪费我领地里的种种资源了,崽子。
What are you prattling about now?你在闲扯些什么?
You'll not be burning down this House, you hear me, boy?你别想烧毁这座大殿,听见了没,小子?
If your chambers engulf in flame, cry not for help.如果你的房间被火海吞没,别喊救命。
Cheap blessing from Poseidon on a stick, and nothing more.一根木棍附着波塞冬的廉价恩赐,不过如此。
You could make better use of your limitless time.你本可以更好地利用有限的时间。
Would that your sense of taste exceeded rugs.你的品味绕不开这些毯子了。
The poets doubtless shall be singing of your rug.诗人们无疑会歌颂你的毯子的。
What have you done to my floor surfaces?你对我的地板做了什么?
Are you quite finished alternating rugs?你换完地毯没有?
Meddling with rugs again are we?又在弄地毯?
Oh leave the blasted rugs alone for once.噢你放过这些该死的地毯吧。
Reflect upon your many failings with that, boy.反思一下你在那方面的诸多缺陷吧,孩子。
I'll catch none sitting in my House!何人胆敢在我的大殿里坐着!
I ought have named you Narcissus instead.我该给你起名为那耳喀索斯。
You dare to thusly mock me, boy?你胆敢以这种方式嘲弄我,小子?
Whose countenance have you stuck to the wall this time?你这次又把谁的尊容挂在墙上了?
I much prefer the walls to remain bare.我喜欢墙上不挂东西。
You'll never be a match for such a champion.你永远无法和这样一位最强战士相媲美。
What are you doing to my hall up there?你在那上面对我的大厅做些什么?
Why don't you go see Tartarus firsthand?你为什么不直接去塔耳塔罗斯看看?
Another tastelessly constructed piece.又是一件没品味的东西。
Daedalus ought stick to chamber work.狄德勒斯应该去忙点室内装修。
You'd put construction tools out on display?你会把建造工具摆在外面当装饰?
I don't believe I heard what you just said?我简直不敢相信我的耳朵。
Would that you saw beyond such trinkets, boy.除了那些廉价饰品以外,你能不能盯着点别的,小子。
May it strike fear into these worthless shades.希望这些没用的幽灵能感到恐惧。
What is that utterly preposterous design?那个蠢得要命的设计是什么?
You would associate my House with flowers, boy?你是要把我的大殿和花朵联系起来吗,小子?
That is no place for flowers, clean that up!那不是摆花的地方,把它收拾掉!
The dog is perfectly content such as it is.这狗就它现在而言已经知足了。
Don't you disturb the dog, you hear me, boy?你别去打扰那狗,听见了没,小子?
Exactly whose unwanted countenance is that?那究竟是谁的面容,不情不愿的?
The columns were just fine the way they were.那些圆柱原先挺好的。
Those columns are for function not for show!那些圆柱不是用来展览的!
What do you think the dog shall do with that?你觉得那条狗拿那个能做什么?
Hypnos has an important job to do!修普诺斯有很重要的工作要做!
You think you have the necessary strength?你认为你真有那本事?
A fair enough adjustment I should say.我得说是个不错的改动。
The light of Ixion is bright enough.伊克西翁的光够亮了。
What are you doing to my central hall?你在对我的**大殿做什么?
That's not of use to anyone.那种东西并不是对所有人都有用。
The dead need not be coddled with such things.亡灵们不应被纵容至此。
Go clean your room before you clutter it.在乱放东西之前先把你的房间收拾干净。
I see you're cultivating quite the mess.依我看你是在制造混乱。
Keep entertaining yourself, boy.继续自娱自乐吧,小子。
Blood and darkness, what have you done now?血与黑暗啊,你都做了些什么?
The broker was already comfortable!那个中间人本来已经够舒服的了!
It ties nothing of the sort.它没起到任何作用。
All right, where were we?好吧,我们刚才进行到哪儿了?
Shall we get back to business?我们该做正经事了吧?
Shall we get back to work?我们该回到工作了吧?
Court is back in session.继续开庭审判。
Court is back in session!继续开庭审判!
Blast. Court is in session!嗤。审判开庭!
Court is now in session!现在开庭审判!
Court is in session now!现在开庭审判!
Form up, shades!站好,幽灵们!
Form up!站好!
Shades, form up!幽灵们,站好!
Shades! Come forth.幽灵们!往前走。
I'll hear your cases now!我正要听你们的案子!
Bring forth your cases, shades!报上你们的案子来,幽灵们!
A hearing is now in session!我现在可以听取案子!
I must get back to work.我必须继续工作了。
All those with claims, form up!有申诉的幽灵们,列队!
Shades, get back in line!幽灵们,站回队伍里去!
Shades, line up!幽灵们,排好队!
Shades! Please form a line.幽灵们!请排好队。
Let us hold court!开庭!
Let us hold court, then!那么,开庭!
Let us resume court!继续开庭!
We're holding court!现在开庭!
Shades of the court! I'll hear your claims for now.上庭的幽灵们!我现在可以听你们的申诉了。
Shades! We've kept you waiting long enough.幽灵们!你们已经等得够久了。
If that will be all, then. Shades?看起来就这么多人。幽灵们?
Well, shades, what are you waiting for?!幽灵们,你们还在等些什么?!
Come, shades, I don't have all day!上前来,幽灵们,我并非整日有空!
Come, shades, I don't have all night!上前来,幽灵们,我并非整晚有空!
Come, shades, I don't have all day! Or night?上前来,幽灵们,我并非整日有空!……或是整晚?
And, next.下一个。
And, next?下一个?
And next!下一个!
And, next...下一个……
Next, already.下一个,快点。
Next, you.下一个,你。
Next. You.下一个。你。
Keep moving, next.队列别停,下一个。
Well? Next?是吗?然后呢?
Your claim?你的诉求?
State your claim.陈述你的诉求。
What is your claim?你的诉求是什么?
Quickly.快一点。
Quickly!快一点!
Speak up.大声点。
Speak up!大声点!
I'm listening.我听着呢。
Next case.下一案。
Next claim.下一单。
I'm waiting.我等着呢。
What brings you here.干什么来的。
Explain.解释。
Go ahead.往前走。
I'm waiting...!我在等着……!
Proceed.继续。
Out with it.带着这个出去吧。
Hrm.哼。
Ngh.嗯。
Is that all.就这些了。
Is that all?就这些了?
Get to the point.说到重点。
Get to the point!说到重点!
And, so...然后,所以……
So?所以?
So what.那又怎样。
And...?所以……?
Truly.真的。
Truly?真的?
Truly...!真的……!
Is that so.是么。
Is that so...!是么……!
Anything else?有别的事吗?
Continue.继续。
Elaborate.说详细点。
What happened then.然后发生了什么。
What happened next.后来发生了什么。
And you did what.然后你做了什么。
I see. Granted.明白了。批准。
Granted. Go.批准。走。
Granted. Now, go.批准。快走。
Granted, then.那,批准。
Claim... granted.要求……批准了。
I've heard enough, granted.我听够了,批准。
Simple. Granted.简单。批准。
Sigh Granted...叹气 批准……
I think not. Denied.我不那么认为。拒绝。
Denied, again.再一次,拒绝。
Categorically denied.全部拒绝。
No. Denied.不行。拒绝。
Claim... denied.要求……拒绝。
Absolutely denied.完全拒绝。
Denied. Out.拒绝。出去。
I've heard enough. Denied.我听够了。拒绝。
Sigh Denied...叹气 拒绝……
Pah. Denied.呸。拒绝。
We are adjourned.我们休庭。
Court adjourned.休庭。
Court adjourned!休庭!
I'll hear no more for now.目前我不再处理。
Enough for now.到此为止。
That's enough.到此为止。
Enough, disperse.够了,散开。
That's quite enough for now.到此为止。
We'll take a short recess.我们暂时休庭。
Wait.等等。
Hold.站住。
At ease.放松。
A moment.等一下。
You're late, boy! Again.你迟到了,小子!又一次。
Get on with your responsibilities.去做你分内之事。
That is not correct.这不对。
Incorrect.不对。
That's not correct.这不对啊。
Wrong again.又错了。
Do you not remember anything I taught?你难道不记得我教你的任何东西?
No, wrong.不,不对。
Absolutely wrong.完全错。
I trust you're learning from all these mistakes?我相信你正从这些失误中吸取教训?
Other desk.另一个办公桌。
Other desk!另一个办公桌!
Wrong desk!弄错办公桌了!
That goes to desk sigma.这个应该去第十八号办公桌。
You're looking for desk epsilon.你找的是第五号办公桌。
Not there, desk alpha.不是那个,是第一号办公桌。
No, desk omega for that step.不对,这份应该是第二十四号办公桌。
I have seen quite enough.我已经看够了。
More mistakes even than last time, hm?竟比上次错误还多,是吗?
Ah, Orpheus.啊,俄耳甫斯。
Do not touch anything again in the administrative chamber.别再碰行政厅里的任何东西。
The Infernal Arms are sealed away for a reason, boy! Your curiosity exceeds your common sense, but heed my words, you stay away from those accursed things!这些冥府兵器被封印是有理由的,小子!你所好奇之物已经超过了你的常识范围,留心我的话,离那些被诅咒的东西远一点!
Heroes? Mere mortals, same as all the rest. Someday you shall visit Elysium and meet some of these heroes, and discover that they are quite different than the songs suggest.英雄?他们只是凡人,跟其他人一样。总有一天你会在至福乐土遇到这些英雄们,然后你就会发现他们和歌谣里唱的完全不同。
How dare you to insinuate Poseidon has the slightest jurisdiction, here! Once waters from the surface flow beneath the earth, they become mine. Each of the rivers, they are mine, not his!你竟敢暗示波塞冬在这里,冥界,有他丝毫的管辖权!一旦地表水流到地下,它们便成为我的。那每一条河都是我的,不是他的!
You would have better conversation with your chamber-walls than with the boatman Charon, boy. Not all those of the Underworld are prone to ceaseless chatter quite like you.比起摆渡人卡戎,你会和你卧室里的墙壁更聊得来,小子。冥界里并不是所有人都像你一样喜欢喋喋不休。
Now, fling the blasted thing again, I said! And put your anger into it, this time, like so. Or if you've not anger enough for it yet, you'll learn, I promise you.现在,再把这该死的东西扔出去,照我说的!而且这次把你的怒火倾泻其中,就像这样。如果你还没有愤怒到会这样做,你将来也会学会的,我保证。
Never lay hands upon Gigaros, boy, ever again. The power in that spear could tear you to pieces finer than the ones to which some of your ancestors were once reduced.永远不要再碰吉加罗斯,孩子。蕴含在那支矛中的力量会将你撕成碎片,下场只是比你那些同样被撕碎的祖先们略好一些。
All of this realm are born of darkness, boy. It's part of everything you'll ever see. The mortals on the surface, they all fear it, foolish as they are. Unable to even see its power.整片领地都是从黑暗中诞生的,孩子。黑暗是构成你所见万物的一部分。地表上的那些凡人们虽然愚蠢但仍畏惧着它,他们甚至看不见它的力量。
These gemstones that you mock, boy, are a symbol of the power of this realm. To you they're merely trinkets, but to mortals, gemstones hold more value than their very lives.小子,你嘲笑的这些宝石,可是这冥界领域力量的象征。 对你来说,它们只是小饰品,但对凡人而言,宝石比他们的生命更有价值。
Another vermin outbreak near the surface, then. Would that I had someone dependable to deal with it. Where are those blasted satyrs coming from, and to what end? The vile things.又有一只鼠兽在地表附近闯入了。要是我能有什么可靠的人去处理这件事就好了。那些该死的萨提尔到底是从哪儿来的,又要到哪儿去?邪恶的东西。
You seek such fame as your great relatives upon their mountaintop? Seek to be valuable, not to be known. Obscurity is not what makes you weak. Worship from mortals is a nuisance, not a boon.你想去你那些伟大的亲戚们所在的山顶寻求像他们一般的名声?劝你寻求自身价值,别想着声名显赫。默默无闻并不会使你变弱。凡人的崇拜是一种损害,而不是恩典。
Enough, boy! Wrap it up.够了,小子!到此为止。
You what? All this, just for that wretched shade.你做了什么?你所做的这一切,就只是为了那个可怜的幽灵。
What, where did you unearth that blasted contract?什么,你是从哪里挖出来那张该死的契约的?
Hah, already?哈,这么快?
Pah, haha.噗,哈哈。
Ah, too bad.啊,真糟糕。
You already failed?你这就输了?
Well that was quick.哎,你回来得还真快。
Already?这就回来了?
An immediate failure.一下子就玩完了。
You waste your time; the Sigil shall never work for you.你是在浪费时间,远古印记永远不会为你效劳。
Such leniency with binding pacts shall tarnish our good reputation at this rate.如果你继续这么随意毁约的话,我们良好的声誉就要受到影响了。
Those bats are for reconnaissance not for your mood!那些蝙蝠是用来侦查的,不是用来陪你闹着玩的!
A sundial, at last? Indeed?你弄了个日晷?你是认真的吗?
Would that you were a painted skeleton yourself.要是你也是个五颜六色的骷髅就好了。
Go cast yourself in there, why don't you, boy.不如把你自己弄进去吧,你说呢,孩子?
No mosaic shall eliminate your shame, boy!就算是马赛克,也遮挡不了你的耻辱,孩子!
You would squander your earnings on that?你要把辛苦赚来的钱这么挥霍掉吗?
Only those with pure contempt for honest victory.只不过是一群鄙视堂堂正正获胜的人罢了。
Nrgh...呃啊……
Redecorating once again, I see?你又打算重新装修一番了吗?
An utterly unnecessary change.这么折腾真是一点必要都没有。
What did you do now...你刚刚干什么了……
What are you doing now?你这是想干什么?
What have you done this time...你这次干什么了……
You use your limited authority for that?我给了你权力,你就拿来干这个?
A change for change's sake.完全是为了折腾而折腾。
Blast, just leave it be!天啊,别乱折腾了!
What are you even going on about?你到底是想干什么啊?
Whose House do you think this is?你以为这里是谁的圣殿?
Augh, what did you do, now.啊啊,你刚才干什么了?
You need not listen to him, Contractor!你没必要听他的,承包商!
Was that truly necessary, boy?这真的有必要吗,孩子?
Why bother with such triviality?干嘛要在这种小事上大费周章?
Utterly senseless.真是毫无必要。
It was fine!原来那样挺好的!
Leave that poor Contractor alone.别再折磨那可怜的承包商了。
Can you believe this, Cerberus?你敢信吗,刻耳柏洛斯?
You're wasting everybody's time.你这是在浪费所有人的时间。
I'd better not catch anybody sitting down on that.可别让我看到有人坐在那东西上。
What good shall that do all the way down there?这么折腾到底有什么好处?
Thanatos has no need for such embellishments!塔纳托斯不需要这样的装饰!
There is sufficient warmth already in that hall.大厅里已经够暖和了。
None shall sit besides myself and Cerberus!没人能坐在我和刻耳柏洛斯身边!
You wish to see the Fury Sisters, go to Tartarus.你要是想见复仇女神的话,去塔耳塔罗斯就行了。
Nyx surely is unwanting of attention such as that.倪克斯肯定不希望得到这样的关注。
Well, Little Brother. The Queen and I, in turn, appreciate you all taking time out of your doubtless-busy lives, to come all this distance to my House.我的弟弟,你从百忙之中抽出时间不远千里来到这里,着实令本舍蓬荜生辉,夫人和我对此感激不尽。
Hrm. Farewell, indeed, Lord Zeus.嗯,再见了,众神之王宙斯。
...He has.……这倒也是。
Our best... that I can promise you.尽力而为……我保证。
I do. Your mother, the Queen, is working on that.确实如此,你的母亲冥后正在负责那件事情。
No! I'll hear no demands from you.闭嘴!不许你再提什么希望!
You need to learn to hold a spear, observe! A sturdy grip is necessary, here and here. Though, we must find for you an instructor with more time to spare.看好了!要想用矛,先要学会握矛。一手握这,另一手握这。握稳了才能出击。不行,得给你找个老师专门教你才行。
You must accept that you are not like all the others here. Your differences do not make you deficient. They can make you strong. It's up to you.你要接受这个事实,你自己与这里的人都不一样。你的不同之处并不意味着低人一等,相反,它可以让你变得更强。这都取决于你自己。
I have no idle time to spare you, boy! Have you observed the parchmentwork upon my desk? Go play with Thanatos, or Hypnos, or the dog. I need to finish this!我现在没时间陪你闹,孩子!看到我桌子上这堆文件了没有?去和你的塔纳托斯,修普诺斯玩吧,逗逗狗也行。我还得把工作做完呢!
Your grandparents? The Titans, they were called. Long since passed from this world, boy. You have my assurance, however, that you did not miss much, in having never met.你的爷爷奶奶?他们叫做泰坦。那是很久以前的事情了,孩子。我向你保证,这世上有些东西,你最好一辈子都不要去见到。
Keep to yourself, then! Our House is not so great in size, thus boundaries must be set. I shall refrain from entering your chambers, as you shall never again try to enter mine.那就有点分寸!我们的圣殿虽然地方不大,但是得有规矩。我不会擅自进入你的房间,你也不要随便就进我的房间。
Waste not your time, though it is limitless. Busy yourself in doing things of use. Learn. Learn how to learn. I cannot teach you everything myself.就算你时间再多,也不要去浪费。花时间去做有用的事情。学习,学习如何学习,我不可能样样事都亲自教你。
The Eldest Sigil shall never work for you, boy. Only a privileged few have unconstrained authority to traverse this realm, and you are not among them, I'm afraid.远古印记对你没用的,孩子。只有极少数享有特权的人才可以自由穿梭这片领域,而恐怕你不在其中。
You call this shouting?! This is not shouting, boy. This is merely having certain expectations, which you have not met. Now, try once again.你管这叫吼?!这可不是在吼你,孩子,这是因为你没有达到期望。好了,再试一次吧。
Look to me for clear instruction, boy! Not for the embodiment of the standard to which you are held. Set your aim higher than to be like me.给我听好了,孩子!不是说你像现在这样本分做事就可以了,你要设立更远大的目标,要超越我才行。
Forget about the surface, boy! You are not missing much. Here we have warmth, and wealth. Stability! Up there? Nothing of the sort.忘记地上世界吧,孩子!你什么都不缺。这里有温暖,有财富,有稳定!而上面呢?什么都没有。
Speak not to me of failure! Failure is the greatest instructor of all. Your existence is a sequence of mistakes; avoid making the same one twice.不要跟我谈失败!失败是最好的老师。你的存在就是一连串的错误,同样的错误别再犯第二次了。
Ask Nyx about such things, do not ask me! She is the one born to this realm. I am a foreigner. Moved here to take this job, can you believe it, boy?这种事情去问倪克斯,不要问我!她才是出生在冥界的人,而我只是个外来者。我是被调到这里来的,你敢信吗,孩子?
Mortals believe that there is no return from here. They are correct! And we all must do our part to keep it that way. We have a certain reputation to uphold.凡人们都相信没人能从这里出去,他们想得没错!而我们的工作就是让这一切继续保持下去。我们要维护自己的声誉。
Why am I never proud of you? Don't take it personally, boy. I'm never proud of anything. Pride is perhaps our family's worst trait. See how many mortals are with us, because of it?为何我不曾以你为荣?可别往心里去,孩子。我不以任何人或事为荣,骄傲可能是我们家族最大的陋习。就因为这个,看看我们身边有多少凡人?
Precisely.确实如此。
Suitably achieved, this time around.你这次做得还不错。
The Furies seem incapable of thwarting you.复仇三女神似乎挡不住你。
Your progress has been duly noted, boy.我已经留意到你的进步了,孩子。
Is Tartarus some sort of joke to you?你认为塔耳塔罗斯只是个笑话吗?
Those wretches of Tartarus cannot be relied upon.塔耳塔罗斯的暗灵根本就靠不住。
You'll have more difficulties up in Asphodel.水仙花平原会有更多难关等着你。
Are you suitably warmed up for Asphodel?你暖好身了吗?准备好去水仙花平原了吗?
Let's see how you fare in warmer environs.看看你能不能适应更暖和的地方吧。
Alecto's performance has been lacking as of late.阿勒克图最近的表现可不太出色。
That Tisiphone has met her match with you.那个提西福涅也已经和你交过手了。
Megaera had better not be going easy on you.墨纪拉最好没对你放水。
Hrm, already made it out of Tartarus...嗯嗯,你已经走出塔耳塔罗斯了……
Short work of the Hydra, then, I take it.我明白了,你几下就把九头蛇解决掉了。
Had enough heat for now, I presume?我猜你已经热得受不了了吧?
That blasted Hydra never takes my feedback...那只该死的九头蛇总是不听我的劝告……
It seems you're off to cooler climates, then.看来,你是要去比较凉爽的地方了。
The Bloodless failed to stop you once again...无血僵尸又没能挡住你……
You crossed through all of Asphodel's defenses...你已经突破了水仙花平原的所有守卫……
Hrm, you crossed through Asphodel quite rapidly...嗯,你很快就穿过了水仙花平原……
Emerged from Asphodel intact, have you?你毫发无伤地走出了水仙花平原,是吗?
Go tend to the Satyr problem, for a change.也是时候去管管萨提尔的问题了。
You made short work of Theseus, I take it, boy?你几下就把忒修斯解决掉了,是吗,孩子?
The finest of Elysium all failed to thwart you, eh?就连至福乐土最出色的战士也没挡住你,是吗?
It seems I had best prepare myself, at this rate.走到这一步了,看来我得准备好亲自出马了。
You won't get through me quite that easily.我这关可没那么容易过。
So close to the surface, already...已经快到地面世界了啊……
Elysium ought to be harder to escape than that.至福乐土应该没那么容易突破才对。
Already made it that far, have you, boy?你已经走了这么远了,是吗,孩子?
Cerberus has much better things to do than play with toys!刻耳柏洛斯没时间玩玩具,它还有更重要的事情要做!
I welcome you to go about your business, boy!你就忙你自己的事情去吧,我没意见,孩子!
What you do with your wretched bedchambers is your business alone.你愿意怎么折腾你的卧室,你就怎么折腾吧,这是你自己的事情。
If that mess of a table enhances the Contractor's productivity, then so be it.如果那张乱七八糟的桌子能提高承包商的效率的话,那就这样吧。
Those blades don't even work. No wonder you prefer them so.这些刀钝得都砍不伤人,难怪你这么喜欢。
I've always had a thing for silence around here!我一直想要个能让大家保持安静的东西!
Do give the champion of Elysium my best regards when next you're slain by him.等至福乐土的最强战士把你干掉的时候,记得替我向他问个好。
The climate in this House is perfectly attuned as it is!这座圣殿的温度早就恰到好处了!
What, what happened to my... nrgh, another of your foolish pranks.什么,你对我的……啊,你又干这种蠢事了。
He is a shade, boy! What use has he for supple carpeting?他是个幽灵啊,孩子!他哪里需要什么柔软的地毯?
Hrm, I do suppose that gold suits those sufficiently...嗯,我觉得那些黄金应该很适合……
Thanatos would never sit down on the job!塔纳托斯工作的时候才不会坐下来休息呢!
Thanatos is far too industrious to require such a thing!像塔纳托斯这么勤劳的人,根本不需要这种东西!
What use has Death Incarnate for such things?死亡的化身怎么会需要这种东西?
The prior dimness of that hall was entirely intentional!这座大厅以前是特意弄得这么暗的!
This is my blasted hall, rather than yours!这可是我的大厅,不是你的!
Why settle for a painting when you could just go get yourself killed there, now?你只要忙着害死自己就好了,还要什么画呢?
Green is perhaps last among the list of colors I would have selected!绿色大概是我最不会选的颜色!
You shall always be at their mercy, boy. Remember that.你最好别惹火他们,孩子,记住我的话。
There were no complaints on record of the prior tables!之前的桌子可没收到过投诉!
Last that I checked, this was not Poseidon's domain!上次我看的时候,这里还不是波塞冬的地盘呢!
You ought to be displayed with all the rest.你最好别瞎给我独出心裁。
I pity those who have depended on our lounge for its formal, understated atmosphere.有很多人喜欢我们休息室那种正式、低调的气氛,我真为他们感到遗憾。
Hahaha, healthy attitude? From him?哈哈哈,健康的生活方式?就他?
You do not need another blasted bed!你不需要再弄一张破床了!
Such an ignoble way to step into this House needs no adornment!你这么恬不知耻地走进圣殿,还想要什么装饰吗!
Oh, I'm certain I shall figure something out.哦,我肯定能发现什么端倪的。
They are very easy to maintain!打理这些东西简单的很!
You wish to mine my realm for gemstones, be my guest.你想在我的王国里到处开采宝石,那就随你的便吧。
Pah.呸。
...Zagreus.……扎格列欧斯。
Nyx! Gah.倪克斯!哈。
You're better off.你赶紧走吧。
Zagreus.扎格列欧斯。
Our work is never done...我们的工作永无止境……
More to be done.还有更多工作要做。
Thought I had you, there.我还以为是我赢了呢。
Boy.孩子。
Boy, erm. Zagreus.孩子,呃,扎格列欧斯。
Returned, have you?你回来了,是吗?
All right, wretches, get to work!好了,暗灵们,该干活了!
Stop him, wretches!阻止他,暗灵们!
Stop him, wretches, now!阻止他,暗灵们,别磨蹭!
You leave my troves alone!不准碰我的财宝!
Those troves are not for you!那些财宝不是给你的!
Get your hands off my trove!别碰我的财宝!
Wretches, take him, now!暗灵们,赶紧把他拿下!
Remain exactly where you are.你给我站好了,不许动。
I'll give these wretches not a minute more.我只给这些暗灵一分钟的时间。
How foolhardy of you.真是有勇无谋。
Every time!每次都这样!
Incompetents.没用的废物。
Pah. Fine, go!算了,你走吧!
Fine, go, then!行,你走吧!
Time's up!时间到了!
All right, all right!好了,好了!
Grr....呃……
The honor is mine.这是我的荣幸。
You hung the painting where I asked?你把画挂在我说的地方了?
I've a delicious onion waiting for you, boy.我这里有颗美味的洋葱给你,孩子。
Let's see you put your youthful reflexes to work.让我看看你有没有年轻人的机灵劲儿吧。
I doubt you'll outmaneuver all this lot.我怀疑你能不能躲过这一切。
Longing for the bitter taste of onion, boy?你想尝一口又苦又辣的洋葱吗,孩子?
One false move is all it takes here, boy.只要走错一步,你就完蛋了,孩子。
Not quite nimble enough.你还不够灵巧。
I was more spry than that when I was young.我年轻的时候可比你现在敏捷多了。
Too slow!太慢了!
An onion you shall have!那这颗洋葱就给你吧!
Fell short of expectations.真是不出所料。
A failed attempt.又失败了。
You could do better than that.你可以做得更好。
You're quick, I'll give you that.你的速度很快,这一点我得承认。
A perfectly good onion gone to waste!又一颗完美无瑕的洋葱被浪费掉了!
Hapless wretches.没用的暗灵。
All right, I've seen enough.好了,我已经看够了。
Deft on your feet as ever.和以前一样熟练嘛。
Eluded all of them...都躲过去了啊……
Become unseen as I!和我一样隐去身形吧!
Become unseen, once more!再次隐去身形吧!
You shall become unseen!你会变得目不可视!
Darkness conceal you.潜伏到黑暗中去。
Your foes shall have to watch their backs.你的敌人们得当心身后了。
Become one with the dark.与黑暗融为一体吧。
Vanish, and terrify your foes.消失吧,让你的敌人们吓破胆。
All right, I heard you, boy!好了,我听到你的声音了,孩子!
Oh, you are in for it, now, boy...哦,你这可是在自找麻烦,孩子……
You won't be better off, believe you me.你是不会好起来的,随便你信不信。
You spend exorbitant resources on festoonery?你是不是在装饰上浪费了太多资源?
What force compelled you to commission such a thing?你到底是怎么回事,非要弄这种东西?
To trifles such as that, in times such as these!在这种时候,你居然忙那种琐碎的破事!
You wish to throw away your gemstones, fine by me.如果你打算把赚来的宝石挥霍掉,我是不会反对的。
I'll have no part in paying for such things.我可不会为这些东西付钱。
Your resources to waste the way you please.你想怎么浪费你的东西就怎么浪费吧。
Counting on resources you have not yet earned?你打算寅吃卯粮吗?
The work nevertheless has to be done!活还是要有人干的!
...Well done, Zagreus.……做得好, 扎格列欧斯。
Your performance has been adequate of late...你最近的表现还可以……
You are... a hard worker.你工作……很努力。
Your mother's proud of you, as you can see.如你所见,你母亲为你感到骄傲。
You lack several of my worst traits.你没有继承我的陋习。
Your contributions to this realm are appreciated.你对冥界的贡献,大家都是有目共睹的。
See to it. And... well done.继续努力。嗯……你做得不错。
Who are these self-appointed judges, I would like to know!我倒是想知道,这些自诩为评委的家伙都是些什么人!
Are you quite finished with your decorating yet?你的装修工作结束了吗?
It would be lovely if you let me work in peace!如果你能不打扰我工作的话,那可真是太好了!
I'm certain it is very modest in comparison to Mount Olympus, but... I trust that you were suitably entertained.想必我这圣殿与奥林匹斯山相比,确实寒酸了点。不过……相信这番招待应该没有让你感到失望吧。

Return Hades Index / 返回哈迪斯(死者之主)目录

HadesField 哈迪斯的场景

EN 🍭ZH-CN 🚀
...I never grew accustomed to the air, up here.…我一直都不习惯这里的空气。
You impertinent brat. Fine. But, it did not have to come to this.没有礼貌的臭小子。好吧。但是,事情本不该这样。
I suppose that you must hate the very sight of me. You'll understand, then, why I wear the Helm of Darkness.我觉得你一定很讨厌我现在的样子。你会理解的,为什么我会戴上这黑暗之盔。
...I know your question, Zagreus. But, ask it anyway.…我知道你想问什么,扎格列欧斯。你问吧。
Helm of Darkness.黑暗之盔。
Helm of Darkness!黑暗之盔!
Helm of Darkness...!黑暗之盔…!
You are blind even to simple truths.你连最简单的事实都弄不明白。
Your eyes deceive you, boy.你被自己的双眼蒙蔽了,孩子。
Excuse me for a moment.请稍等。
I shall be right back.我马上回来。
Come forth, wretches! And dispose of this unfilial oaf.出来吧,卑劣的暗灵们!处置这个不孝子。
Wretches of the Underworld! Heed me, and rise from the earth to do my bidding!冥界的卑劣暗灵们!从地下出来吧,听我号令!
Hear me, wretches! Rise now from my realm, and fight again!听令,卑劣暗灵们!崛起吧,在我的国度,再次战斗!
On my authority, as Lord of Death! Awaken, wretches, and defend your king!以死亡之神的名义!觉醒吧,卑劣暗灵们,保卫你们的王!
Upon my name, I order all you wretches of the Underworld to attend me, now!我以自己的名义命令你们这些冥界的卑劣暗灵们,立刻现身!
Now.现在。
Here, boy!这里,孩子!
Observe!注意。
Enough of this!!够了!!
You test my patience!你在测试我的耐心!
You asked for this!是你自找的!
You had your chance!你有过选择!
Enough!!够了!
Hrryyaaaahhh!呼啊啊啊啊啊啊!
Grraaauuuugggghhh!嘎啊啊啊啊啊!
You wish to anger me?!你想惹怒我吗?
I have something for you!!我给你个东西!!
Zagreus!!扎格列欧斯!!
You blasted little...!你这个该死的小……!
No more!住手!
Enough of you!你够了!
Out of my sight!离开我的视线!
You're going back!你会回来的!
You cannot cheat death!你没法欺骗死亡!
There is no escape.没人逃得出去。
Go home, boy.回家去吧,孩子。
Kick and scream all you like.随便你怎么踢打喊叫。
You can't withstand me.你是挡不住我的。
My foolish brother cannot help you now.我愚蠢的兄弟现在帮不了你了。
Blast that wretched Zeus!可恶的宙斯给我去死!
Poseidon ought not meddle in others' affairs!波塞冬就不应该多管闲事!
I don't appreciate this, Brother Poseidon!我可不喜欢这样,波塞冬弟弟!
You'd cower underneath Athena's shield?缩在雅典娜的盾牌后面?
Athena cannot save you from me, boy.雅典娜可救不了你,孩子。
Aphrodite has no jurisdiction here!阿弗洛狄忒可管不到这里!
Pah, that meddlesome goddess of love!呸,爱管闲事的女爱神!
The hunting-goddess ought choose lesser prey.狩猎女神选错猎物了。
Artemis! This hunt is well out of your league!阿尔忒弥斯!你太自不量力了!
Predictable the war-god would be here!战神果然会在这里啊!
You'd best stay out of my affairs, Ares!阿瑞斯,你最好少管我的事!
That drunkard's power means nothing to me!你那醉汉能力就别拿出来秀了吧!
Why are you staining my clothes with wine?!为什么拿酒泼我衣服?!
I'll not indulge such outbursts from you, boy!我可不会纵容你的脾气,孩子!
You'd pit my own kin, against me?你让我的亲人都来与我作对。
How vile that you'd drag Olympus into this!把奥林匹斯扯进来真是太卑鄙了!
You see?看到没有?
Go home.回家去吧。
Go home!回家去吧!
Go home, I said!我说了,回家去吧!
You brought this on yourself.这都是你自己作的。
Another?又来?
More?还来?
Again?再来?
Again!再来!
You...你真是…
Khh.咳。
Nrgh.呃。
Harder.来啊。
Harder!来啊!
You waste your strength.你是在白费力气。
Idiot.愚蠢。
Would that you applied yourself to something worth the while.你就不能做一点有意义的事情吗?
I send you home now with nothing to show for it.我把你送回家但是一点用也没有。
You're as disgraceful as our kin upon Olympus.你跟我的奥林匹斯亲戚一样丢脸
I told you, boy, that there is no escape.我告诉你,孩子,你逃不出去。
Someday or night you shall look back on this, and thank me, boy.总有一天,当你回想起这事的时候,你会感谢我的,孩子。
If this must be the way to teach you discipline, then so be it.如果只有这样才能教会你纪律,那也无妨。
You mind your manners once you return to my hall.回到大殿后你给我注意一下自己的态度。
How disappointingly predictable an outcome.真是令人失望的结果。
You well could have expected this result.你应该能料到这结果。
Weakling! Remember that I vanquished Titans, boy.你太弱了!我可是打败过泰坦的,孩子。
How many times shall you make me do this?你到底要让我重复几次?
Keep trying vainly as often as you like.继续做你的无用功吧。
Your flailing attempts against me are embarrassing.你三番五次反抗我,真是家门不幸。
Consider that a reimbursement for last time.这算是上一次的补偿。
You are somewhat stronger than expected, boy.你好像比期望的要强一些了,孩子。
How arrogant of you to think you are superior to me.你觉得自己比我强吗,真是傲慢啊。
Guh... blast...呃啊…可恶…
Tsch... how...哧…怎么…
Nrghh... you...嗯啊啊…你…
Khh... heh, heh...咳…呵呵…
Mmph... hrm, hrm.嗯…呃,呃。
See... you... at... home....回…家…再…见…
Charon... take me home.卡戎…带我回去。
There... is... no... escape...无…处…可…逃…
Fare... well.再…见。
Good... riddance...好了…解脱了…
Ungh... no...呃啊…不…
Darkness!黑暗啊!
Darkness...!黑暗啊…!
Darkness.黑暗啊。
You dare lash out against me like this, boy?你竟敢这样反抗我,孩子?
I think that you are an ignoble brat!我认为你就是一个卑鄙的顽童!
I think you are wasting your time.我觉得你是在浪费自己的时间。
Why do you keep up this foolishness?为什么你就是不放弃这样的愚蠢行为?
Would that you could be useful there from time to time!你就不能让人省点心吗!
You shall never find her! She is gone!你找不到她的,她已经走了!
You're but a simple fool!你真的是愚蠢到无可救药!
All that I've told you is for your own good.我这样对你说都是为了你好。
She's gone, I say!我说了,她已经走了!
You know nothing!你什么都不懂!
You'd like to perish, wouldn't you?!你就是想消失对吧?
What would you know of it!你又知道些什么!
Oh I can do just that.噢我想不都会想。
I'll happily oblige.欣然接受。
Perish!给我消失!
Fall!倒下吧!
You still resist?还在顽抗?
You're bleeding, boy.你在流血,孩子。
Wide open.破绽。
I thought Achilles taught you to be quick.我还以为阿喀琉斯会教你快点。
You're not getting out of here.你逃不出这里的。
You're not leaving.你别想离开。
Did you really think you could just walk away?你是不是真以为自己能这样一走了之?
Prepare...!准备…!
Do you feel your blood beginning to boil?感受到血液开始沸腾了吗?
Too slow.太慢了。
Beware, boy.当心,孩子。
I'll boil your blood.我来把你的血给煮沸。
You should have avoided that.你应该可以避开的。
What's wrong, boy?怎么了,孩子?
Wake up, boy!醒醒,孩子!
Surely you could have avoided that?这样的攻击竟然都没有躲掉?
What's the matter, boy?怎么了,孩子?
You're stuck.你困住了。
You're trapped.你动不了了。
Hold still...!站住别动…!
No squirming out of this.这样蠕动是行不通的。
Be careful where you step.当心自己脚下。
You stepped in something, boy.你踩到什么东西了,孩子。
Even my wretches don't want you to leave.就连我的暗灵们都不想让你离开。
You wait right there.你给我等在这。
You've no control over your brutish strength!你没法控制自己的这股野兽般的力量!
What shall it take for you to cease with this madness?到底要怎样才能平息这种疯狂举动?
And I'll show you the might that vanquished the Titans themselves.我会让你看看足以毁灭泰坦的力量。
No! You're holding back, as always.不!你跟往常一样,退缩了。
You have no inkling of what you need.你完全不知道自己需要什么。
Oh I think it's the perfect time.噢我觉得这个时间点蛮好。
Stubborn oaf!倔强的傻孩子!
What you desire is impossible!你的想法不可能实现!
You cannot talk to me that way!你不准这样跟我说话!
No; that shall accomplish nothing.不,这样是没用的。
You ought to be.你就应该这样。
You impudent...!真是太放肆…!
I'll make you regret this.我会让你后悔的。
Fine!行!
Such utter disrespect!一点尊重都没有!
Happily.开心了。
I thought you might!我还以为你会呢!
You'd not listen even if I did!你根本不听!
What would you know of misery?!你又知道什么叫痛苦了?
Unfilial oaf!不孝子!
We certainly shall!我们当然会!
I do, you idiot!我就是知道,白痴!
You won't do it again.你不会再来一次了。
I'll treat you as you deserve.我会好好招待你的。
Varatha... I recognize its presence, now. That's not just any two-pronged lance you wield. I could never stand to look at it, once my brothers and my sisters and myself... once our foul work was done.瓦拉塔……我认得出来。你手里的可不是什么普通的双刃长矛。我不愿正眼看它,我和我的兄弟姐妹曾经……曾经做过的那些丑恶的事。
That won't be working here.在这儿不起作用。
No one shall help you here.这里没人帮你。
Face me yourself!你给我出来亲自面对我!
What is the matter, boy?怎么了,小子?
No help is coming, boy!无人会援助你,小子!
I do not think so.我觉得不行。
You think that Megaera would aid you, here?!你以为墨纪拉会帮你,在此处?!
You truly think that Thanatos would defy me?!你真的认为塔纳托斯会违抗我?!
What did you think would happen, boy?你本以为会发生点什么,小子?
I did not summon you!我没召唤你!
Return immediately to your post, you wretch!立刻回到你的位置上去,暗灵!
You, identify yourself!!你,认清你的身份!!!
Who is this miscreant?!这个歹徒是谁啊?!
What baseborn wretch is this?!多么卑劣的小混蛋!
That blasted wretch is back?那该死的混蛋又来了?
Begone from here, blast you!!该死的东西,从这里滚出去!!
You shall be very sorry for this, wretch!你会为此后悔的,混账!
Was that a boulder from the blasted sky?从天上掉下来的是一块该死的巨石吗?
Your handiwork, I take it, Brother Zeus?!我就当是你干的好事,宙斯?!
Was that your foolish doing, Poseidon?!是你干的蠢事吗,波塞冬?!
Another of your blasted boulders, boy?!又是你那该死的石头吗,臭小子?!
A collapse from the Temple, nothing more!只不过是神庙顶上的坍塌,没别的了!
Was that the blasted boulder from before?!刚刚那是像之前一样的该死的石头吗?!
You mean to mock me with such tricks?用这种把戏糊弄我,你当真?
A laughable excuse for an assault.为了进攻真是个可笑的借口。
Foul weather is the only kind!此处永远只有坏透了的天气!
Fall, blast you!给我倒下,混账东西!
Fall, I said!给我倒下!
I've had it with you, boy!!我受够了你,孩子!
Let's have it out, then, boy!!让我们就此了结,小子!!
I shall not take such disrespect from you!!我绝不原谅你的无礼!
You brought this on yourself!!这都是你自作自受!!
I'll tolerate no more of this from you!!我不会再纵容你了!!
Raauuugghhhh!!呃啊啊啊啊啊啊!!
Nrrraaaaghh!!呃啊啊啊啊啊!!
Idiot!蠢货!
You'll perish yet.你将消亡。
Think you can keep this up?你以为你能一直如此?
You're merely stalling, boy!你只是在拖延时间,小子!
Not yet persuaded to go back I see?我看你还没下决心回去呢?
Hungry for more, I see?还想多吃几招,是吗?
Now this!!尝尝这个!
This is for your own good!这是为了你的好!
Let's see you run from this!看看你逃不逃得了这招!
You'll burn!你必将燃尽……!
Behold!!看着!!
Fire!!火!!
Hrngh... grrr...呃嗯…咕……
Ungh... scoff哼…嗤笑
Ngh... you...!嗯…你…!
Dah... brat...啐……臭小子……
How... augh...怎么……啊……
Blast... you...可恶……
Un... grate... ful...忘恩……负义……
How... dare... you...你…竟…敢……
You'll... pay... for...你会……付出代价……
You... shall... not...你……永远都……不会……
Why... you... how...?为何……你……怎么……?
You never, ever learn.你永远都不会懂。
You're stubborn, boy; however, so am I.你是如此固执,孩子;不过,我何尝不是。
Achilles taught you reasonably well.阿喀琉斯确实把你教得不错。
Supposing I shall see you here again some other eve.我想某一天我还会在这儿见到你的。
Now that we're finished here, I can get back to work.既然我们在这里了结,我也能回去工作了。
Demeter had best stay out of my affairs!得墨忒尔最好别插手我的事情!
That cold witch worsens the weather still?!那个冷血的女巫还想让天气变得更糟?!
You really think you can just walk away?你当真觉得你能这样一走了之?
You dare attempt to vanquish me, again?你胆敢尝试击败我,又一次?
You truly think this surface is where you belong?你真的以为这地表是你的归属?
Do you even realize what you're doing, boy?你有没有意识到你在做什么,小子?
Why do you keep doing this, time after blasted time?为什么你总要这么做,一次又一次?
Why have you forced me to confront you here, again?为何你又一次要逼我在这儿面对你?
Why do you wish to die repeatedly like this?你为何会如此希望生而复死?
Why have you come all this way, again?你为何再次一路闯来?
That brutish strength of yours! How like your relatives you are!瞧瞧你那蛮力!和你那些亲戚们一模一样!
You lack the proper form! Pure brutish strength!你缺乏正确的技巧!纯粹是蛮力!
Is this another showing of your brutish strength?又要炫耀你的蛮力了吗?
What shall it take for all of this to end?要怎样才能终结这一切?
What shall it take for you to cease making me face you here?你要怎样才能不再逼我与你对战?
What shall it take for you to stop this foolishness?到底要怎样才能让你停止这种愚蠢行动?
What is it going to take for you to get some sense into your head?到底要怎样才能让你有点理智?
I... cannot... remain.我…不能…留下。
My... strength... fails...我的……力量……衰落了……
Blast... I... urgh...可恶……我……呃……
Again, I... you...又一次,我……你……
You'll never... truly... win...你永远不会……真正……胜利……
I shall... remember... this...我会……记住……的……
Are you... yet... satisfied...你……还不……满足吗……
You shall... soon... follow...很快你也会……重蹈覆辙……
To me, wretches! Destroy my kin, and an eternal torment to you if you speak of this!听我号令,暗灵!杀死我的亲生儿子,如若泄露此事,尔等必受永世酷刑!
Rise, wretches, and fight with the ferocity with which you once clung to your meager lives!出来吧,暗灵们,拿出最残忍的手段战斗,就像你们曾为了保命那样!
Wretches of the Underworld, I command you now to rise and fight for me!冥界的暗灵,我命令尔等此刻为我而战!
Awaken, wretches, and fight once more upon this surface-realm where you were slain!觉醒吧,暗灵们,在这片你们曾被杀死的地面再度战斗吧!
Heed now my summons, wretches, and come bring my wayward son down to your depths!听从我的召唤,暗灵们,将我那一意孤行的儿子带下深渊!
Go. Before I reconsider.快走吧,免得我反悔。
Not this time.这次不行。
You cannot goad me this time.这次你可气不到我了。
Do not keep her waiting.别让她等了。
Go to her, I said.我说了,快去找她。
I still have some of my old strength, it seems.看起来我还宝刀未老。
Better fortunes next time, Zagreus.希望你下次运气好点,扎格列欧斯。
You did make it this far at least.至少你已经走了这么远了。
Be mindful of the House while I am gone.我不在的时候,替我好好看管圣殿。
Until our next exchange.下次再交手吧。
Perhaps next time you shall fare differently.或许下一次你就会有所改观了。
Sometimes one's best is insufficient, boy.有的时候,哪怕是做到最好也是不够的,孩子。
Next time, I shall expect better results from you.我希望你下一次能做得更好。
Not even the combined might of Olympus was enough.就连奥林匹斯众神的力量合起来,也是不够的。
Seek better help from all your relatives next time.等到下次,你最好向你的亲戚们寻求更强大的援助。
Megaera, what are you doing here?墨纪拉,你在这里干什么呢?
Why spring to his assistance, Megaera?你怎么还跑去帮他了,墨纪拉?
You're surely needed elsewhere, Megaera!还有别的地方需要你呢,墨纪拉!
Don't bother to assist him, Megaera!你用不着帮他,墨纪拉!
You're wasting Megaera's valuable time!你这是在浪费墨纪拉的宝贵时间!
Get back to your assignments, Thanatos!回去忙你自己的事情去,塔纳托斯!
Don't you have mortals to attend to, Thanatos?你不是还得照顾那些凡人吗,塔纳托斯?
No need to listen to him, Thanatos!你不用听他的,塔纳托斯!
Distracting Thanatos from his duties, I see!我看得出来,你这是不让塔纳托斯好好干活!
You needn't drag poor Thanatos into this mess!别把可怜的塔纳托斯卷到这些破事里!
Back to your post, Shade!回到你的岗位上去,幽灵!
I don't appreciate this, Shade!我可不喜欢你这样,幽灵!
Begone with you, back to Elysium!赶紧走吧,回到至福乐土去!
The famous spearwork of the Myrmidons!密尔弥冬赫赫有名的长枪手!
You've still some spark, then, Shade?看来你还有点余热,是吗,幽灵?
This isn't what we compensate the gorgon for!我付你工资可不是让你干这个,蛇发女妖!
Return immediately to your post, gorgon!立刻回到你的岗位上去,蛇发女妖!
You're a custodian, not a combatant, gorgon!你是管家,不是战士,蛇发女妖!
What is the gorgon doing here again?那只蛇发女妖在这里干什么呢?
You summon our custodian for help?你这是把我们的管家都叫来帮忙了吗?
Invite more of your friends, why don't you, boy?再多叫几个朋友来吧,你说呢,小子?
Leave that one out of this!别把他也卷进来!
You need assistance even now?你现在也要叫人帮忙吗?
Who else shall you drag into this?你还打算把谁也卷进来?
Another contribution from my brother Zeus!是我弟弟宙斯给你的另一个礼物!
Be thankful that my brother favors you!心怀感激吧,我弟弟喜欢你!
Brother Poseidon making time to meddle here?波塞冬二弟还有时间来这里胡闹吗?
Poseidon must assert himself at every opportunity!波塞冬一有机会就想出风头!
How good of wise Athena to join in!连机灵的雅典娜都参与进来了!
Where would you be without Athena's aid?要是雅典娜不帮你,你现在会在哪呢?
Must Aphrodite get involved in everything?阿弗洛狄忒什么事情都要插一腿吗?
To Aphrodite all of this must be some sort of jest!对阿弗洛狄忒来说,这一切都不过是玩笑吧!
Boy, you're the one who's being hunted here!孩子,在这里,你才是猎物!
The goddess of the hunt ought know when to retreat.狩猎女神应该明白什么时候撤退才对。
This must be a delight for your dear cousin Ares, boy!你亲爱的兄弟阿瑞斯肯定会相当开心吧,孩子!
That Ares can turn any small dispute into a war!那个阿瑞斯,就算是小小的拌嘴,也能煽动成一场战争!
This is a battle, not a time for revelry!这是战斗,不是什么庆典!
You would seek aid from drunken Dionysus, then?你居然找那个醉鬼迪奥尼索司帮你?
My foster sister must have better things to do!我的姐姐还有更重要的事情要做呢!
That Demeter ought tend some other plot of land!那个得墨忒尔应该去管别的事情才对!
It seems you need all of the help that you can get!看起来,你需要能得到的所有帮助!
Ah, yes, my dear family being of such help!啊,是啊,我亲爱的家人们真是帮了大忙!
So this is how Olympus is assisting our domain?!奥林匹斯众神就是这么帮助我们的王国的吗?!
How cordial of Olympus to appear!奥林匹斯众神装得可真亲切啊!
You... win... boy...算你……赢了……孩子……
Well... done... boy....干的……漂亮……孩子……
You're... quite... strong...你……真……厉害……
You... fought... well...你……打得……不错……
Let's... do... this... again...下……次……再……打……
I'll... get... you... yet...总有……一天……我会……赢你……
Beaten... once... again...我……又……败了……
I... could have... had... you...我……本可以……赢的……
Such... strength... boy...好强……的力量……孩子……
I... must... go...我得……走了……
You think I shall go easy on you, boy?你以为我会对你手下留情吗,孩子?
You think your mother shall make me go soft, do you?你以为你母亲回来了,我就变得好说话了,是吗?
Why don't you clean your chambers so ferociously?打扫房间的时候,怎么不见你这么有干劲?
You'd not have made it here without Olympus, boy!要是没了奥林匹斯众神,你连这个地方都到不了,孩子!
Which of our relatives aided you this time, boy?这次又是哪些亲戚来帮你了,孩子?
Your mother already begins to coddle you!你的母亲已经开始娇惯你了!
I trust you're having a most pleasant evening, boy?我相信你今晚一定会过得很开心,是吧,孩子?
Zagreus! Is this the best that you can do?扎格列欧斯!你就这点本事吗?
Zagreus! Show me what you have learned!扎格列欧斯!让我看看你都学到了什么!
Zagreus! I trust you had a pleasant journey here?扎格列欧斯!你这一路玩得挺高兴的吧?
Zagreus! How fared your plundering of my domain?扎格列欧斯!你洗劫我的王国,抢得还开心吗?
To think you're so receptive to this form of discipline!想想看,你居然也能这么守纪律!
You know, I think you're right!说真的,我觉得你说得没错!
You're easily distracted, you know that?你总是很容易分心,你知道吗?
That we most certainly do.毫无疑问。
A useless thought is all!就知道瞎想,一点用都没有!
I suppose we shall!我想也是!
You treat her with respect!你对她放尊重点!
Do not treat her as you allow yourself with me!我不准你像对我一样对她!
Ah, how could I forget?啊,我怎么忘得掉呢?
You take that back about my chambers!你把我的房间恢复原样!
What would you know of real work?你哪知道什么叫真正的工作啊?
I ask the questions here!是我在问你问题!
Bah, blast you, boy!啧,去你的吧,孩子!
More than you know!你又知道什么!
Oh, I'm delighted, boy!哦,我可真高兴,孩子!
Someday you'll understand!总有一天你会理解!
I think it's time for you to die!我觉得你是时候去死了!
Do not pretend to even care!别假装好像在乎了!
Ah, thank you for the information, there!啊,谢谢你提供的信息!
Please, teach me more, then!来啊,多教教我吧,拜托了!
Always such accusations, from you!你总是没完没了地指责我!
Oh, you know, same as ever, here!哦,说真的,和以前一样!
Just as I thought!我也是这么想的!
And such a shame for that!这可真是丢人!
You're very welcome, boy!不用客气,孩子!
How thoughtful, there, indeed!你还真体贴,真的!
How truly wonderful to hear.真是个好消息啊。
I can do this!我可以的!
Losing your spirit, same as ever, there!你又萎靡不振了,和以前一样!
Ah, yes, indeed!啊,是啊,没错!
We've all a lot to learn, I think!我觉得,我们所有人都有很多东西要学!
Incorrigible brat!真是个屡教不改的混蛋!
You impertinent...!你太无礼了……!
Silence!闭嘴!
All right!好吧!
End of discussion, boy!下次再说,小子!
Bah...!啧……!
You and your clever wit!就你聪明!
Go back!给我回去!
Prepare!准备好!
Boy...!小子……!
Zagreus...!扎格列欧斯……!
We're not finished!还没完呢!
Blast you!你这混蛋!
Do not hold back!别手下留情!
No holding back!不准放水!
Try that again!再试试啊!
I expected more from you than this.我以为你要更厉害呢。
Come, you've bested me before!来啊,你不是打败过我吗!
Where was your savage strength this time?你之前的蛮力,这次怎么不见了?
I expect more consistency from you.我还以为你的表现能更稳定一些呢。
I am still more than capable of besting you.想打败你,我还是游刃有余的。
Do not become too prideful with me, boy.面对我可不能太骄傲啊,孩子。
You could have done better than that.你本可以做得更好。
Got you again, there, boy.我又打败你了,孩子。
Beats listening to incessantly complaining shades.总比听那些幽冥没完没了抱怨要好多了。
A wasted effort.真是徒劳。
How reckless.有勇无谋。
I'm afraid not.我觉得不行。
Urgh...呃啊……
How...怎么可能……
No...不……
Hrm...嗯嗯……
I see...我明白了……
Right...好吧……
Cerberus!!刻耳柏洛斯!!
Cerberus?!刻耳柏洛斯?!
Now, Cerberus!!来吧, 刻耳柏洛斯!!
I'm right here!!我就在这里!!
Yes, I hear you fine!没错,我听到你了!
What?!什么?!
Boy!!小子!!
Son!!儿子!!
Oh, shut up!啊,闭嘴吧!
Vanish, see if I care!消失吧,看看我在不在乎!
Dead souls, restore my strength!死者之魂,赐我力量!
Through death, I regain life!跨越死亡,重获新生!
Souls of the dead, to me!死者之魂,来我身边!
These mortal souls are mine!这些凡人的灵魂属于我!
You cannot break me, boy!你是打不败我的,孩子!
All you damned souls, come on!被诅咒的灵魂啊,来我身边!
All you dead souls are mine!你们这些亡魂都属于我!
I shall be whole again!我会再度重生!
Become as darkness, wretches, and destroy him, now!化为黑暗吧,暗灵们,消灭他!
Come, wretches! I shall turn you from our sight!来我身边,暗灵们!我会隐去你们的身型!
Arise, wretches, and fight without a trace!苏醒吧,暗灵们,不露痕迹地战斗吧!
Deathless wretches, I compel you to fight!永生不死的暗灵啊,我命令你们战斗!
Heed me, wretches, on my authority!来我身边,暗灵,听我号令!
I shall not fall to you again!!我可不会再输给你了!!
I... can... still... fight!我……还……能……打!
We're... not... finished!还没……完……呢!
Let's see you deal with this!让我看看你能不能接得住这一招!
You... can't... kill... me!你……杀不死……我……
Come on and die!来受死吧!
Then, this is it!好了,就是这样!
Fight me for real, damn you!来和我真刀真枪打一场,该死的!
Zeus...!宙斯……!
Brother? Blast!弟弟?真该死!
Poseidon...!波塞冬……!
Damn you, Brother!二弟,你这个混蛋!
I'll slay you once her shield falls.等她的护盾失效了,我就杀了你。
Athena would be wiser to stay out of this!雅典娜要是聪明的话,就根本不该插手!
You think of her at such a time as this?!这种时候你要找她吗?!
You cannot sway me, boy!别以为我会分心,孩子!
You are the prey, not me.猎物是你,不是我。
You'll need more arrows than that!这几支箭可远远不够!
Turn back this instant, boy!赶紧给我变回去,孩子!
This shape-shifting of yours won't last for long.你的变形术持续不了多长时间。
You think this cause for celebration, boy?!你觉得这种时候该庆祝吗,孩子?!
You cloud your senses with this foolishness!你的愚蠢让你的感觉都变钝了!
The cold is of no consequence to me!这点凉气对我没什么影响!
Demeter, you...!得墨忒尔,你……!
Grrr...!呃啊啊……!
You and your relatives!你和你那些亲戚们!
That blasted...!那该死的……!
How dare that...!那家伙竟敢……!
Nrgh, that meddler!呃啊,捣乱的家伙!
Cry all you like!想哭就哭吧!
You leave Olympus out of this!不要把奥林匹斯神牵扯进来!

Return HadesField Index / 返回哈迪斯的场景目录

Hypnos 修普诺斯(睡神)

EN 🍭ZH-CN 🚀
I'm up! I'm up.我起来了!我起来了。
Aw...啊哦……
There he is!他来了!
May I help you?需要我帮忙吗?
I'll give it a shot!我会试试的!
Will do!没问题!
Good-bye!!再见咯!!
Mark it away!我记一下!
Don't worry, I won't!别担心,我不会的!
Aww, thanks!啊哦,谢谢你!
Huh, that is right!哈,这就对了!
Oh you bet!哦,当然啦!
Whooooaaa.哇啊啊啊啊。
Um, can I...?呃,能不能……?
OK!好嘞!
Yes, Mom. I mean...Mother!好的,妈。我是说……母亲!
Great! I will!好!我会的!
Welcome to the House of Hades!欢迎来到冥王圣殿!
Please, make yourself at home!来,在这里千万别拘束!
You're home!你回来啦!
Welcome to the House of Hades?欢迎来到冥王圣殿?
Thanks for stopping by!谢谢你来看我!
Thanks for stopping in!谢谢你回到这里!
Huh, how was it out there?嗯,这次怎么样?
You're back, huh?你回来了,嗯?
Hiya, friend!嘿呀,朋友!
Hey, hey!嘿,嘿!
Hey it's you!嘿,是你啊!
Thanks for dying!谢谢你愿意赴死!
Somebody's mad...某人恐怕在大发雷霆……
Aw, too bad!啊,真糟糕!
Oof, sorry!哎哟,抱歉!
Tough one, huh?被打得很惨,是吗?
Daw...哎哟……
Hey, sorry!嘿,不好意思!
Hey, died again, huh?嘿,你又死了啊?
Aw, it happens!啊,很正常啦!
That's rough...真是太惨了……
Redacteds...?被消灭了吗……?
Redacteds, huh.被消灭了啊,嗯。
You did it!你成功了!
Hurray!为你欢呼!
Everyone, he's back!各位,他回来了!
He's back!他回来了!
Heeey!嘿——!
Nice going!干得漂亮!
Great job!太好了!
Oh! I, I, um, hi!哦!我、我,嗯,嗨!
Ah, I, um, hello!啊!我、呃,你好!
Bye now!再见了!
So long!再见了!
Great!!太好了!!
Yep!没错!
Haha, yeah!哈哈,是啊!
Why else?还能有啥?

Return Hypnos Index / 返回修普诺斯(睡神)目录

Intercom BOSS战斗相关

EN 🍭ZH-CN 🚀
If I could take a minute of your time...如果我能占用你一点时间的话……
Go tend to the satyr problem, for a change.转换一下心情,去惹萨提尔的麻烦吧。

Return Intercom Index / 返回BOSS战斗相关目录

MegaeraField 墨纪拉的场景

EN 🍭ZH-CN 🚀
Dodge this!躲这个啊!
Blood and darkness!血与黑暗啊!
Start running, fool!跑啊,笨蛋!
I'll kill you where you stand!我要在你站着的地方杀死你!
Run for it, little man!跑吧,小家伙!
You can't escape from me.你逃不出我的手心。
Have some of this...!试试这个…!
I'll make you pay...!我要让你付出代价…!
You are a waste of time.你真是浪费我的时间。
Hold it right there.站住别动。
I'll make this quick.我马上就可以解决。
Beg me for mercy, fool.求我饶你啊,笨蛋。
You want a taste of this?你想来一下?
Come closer, Zagreus.再靠近点,扎格列欧斯。
You stay right there.你站住别动。
Bastard!崽种!
You bastard!你这崽种!
You little brat!混蛋!
You brat!你这混蛋!
How dare you!你竟敢!
That hurt.好疼。
Damn it!该死!
Damn you!你去死!
Curse you!我诅咒你!
Not again!又来吗!
Wretches of Tartarus, to me!塔耳塔罗斯的卑劣暗灵啊,随我来!
Wretches of the Underworld, to me!冥界的暗灵啊,随我来!
Hear me, on my authority!听命于我!
Hear me, you wretched shades!卑劣暗灵们,听令!
I need some backup, now!我需要支援!
Let's see you handle this!看看你怎么对付这个!
We're not finished yet.还没完呢!
We're only getting started.我们才刚刚开始呢。
You're going to pay for this.你要为此付出代价。
I'll make you suffer.我会让你受苦的。
I am not finished yet.我还没结束呢。
Best not get overconfident.你可别自信过头。
This isn't over yet.这还没有结束。
I will not let you win.我不会让你赢的。
You haven't beat me yet.你还没打败我呢。
You've got a lot of nerve.你真是勇气可嘉。
Go home, Zagreus.回家去吧,扎格列欧斯。
That's what you get.这是你应得的。
Hah! Idiot.哈!蠢蛋。
There! Now get out of my hall.好了!现在滚出我的地盘。
You're nothing to me anymore.你现在对我毫无威胁。
Give Hades my regards.替我向哈迪斯问个好。
You should have known better.你竟如此无知。
To hell with you.你去死吧。
Get the hell out of here.滚出这里。
You stupid little fool.你这白痴蠢蛋。
I think we're finished here.我想应该是时候结束了。
You'll never beat me, Zag.你永远没法打败我,扎格。
Don't you know when to quit?你就是不知道什么时候该收手。
Give up, already, damn you.快点放弃吧,混蛋。
I'll kill you next time, too.我下次也会杀死你。
Must I keep doing this?要我一直这样做吗?
You just can't take a hint.你就是不长记性啊。
About damn time I finally got you, Zag.终于抓到你了,扎格。
That took me long enough.真是有够花时间的。
Revenge is always sweet.复仇的味道就是如此甜美。
I finally got you, Zagreus.终于抓到你了,扎格列欧斯。
Did you go easy on me, Zagreus?你放水了吗,扎格列欧斯?
Did you just let me win...?你刚刚让我了…?
No...!不…!
No!不!
Impossible!不可能!
Not again?!还来?!
Surprised to see me, Zagreus?看到我惊喜不,扎格列欧斯?
Hello again, there, Zagreus.我们又见面了,扎格列欧斯。
You're easy to track down, you know that, Zag?你真是很容易找啊,扎格。
Ah there you are.噢你来了。
I found you, Zagreus.我找到你了,扎格列欧斯。
Get out, Zagreus. What I mean is... I won't try to stop you. Go.出去,扎格列欧斯。我是说……我不会阻止你的。走吧。
A change of mind, but not a change of heart. What we've been doing here... it isn't working. Now go, or there is going to be trouble.只是改变了主意,并非改变心意。一直以来我们在这里的战斗……它不再奏效了。你现在走吧,不然会有麻烦。
I will not fight you. Go.我不跟你打。走。
Let's say we had our fight already. Go.就算是我们打过了。走。
Keep going, Zagreus. And not a word of this, to anyone.继续前进吧,扎格列欧斯。别对任何人谈起这事。
Fates favor you in Asphodel and onward. Go.命运偏爱你前往水仙花平原。走吧。
I'm finished fighting with you, Zag. Get out of here.我跟你打完了,扎格。去吧。
The exit's just behind me over there. Now go.出口就在我后面。快走。
You're going to need your strength for what's ahead. Go on.你需要为你的前路保存实力。走吧。
Keep moving, Zagreus. Pretend I never even saw you here.接着走吧,扎格列欧斯。假装我从未在这儿见过你。
You lived through that?你活下来了?
Die, damn you.去死吧你。
Cute.好甜噢。
You're bleeding, Zagreus.你流血了,扎格列欧斯。
You can't hold out forever.你撑不了多久的。
You're going home.你要回家了。
Give up already.快点放弃吧。
I know Nyx is helping you.我知道倪克斯在帮助你。
You cheating little...你这作弊的…
You're running out of chances, Zagreus.你没有胜算了,扎格列欧斯。
You'll get what you deserve.马上就有你好看的了。
Got you for once.抓到你了。
I hope that hurt.一定很疼吧。
You and your dirty tricks.你和你的这些小伎俩。
I can beat you.我能打败你。
Slowed you down, have I?你慢下来了。
Here then!接招!
Catch, Zagreus!接着,扎格列欧斯!
How about this!这样如何!
Suffer in darkness!在黑暗中受苦吧!
Why won't you give up?你为什么就是不放弃呢?
Stand still for me.给我站好!
Stand still!站好了!
Don't go anywhere.哪儿也别想去。
One lash is not enough.一鞭子肯定是不够。
You like my whip?喜欢我的鞭子吗?
Here's my whip!鞭子来了!
Augh damn it!啊,该死!
Gah, hrngh!嘎啊啊!
I'll show you pain.我会让你痛苦。
How did that feel?感觉如何?
You're weak, Zag.你太弱了,扎格。
Fool.笨蛋。
You can't hurt me.你伤不到我的。
I need backup, now!我需要支援!
Come, wretches!来吧,暗灵们!
Requesting backup, damn it!需要支援,该死!
Come and kill him, wretches!给我杀了他,暗灵们!
Wretches, bring him down!暗灵们,给我拿下他!
Meet some of my friends.给你介绍下我的朋友们。
That's it.就是这样。
All right.好的。
Let's end this.该了结了。
This ends here.现在就结束吧。
I'm not through with you yet.我跟你还没完。
I finally got you.终于逮到你了。
I got you.逮到你了。
Do not come back.别再回来了。
Stupid fool.白痴。
You little fool.你这笨蛋。
Do say hello to Nyx for me.一定替我向倪克斯问好噢。
Drown in the River Styx.在冥河里淹死吧。
We're through.结束了。
We're finished here.没什么可说的了。
I'll kill you again, and again, and again.我会一次又一次地杀死你。
Your shining relatives can't help you here.你闪闪发光的亲戚在这里可帮不了你。
Next time will pan out just like this.下一次也会是这样的结果。
I'll send you back as often as it takes.不管几次我都会把你送回去。
You must have let me win.我必须得赢。
Your heart just wasn't in it... why?为何心不在焉…?
I'll take what vengeance I can get.我会尽全力去复仇。
The Fates were on my side for once.命运之神这次站在了我这边。
You're out of practice, Zag.你手生了,扎格。
Get out of here.滚吧。
Ngh, blood and--啊,血与——
Lord Hades, I...冥王哈迪斯,我…
Sisters...妹妹们…
Why, you...为什么你…
This is...这难道…
How could I--!我怎么会——!
Absurd...太可笑了…
Why...为什么…
Alecto!阿莱克托!
Alecto...!阿勒克图……!
Here, Alecto!阿莱克托, 这边!
Here, Alecto...!阿莱克托, 这边……!
Alecto, now!阿莱克托,现在!
Alecto, now!!阿莱克托,快!!
Now, Alecto!现在,阿莱克托!
Now, Alecto!!快,阿莱克托!!
Alecto, get him!阿勒克图,逮住他!
Alecto, bleed him!阿勒克图,让他流血!
Alecto!!阿勒克图!!
Damn it, Alecto.妈的,阿勒克图。
Alecto...阿勒克图……
Ready, Alecto.准备好,阿勒克图。
Come, sisters!来啊,妹妹们!
Prepare, sisters!准备,妹妹们!
Alecto, Tisiphone, now!!阿勒克图,提西福涅,就是现在!!
Alecto, Tis, you ready?阿勒克图,提西,你们准备好了吗?
I'll do this myself.由我亲自来了结。
Our work here is done.我们这里的工作做完了。
He had no chance against us.他在我们面前没有还手之力。
I would be very much obliged. But first, I'd like to introduce you to my whip.我真是谢谢你。不过首先我要给你介绍一下我的鞭子。
What--?什么——?
What...!什么…!
Zagreus...扎格列欧斯…
Come then.那来吧。
Do your worst.放马过来。
How...?怎么…?
What is this.怎么回事。
What's gotten into you.你到底怎么了。
How did you--?你怎么能——?
How did you...!你怎么能…!
This again.又来了。
You're angry.你生气了。
You have no self control.你毫无自制力。
Control yourself.控制住你自己。
Alecto and I. We've had a chance to talk, and we have come to an agreement, Zagreus. As you can see.阿勒克图和我。我们有机会谈了谈,然后我们达成了协议,扎格列欧斯。如你所见。
Tisiphone and I. We've had a chance to work things out, and we have come to an agreement, Zagreus. As you can see.提西福涅和我。我们有机会解决了我们之间的一些问题,然后我们达成了协议,扎格列欧斯。如你所见。
We're each well past the need for any sport. We'll kill you, whatever it takes. Sister! Now.我们这边没人在乎什么体育精神。只要能杀死你就行了。姐妹们,就是现在!
Hold on!站住!
I'm here.我在这儿呢。
Get back.退后。
Zag!扎格!
You called?你叫我了?
Look at this mess!真是一团烂摊子!
What a mess!真是一团糟!
Fine mess, Zag.真是一团糟啊,扎格。
I have this.我赢了。
Need help, Zag?需要帮助吗,扎格?
I'll take care of this.我来处理。
No problem.没问题。
Got your message.收到。
Keep fighting.接着战斗吧。
Get away from him!离他远点!
Back off!退下!
Back. Off.退下。
Get off him!离他远点!
This monster, huh.这只怪物,哼。
Too hot for you here, Zag?这里太炎热了吗,扎格?
Hydra trouble, Zagreus?遇上九头蛇了,扎格列欧斯?
Hello, Hydra.你好,九头蛇。
Back, Hydra!退下,九头蛇!
How can you stand this heat?你怎能忍受如此酷热?
Hail, Asterius!可恶,阿斯忒里俄斯!
Pardon the interruption.不好意思打扰了。
So much for a fair fight.公平战斗到此为止了。
Looks like you have your hands full, Zagreus.你看上去很忙,扎格列欧斯。
Beware, Bull of Minos.看好了,米诺斯之牛。
Beware me, Champion!我要上了,勇士!
Hail, King of Athens!可恶,雅典的王!
Mind if I drop in?介意我不请自来吗?
Let's even this up.我们平分。
Theseus!!忒修斯!!
Don't you touch him!你别敢碰他一根毫毛!
Thanatos.塔纳托斯。
Hi Than.嗨,塔纳。
How much help do you need?你需要多少帮助?
Don't you have enough help?你难道没得到足够帮助吗?
You don't need me if he's here, Zagreus.如果他在这里,你就不需要我了,扎格列欧斯。
Am I interrupting something?我打断了什么事吗?
Forgive me, Lord Hades.原谅我,冥王哈迪斯。
Forgive me, lord.请原谅我,冥王。
Lord Hades!冥王哈迪斯!
I have to help him, lord!我不得不帮他,大人!
Really, Zagreus?!真的吗,扎格列欧斯?!
You are embarrassing me, Zag!你陷我于不义之地,扎格!
Not had enough of me?还没受够我吗?
More help already?已经要求助了?
What is it now?又怎么了?
Tsch already?嗤,这么快?
You miss me, Zagreus?想我了吗,扎格列欧斯?
I'm here again.我又来了。
What, already?什么,这么快?
Don't die.别死。
Keep going.继续走吧。
See you.拜拜。
Got to go.我得走了。
Take it away.快拿开。
I have to go.我得走了。
Got to get back.我得回去了。
What did you expect to happen there?你以为会怎么样?
That's not going to work.那可不奏效。
No saving you from this one.没人会来救你。
Hahaha, no.哈哈哈,不。
No way, Zag.绝无可能,扎格。
Don't be absurd.别说笑了。
Come off it, Zag.别吹牛了,扎格。
Thanatos, here?!塔纳托斯?在这儿?
What is this, Than?!怎么回事,塔纳?
Get out of here, Than.滚出去,塔纳。
This isn't your fight, Than.你不该插手,塔纳。
Who is this idiot?这是哪位蠢蛋?
I didn't summon you!我可没召唤你!
How did that get in?!那个东西怎么会进来?!
Odd friends you're making, Zagreus!你结交了一些古怪的朋友,扎格列欧斯!
It's that damn skeleton!是那天杀的骷髅!
The skeleton, again?又是那个骷髅?
Sisyphus!!西西弗斯!!
Sisyphus?!西西弗斯?!
How dare you, Sisyphus?!你好大的胆子,西西弗斯!
It can't be, Sisyphus?!这不可能,西西弗斯?!
Damn you, Sisyphus!可恶,西西弗斯!
You blasted wretch!!你这该死的东西!
How could you, Zagreus!!扎格列欧斯,你怎么能——!
You're going to be sorry, Sisyphus!你会后悔的,西西弗斯!
What is this, Zagreus?怎么回事,扎格列欧斯?
Fight me yourself!给我出来,和我打一架!
Can't handle me yourself?你一个人打不过我吗?
I told you to get out!我说了,给我出去!
I said stay out of this!我说过你别插手!
Don't interfere with this!这里你别插手!
You are not authorized to be here!你没有许可在这出现!
Do something with your hair?想用你的头发耍什么手段?
You look different somehow.你好像有点不一样。
What did you do to me....你对我做了什么……
What in the...什么……?
Quit messing with my heart...我的内心混乱了……
Have you been working out?你最近健身了?
What is going on...发生了什么……
This is embarrassing...这太令人难堪了……
Dirty trick...脏把戏……
Oh no...噢不……
Now...现在…
Swarm!你这蛆虫!
You!你!
Here, Zag!这里,扎格!
Start running!跑起来!
You know what's coming!你知道要面对什么吗!
You ready?你准备好了吗?
Watch your step!注意脚下!
Better move.你最好跑起来。
Hold it!接下这招!
You can't run away.你跑不掉的。
This won't hurt much.不会很疼的。
This will sting.这一下会很疼。
Augh, hahaha.噢,哈哈哈。
Oh-hoh...噢嚯……
Not yet.还没呢。
Ungh, heh.呃,咳呵。
How thoughtful of you, Zag.你真贴心,扎格。
Am I supposed to be impressed?要我给你点个赞吗?
You can do better than that.你可以做得更好。
That all you've got?你就这点能耐?
What else?没了?
That's it?就这?
Wretches of Tartarus, I summon you!塔耳塔罗斯的卑劣暗灵啊,听我召唤!
Hear me, Wretches, and come fight with me!暗灵,听我号令,与我一道作战!
Back me up, Wretches of Tartarus, right now!塔耳塔罗斯的卑劣暗灵啊,助我一臂之力吧!
All right, you wretched shades, appear!出现吧,暗灵们!
Hope you don't mind if I invited a few friends?你不介意我叫几个新朋友来帮忙吧?
Requesting immediate assistance!请求立即支援!
Requesting backup, Tartarus entryway!塔耳塔罗斯,我需要支援!
I'm not finished with you yet.我跟你还没完事呢。
You've gotten stronger, Zag.你变强了啊,扎格。
Don't you dare hold back.你敢放水试试。
Now we're getting somewhere.总算有点进展了。
You used to be a total pushover.你以前不过是个孬种而已。
We aren't finished here.还没完呢。
You haven't got me yet.你还没打败我呢。
How did you get this tough.你是怎么变得这么强的?
Enough, let's finish this.够了,该做个了结了。
You're mine and always will be, Zagreus.你是我的并永远都是我的,扎格列欧斯。
You're mine, Zag. Don't forget it.你是我的,扎格。别忘了。
We'll have to finish this back home.回去之后再跟你算账。
It's all part of the job.这是工作的一部分。
What else did you expect?你还想怎么样?
You could do better than that, Zagreus.你的能耐可不止如此,扎格列欧斯。
Were you distracted maybe, Zagreus?你是不是分心了,扎格列欧斯?
Don't get so careless with me next time, Zag.下次可别这么粗心大意了,扎格。
Thanks for the little workout there.真得感谢你让我稍微热了热身。
I guess I'll see you back here before long.我猜我们很快就又能见面了。
We got him, sisters.我们打败他了,姐妹们。
Got him, Alecto. Good.干掉他,阿勒克图,漂亮。
Stand down, Tisiphone. He's done.冷静点,提西福涅,他已经倒了。
He's finished, Tis. Well done.他完蛋了,提西。干得好。
You almost had me there.你差点打倒我了。
Got you again like in the old days, Zag.跟以前一样,我又打败你了,扎格。
Beginning to see a pattern, Zagreus?找到规律了吗,扎格列欧斯?
I'll never hold back, for you or anyone.不管是对你还是对其他人,我都不会放水。
Finally got you for once.终于干掉你了。
You better not have given me this one.你最好给我拿出点真本事来。
Still got it in me after all this time.这么长时间过去了,我还是挺厉害的。
Nggh... not... bad...呃……不赖……嘛……
Ungh, heh heh...咳,呵呵……
Guh, got... me...啊,我……输了……
Unghh! That was...呃嗯嗯!真是……
Kh!! Keep... go...咳!!继……续……
No! You're... good...不!你……很强……
Ngh! Every... time...!啊!每次……都……!
Mmph! Well... fought...呣!打得……不错……
Ungh, you... can't...呃,你……不可能……
Augh, can't... be...啊,不可……能……
Guh, fine.... then....啊,那……好吧……
Sisters... go...妹妹们……去……
Sorry... sisters...抱歉……妹妹们……
Ughh... Alecto....啊啊……阿勒克图……
Guh... Tis, I....啊……这,我……
Don't... like... you...我……讨厌……你……
Ngh... not... yet...呃……还……没……
Need help against me, huh?看来你需要帮手,呵呵?
Calling in favors again?又想找人帮忙了?
Calling for help?要叫人了吗?
Nice trick...真是机灵……
This again?又是这样?
Come on, Zag.来啊,扎格。
Not this again.别再这样了啊。
Oh no.哦,不。
You'll need more help than that.这点帮助帮帮不了你。
Dusa?!杜莎?!
Dusa!杜莎!
Dusa, here?杜莎,来这里了?
Dusa, how?杜莎,这是怎么回事?
What are you doing, Dusa?!你在干什么呢,杜莎?!
Achilles?!阿喀琉斯?!
Achilles!阿喀琉斯!
Achilles, here?阿喀琉斯,来这里了?
Achilles, what?阿喀琉斯?这怎么可能?
Charon!卡戎!
Hail, Charon!你好啊,卡戎!
Making me fight Charon?让我跟卡戎打?
Here, Charon!这里,卡戎!
Get back to your post, Shade!回到你的岗位上去,幽灵!
You shouldn't be here, Shade!你不该来这里,幽灵!
That does it.够了。
Run, Zag.快跑,扎格。
Try this.试试这个。
Pin him down!让他停下!
Get him!干掉他!
Mm.嗯。
Really...真的……
Nice shot...干的漂亮……
Damn...可恶……
Oh, come on.哦,拜托。
Really, Zag?真的吗,扎格?
Feel that?如何?
Like that?喜欢吗?
Want more?还要吗?
Requesting backup, now!我需要支援,快来!
Wretches of Tartarus, come in!塔耳塔罗斯的暗灵啊,来吧!
Requesting backup!我需要支援!
Come, Wretches!来吧,暗灵们!
Come, Wretches! On my authority!来吧,暗灵们!听我号令!
Wretches, now!就是现在,暗灵们!
Here, Wretches!来吧,暗灵们!

Return MegaeraField Index / 返回墨纪拉的场景目录

MegaeraHome 墨纪拉在家

EN 🍭ZH-CN 🚀
We've nothing left to say to one another, Zagreus.我们之间没什么好说的了,扎格列欧斯。
Thank you for turning in this contraband. There is... a small reward to be exchanged for such a service.感谢你上缴违禁品。这个…是给你的小奖励。
Thanks, I will be confiscating that. And, you ought to be confiscating this. Here, take it, and go.谢谢,这个我没收了。然后,你也应该没收这个。给我拿着,赶紧走人。
Tsch...哧…
Rnnggh...啊啊…
Go away.走啊。
You're back?你回来了?
I thought I said to leave me be.不是让你离我远点吗?
Get out of here, I said.我说了让你走开。
Yes?怎么?
Eh.呃。
Oh.噢。
Yes...?怎么…?
Hard times.真辛苦啊。
Home again.又回来了。
...the problem that I have with that wretched shade is his attitude. How many times do I have to whip him to make him do his simple job. Sometimes I think that I should maybe push the blasted boulder for him. How nonsensical is that? Though, at least I no longer have to deal with his countenance for all my days. Or nights. It's been exceptionally busy as of late, hasn't it. Though I'll still always make time for our occasions here. I just, wish that miserable shade would learn his place...我对那个混账幽灵的态度很是不满。你知道有多少次我必须鞭打他才能让他去做那种简单的工作吗?有时候我甚至想由我自己来替他推那该死的巨石。真的太可笑了。不过,好歹我现在不用整天——或者整晚——对着他那张脸了。最近真是特别忙,不是吗。但我还是会留出时间给你的,就像这样。我只是……希望那个悲惨的幽灵能明白自己的立场……
...I don't know which of them is worse, I swear to you. One of them is so derisive as to be intolerable, utterly. We have derisive ones here in this House, but they are nothing in comparison to her. The other is as stubborn as a brick, and that's an observation coming from someone like me. I've never really gotten through to her. I've tried to set aside our differences at times, but it's impossible. And so, having to see them both again, this often, it... is proving difficult. Fortunately we have this location to consider strategies for dealing with such matters...我向你发誓,我不知道她们之中哪一个更讨厌。一个极喜欢嘲弄人,让人完全无法忍受;这座大殿里也有一些阴阳怪气的家伙,可他们完全无法和她相比。另一个就像石头一样顽固,至少在我看来是这样;我就从来没说通过她。我有时也试着忽视我们之间的差异,但那完全是不可能的。因此,对于不得不再次见到她们俩这件事,我真的……真的觉得很难。不过幸运的是,我们得以在这里考虑对策……
...He truly is an idiot, I'll give you that. I don't know why Lord Hades bothers putting up with him at all. Probably just too busy to take heed. I don't know what's worse, being forced back here involuntarily, or having to suffer his insipid advice... do you really think he likes me? Impossible. He likes the sound of his voice, that I know for sure. One of these days I'll have to tell his mother what I think... Eh, maybe I am being rather harsh about him, he is harmless enough, isn't he? Although...我敢说他真的是个傻瓜。真不知道为什么哈迪斯大人会那样容忍他,可能只是懒得理他。我不知道哪一种情况更糟,是被强制送回这里,还是必须得听他那些无聊的建议……你真的觉得他喜欢我?决不可能。我倒是可以肯定他喜欢他自己的嗓音。总有一天我要把我的这些想法告诉他的母亲……好吧,我可能对他太刻薄了,他已经足够人畜无害了。尽管……
Mmhmm.嗯嗯。
...Nevermind.…没什么。
Hey you.嗨,你。
Oh, hey.哦,嗨。
Come here.过来。
Come here, Zag.过来,扎格。
Over here.这边。
Going to come talk to me?来跟我说话吗?
I was just getting ready to head out again, no thanks to you.我刚好准备再出门了,敬谢不敏。
Let's see, now...让我们来看看……
What are we going to do.接下来要做些什么。
What am I going to do with you.我该拿你怎么办。
Get over here, right now.赶快过来,立刻马上。
Oh I have an idea.我有了个主意。
Ah, I know just the thing.啊,我知道这件事。
Your next escape can wait.你下一个逃脱尝试可以等。
What brings you back here, hm?什么使你回到这,嗯?
What is it, Zagreus?怎么了,扎格列欧斯?
Something you need from me?你想从我这得到什么?
May I help you, Zagreus?我能帮你吗,扎格列欧斯?
What can I do for you?我能为你做什么?
It'll be done.那就这样吧。
I appreciate that.谢谢。
Appreciate it.谢谢。
Thank you.谢谢你。
Thanks.谢谢。
I owe you one.我欠你一个。
I'll find a way to repay you.我会想办法报答你。
I got you something.我有给你的东西。
Happened to pick this up.恰好捡到了这个。
This something you could use?这是你能用的吧?
Here, thought you could use this.给你,我想你可能需要这个。
It's nothing much, but here.虽然不多,但拿着。
That's unfortunate.那真是不幸。
Disappointing.令人失望。
I should have known.我早该知道。
Ungh no way.哼,没门儿。
Rnnghh...呃嗯嗯…
That's... ungh...!那……呃……!
Augh, why, you...啊,为什么,你……
You realize what you've done?你可知你干了什么好事?
Unbelievable.不可思议。
Get away from me.离我远点。
Leave me alone.别来烦我。
Are you sure...?你真的觉得……?
Wait, really...?等等,真的……?
I can't believe it...难以置信……
You're sure?你确定?
You did it, Zag.你办到了,扎格。
Not bad, I have to say.我得说,确实不错。
I didn't think you had it in you, Zag.我认为你不够格,扎格。
Good work back there.干得漂亮。
That was well done.干得漂亮。
Oh, really...哦,是真的……
That is absurd.荒谬。
You can't be serious.你开玩笑吧。
You're serious right now?你认真的?
What an idiot.真是个蠢货。
What a fool.真是愚蠢。
You're serious.你认真的。
He said that?他是这么说的吗?
He said what?他真格的吗?
You did?你成功了?
You don't want to know what I think.你不想知道我怎么想。
Oh, blood and darkness.哦,血与黑暗。
That's what I thought.如我所料。
That's what I thought!如我所料!
I know!我就知道!
Ugh, seriously.唔,说真的。
Yes, well...那好吧……
What can you do...能怎么办呢……
Oh that's too bad.哦那可太糟了。
Tsk, oh...切,哦……
Wow.哇哦。
What?什么?
You really said that?你真的这么说的?
Oh I don't know.我不知道。
I mean, I guess.我的意思是,我猜的。
I know, I know.我懂我懂。
Look, I...听着,我……
It's totally all right.完全没问题。
I understand, it's fine.我明白,就这样。
What is this, Zagreus.怎么回事,扎格列欧斯。
How very thoughtful, I guess?可真周全啊,我猜?
Now what is this supposed to be.既然如此。
Uh, Zagreus, who do you take me for?嗯,扎格列欧斯,你把我当什么人了?
I don't know why you're giving this to me.我不明白你为什么给我这个。
If that's really want you want.如果这真是你想要的。
Don't think I can accept this, Zagrues.我不认为我能收下这个,扎格列欧斯。
You know, I think I'd better not.我觉得我最好不这么做。
Something tells me I had better not.直觉告诉我最好别。
It pains me but I need to ask a favor.这真叫我难受,但我不得不求助。
I need to trouble you for something, Zag.我需要麻烦你一下,扎格。
You're right. And same to you.是啊,彼此彼此。
I hope you do.希望如此。
This never should have happened, Zagreus.这根本就不应该发生,扎格列欧斯。
Heh. Guess you'll find out.呵,我猜你会明白的。
You know, that's a good way to put it.这样才对嘛。
None of my business, I said.我说了,与我无关。
Heh. As you say.呵,行吧。
You always do.这才像你。

Return MegaeraHome Index / 返回墨纪拉在家目录

Minotaur 阿斯忒里俄斯(米诺斯之牛)

EN 🍭ZH-CN 🚀
You're strong, short one. And just as bull-headed as I.你很强,小矮个。跟我一样莽。
If you're most certain, Theseus, then I'm most certain. How about I crush him. Snort Haven't crushed the life from something in ages.如果忒修斯你觉得没错,那我也一样。我来碾碎他。鼻息声 我已经很长时间没有碾碎什么人了。
You watch your mouth, short one. Snort You address the bull-slayer! The greatest king of Athens, Theseus! And you are far from home, here in Elysium.注意你的言辞,小矮个。鼻息声你面前的是牛头人杀手,雅典最伟大的王,忒修斯!而你身处离家千万里的至福乐土。
Enough discussion, Theseus. You give him opportunity to strike, when I could strike him down right here and now! You need but give the signal, and I'll break his every bone. Snort说够了,忒修斯。你这是在给他进攻的机会,而我本可以立刻将他拿下!只要你发令,我马上就碾碎了他。鼻息声
It is my pleasure to oblige you, king.能帮上您是我的荣幸,我的王。
Good. Then let us crush the life from him, together, king.好。现在让我们把他给碾碎吧,一起上,我的王。
Ungh. Enough!呃啊。够了!
Urgh. Enough.呃。够了。
Guh. Enough...唔。够了…
Uff. Enough, short one.啊。够了,小矮个。
Hrrn. Stand down!哼。别打了!
Hng. Cease fire!嗯。住手!
Urnh. Stop!呃。停下!
Khh. I yield.咳。我认输。
Augh. Well done!啊。干得不错!
Unff. Well done.嗯。干得不错。
Guh. Enough! Well fought.唔。够了!打得不错。
Ungh. Enough. You win.呃啊。够了。你赢了。
Urgh. Enough... I yield.呃。够了…我认输。
Hrrn. Enough, short one. 啊。够了,小矮个。
Hng. Stand down! I concede.哼。别打了!我认输。
Urnh. Cease fire! I yield.呃啊。住手!我投降。
Khh. Stop! I yield.咳。停下!我认输。
Rngh. Well done! I yield.啊。打得不错!我投降。
Prepare yourself.准备好。
Prepare.准备好。
Now, short one...现在,小矮个…
Watch yourself.你可注意了。
Beware.当心。
Rage...愤怒…
SnortSnort鼻息声鼻息声
Grruaaaaahhh...哦啊啊啊啊啊啊…
Nrraaauuugghh...呃啊啊啊啊啊…
King!我的王!
Theseus!忒修斯!
Here, king!这里,我的王!
Now, king!就是现在,我的王!
Together!一起上!
Ready, king?好了吗,我的王?
Show him!给他点颜色!
Take him!抓住他!
Yes, king.好,我的王!
Yes!好!
I will.我会的。
Right away.马上。
Immediately.立刻。
I hear you.我明白。
At your command.听你指挥。
Where did those come from?这些都是从哪里来的?
Some distractions for you.干扰你!
Deal with this.这个如何。
I brought friends, short one.我叫人了,小矮个。
Come, gorgons!来吧,蛇发女妖!
Gorgons...!蛇发女妖…!
Blasted gorgons...!可恶的蛇发女妖…!
Still standing.还没倒下啊。
You lived through that.你活下来了。
You'll die yet.你还没死呢。
You're strong.你很强。
Fight me.跟我战斗。
Survived...活下来了…
More.再来。
Not finished.还没完呢。
Good.好的。
Once more.再来一次。
Die, now.去死吧。
The gods...众神…
Gods.神啊。
Hoh...嚯…
Grrr.呃。
Hrrn.哼。
Fight me yourself.出来面对我。
Just like the king.像我的王一样。
The gods are fickle...众神是反复无常的。
The gods' favor...众神的恩宠…
Snort鼻息声
Hrr. Snort嗯。鼻息声
Fall.倒下。
I'll crush you.我要碾碎你。
Grr.呃啊。
You're quick.你很快。
Well.好吧。
How.怎么。
So.那么。
Not even a scratch.连皮都没有蹭到。
A noble attempt.真是高尚。
Just what I needed.正合我意。
Another challenger destroyed.又毁灭一个挑战者。
Slaughtered.屠杀。
Snort A decent fight.鼻息声打得不错。
The Champion and I will reign forever.最强战士和我永远站在顶端。
You are broken.你完了。
It will take you more than that to vanquish me.就凭你这样也想打败我。
I will be waiting for you to return.我在这里等着你回来。
May this defeat fill you with vengeful fury.希望这次失败能点燃你满腔的复仇怒火。
All challengers are worthy.每一位挑战者都值得尊敬。
This is the fate of those who challenge me.这就是挑战我的人的下场。
Return to the bowels of hell, short one.重回地狱深渊吧,小矮个。
Snort Laughter鼻息声笑声
I... fall...我…倒下了…
Defeated...败了…
Urrh, unnghhh.呃,啊啊啊啊。
Nn, noooo.不,不不不不。
Hh, how...呃,怎么…
Well... done...打得…不错…
You're... strong...你很…强…
King, I...我的王,我…
Ugh, can't...呃,不行了…
Hah, hahaha...哈,哈哈哈…
Thank... you...谢谢…你…
Good... fight...打得…漂亮…
Urgh, again...?呃呃,又来…?
You... got me...你…打败我了…
Blast... urgh...可恶…呃啊…
King...!我的王!
King, no!不,我的王!
No, Theseus!不,忒修斯!
The Champion...!最强战士…!
Blast...!可恶…!
The king, defeated?我的王,输了?
King, you...我的王,你……
I... hate...我……恨……
What, I...什么,我……
Rngh.嗯嗯。
Mrngh?嗯嗯嗯?
Head, ungh...我的头,呃……
A challenger.挑战者来了。
It's you.是你。

Return Minotaur Index / 返回阿斯忒里俄斯(米诺斯之牛)目录

Nyx 倪克斯(黑夜之神)

EN 🍭ZH-CN 🚀
How may I help you, child?需要帮助吗,孩子?
May I assist you somehow, child?要我帮助你吗,孩子?
Is there something I can do for you, my child?有什么事情我能帮助你吗,我的孩子?
Is anything the matter, child?有什么问题吗,孩子?
Might I be of assistance, my child?我能帮助你吗,我的孩子?
What might I do to ease your burden, child?我可以帮你减轻负担吗,孩子?
It shall be done, child.可以了,孩子。
As you wish, my child.如你所愿,我的孩子。
I am pleased to oblige.能帮忙我很高兴。
Your will be done, my child.满足你的愿望,我的孩子。
Your wish is granted, child.你的愿望已达成,孩子。
Very well, my child.很好,我的孩子。
I hear you, child.我知道了,孩子。
Certainly, my child.没问题,我的孩子。
A gift as beautiful as this requires reciprocity, dear child. I wished, regardless, to provide to you a token of my love.收下这样美丽的礼物是要回礼的,孩子。我希望你一定要收下我爱的象征。
An offering, to me, dear child? Then, it is only reasonable that I make to you an offering, in kind. I thank you, and I wish for you to have this.是给我的贡品吗,我亲爱的孩子?这样的话,我也要准备一下回礼了。感谢你,希望你可以收下这个。
I am unable to accept such a kind offering, dear child, unless you likewise take this trifle of a gift?我没法平白无故接受如此慷慨的贡品,亲爱的孩子。除非你也接受我这小小的礼物。
Haaaaah.哈哈。
You have come home.你回来了。
You are home.你回家了。
A welcome sight.欢迎。
Hmm, hmmm, hmm-hmmmm.... hmm, hmm, hmmm-mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm, mmmm....嗯,嗯嗯,嗯-嗯嗯嗯…嗯,嗯,嗯嗯嗯-嗯-嗯-嗯-嗯,嗯嗯…
Tell me something, child. Has the goddess Athena thus been true to her word, in her willingness to lend you her support?跟我说说,孩子。女神雅典娜信守承诺,愿意给予你帮助了吗?
It gladdens me to hear it. Seldom do Olympians consort with those born of the Underworld, yet your circumstances seemed due cause for an exception. She shall make a powerful ally.你这样说我很欣慰。奥林匹斯众神很少与冥界出身的人来往,不过你的情况似乎是一个例外。她应当是一个强大的伙伴。
We each have our commitments to this House, daughter. There is no shame in yours. And whilst your sisters are away, you bear their burden of responsibility, as well.我们每个人都要对这圣殿负责,女儿。不用自责。既然你的姐妹不在,你就要承担起她们的责任。
...and so, who else is there to be depended on...? Although, I urge you also to look inwardly, daughter. How you approach your work is vital to the end result.……还有谁可以依靠呢……?不过,我也想让你看一下内部,女儿。一个好的开始对于结果至关重要。
Hah, haha. She is a daughter to me, as you are my child, child. I am the night itself. Past that, I am unable to explain. Though I am pleased to see the two of you on better terms of late.哈,哈哈。你们大家都是我的孩子。我可是夜的化身。除此之外,没有别的解释。不过我很高兴看到你俩的关系更进一步了。
We have an understanding, Lord. I am committed to this realm, and to this House. And I remain, as ever, in your debt.是的没错,大人。我忠于这个国度,还有这座圣殿。而我将永远报答您。
My relationship with him remains unchanged, my lord. He has my full support, and always shall. You must know this. He wishes now to leave. I shall make no attempt to stop him.我和他的关系仍旧没变,大人。我将全力帮助他,不会改变。你要知道这点。他希望现在可以离开。我不应该去阻止他。
Do not despair, child. Such setbacks are inevitable, and may be overcome with effort and with time. Though, tell me, has the goddess Athena thus been true to her word?不要绝望,孩子。这种挫折是不可避免的,可以通过努力和时间克服。但是,告诉我,雅典娜女神是否真的遵守了她的诺言?
It was the least that I could do. The Olympians typically do not involve themselves in Underworld affairs, yet your circumstances seemed due cause for an exception. They shall make powerful allies. But, reveal to them no more than they already know. For all our sakes.这是我至少能做的。 奥林匹斯众神通常不参与冥界事务,但是你的情况似乎是有足够原因作为例外。 他们将成为你强大的盟友。 但是,不要向他们透露比他们已经知道的更多的信息。 为了我们的安全。
It is more than all right, my child.这比什么都好,我的孩子。
Your mother was a spirited woman. What can I tell you, child? I cared for her and her predicament. When she departed, I bent the light for her, shrouding her path, though I myself could see it. I trust I now do not betray her confidence by telling this to you.你母亲是一个意志坚定的女人。该怎么跟你说呢,孩子?我很担心她的困难处境。她离开的时候,我为她照亮了前方的路,但其实不用这样,我也能看见。希望告诉你这些不会泄露她的秘密。
We all do that which is within our power.我们会尽我们所能帮你。
Do as you must. Your victory is within reach.做你要做的事情吧,胜利近在咫尺。
I do know where to find you, Megaera.我知道该去哪里找你,墨纪拉。
It is yours for the taking.这是给你的。
I trust you are not wrong, my son. I trust you are not wrong. And, as for what I think... it pleases me to see your disposition has been better, as of late. You work so very hard.我相信你没错,我的孩子,我相信你没错。而且,至于我的想法……看到你最近心情变得好一些了,我很高兴,你工作真是非常努力。
To be distracted from one's work from time to time has its uses, Thanatos. You may find your work shall benefit over the longer term. Though, if that were your only focus, we would not be having this discussion, now.时不时地从工作中抽身也是有益处的,塔纳托斯。从长远来看,你可能会发现这样会对你的工作有益处。不过,如果那是你唯一在意的事情的话,那这件事情咱们就先不讨论了。
Your father fell to you, as once his father fell to him. Although, you were substantially more merciful, it seems, since he is here. I know it is a bitter victory, at best.你的父亲败给了你,就像他的父亲也曾败给了他。不过,你比他仁慈多了,至少他还在这里。我知道这最多只能算作一次痛苦的胜利。
If you can surpass him once, then you have the capacity to achieve your true goal. Not that I ever doubted you, except... I know the effort that it must have taken, to have come this far.如果你可以打败他一次,就说明你有能力达成自己的真正目标。我从来不曾怀疑过你,除了……我知道你肯定付出很多,才能走到现在这一步。
Do not mistake them for their unassuming look. For they are catalysts of extraordinary power. The unbreaking bond between two souls conjoined.它们虽然其貌不扬,但不要低估它们。因为它们是超凡之力的催化剂,是两个灵魂之间牢不可破的纽带。
I love you, too, my child.我也爱你,孩子。
Do your best work.尽量努力吧。
Child.孩子。
My child.我的孩子。
You are returned.你归回了。
You are here.你到了。
A setback, then.临时挫折。
Be unseen.别被看见。
You have done well.你做得很好。
You broke free.你逃出了。
You reached the surface...你逃到了地面……
Did you find her?你找到她了吗?
Well done.做的好。
At last.终于来了。
A word.和我谈谈吧。
A word, child?要和我谈谈吗,孩子?
A word, please.来和我谈谈吧。
Hold a moment.等等。
Child?孩子?
Night and Darkness, guide you.愿暮夜和黑暗,能为你指路。
As you say.如你所言。
As you will.如你所愿。
Then very well.那好吧。
Thank you, my child.谢谢你,我的孩子。
It is appreciated, child.这使我很感激,孩子。
I thank you for this, child.我向你道谢,孩子。
You are too kind.你太慷慨了。
How very kind of you.你真是慷慨。
How very thoughtful, child.孩子,你真体贴。
This belongs to you.这是属于你的。
For you, my child.给你,我的孩子。
Please take this, child.孩子,请收下这个。
Please, this is yours.这是你的,请收下。
For you.给你。
Yours.你的。
Grow.成长。
That is unfortunate.那真是不幸。
An undesired outcome.真是不希望的的结果。
The Fates have been unkind.命运是无情的。
Another setback to be overcome.又一个须要跨过的挫折。
I feared this would occur.我就担心这会发生。
I am displeased.我不悦了。
I certainly do not approve of this.我绝不容许。
You would be wiser not to test my patience thus.你最好不要这样测试我的耐心。
It is unwise to thusly anger me.如此激怒我,是不明智的。
Such utter carelessness.真是疏忽大意。
Such actions I cannot abide.我不能容忍这样的行为。
A truly senseless act.真是没有意义的行为。
Please leave me for now, child.请让我静一静,孩子。
Please leave me be.请让我静一静。
I wish to be left alone.我希望独处一会。
Truly...?真的……?
By the Darkness...以黑暗之名……
Can it be...?难道……?
But this cannot be.但这不可能。
Are you most certain...?你确认……?
I scarce believe it...我不敢相信……
Can it be true...?真的吗……?
I knew that you were more than capable.我就知道你的能力远远足够。
I never doubted you.我从没怀疑过你。
I had envisioned that you would succeed.我就猜到你会成功。
Excellently done.做的非常好。
Skillfully executed work.做得天衣无缝。
Your father fell to you, as once his father fell to him. Although, you were substantially more merciful. I know it is a bitter victory, at best. Though, tell me, more importantly, then... did you find her? Beyond a path well hidden even from me?你的父亲败给了你,就像他的父亲也曾败给了他。不过,你比他仁慈多了,我知道这最多只能算作一次痛苦的胜利。不过更重要的事情是……你找到她了吗?有没有找到那条连我都不曾发现的小路?
You may yet ask them, child. If you were able to locate her once... is it not true that you could do so once again? Go, ask your questions of her, all of them. As many chances as it takes.你可以去问问他们,孩子。如果你能找到她的话……你不正打算再这么做一次吗?去吧,你的问题都可以问她,所有的问题都可以问,你有的是机会。
You can. You already have. Go find her, child. She cannot risk returning here. But she awaits you, now.你做得到,你已经做到了。去找她吧,孩子。她没办法冒险回到这个地方,但她正在等着你呢。
My child... it is difficult for me to say this, but... I simply did not know. My influence extends up to the surface, yes. But I have never been there for myself. So I did not anticipate that it would have such an effect on you. It seems to me you share your father's fate.我的孩子……这很难开口,但……我确实不知道。是啊,我的力量的确延伸到地表之上,但我从未亲自去过那里。因此我没有料到你会受到如此深的影响。在我看来,你和你父亲的命运十分相似。
So I now presume. You are bound to this realm by powers even greater than my own. Tell me something... if you knew you that could only see Persephone for but a moment's time... would you still make the journey to her, there?所以我的猜想是,你被某种力量束缚在这个世界,这种力量甚至比我的力量还强。我想知道……如果每次都只能与珀尔塞福涅见面一会儿……你是否还是会去找她呢?
Then, steady your resolve, and find her there, again. And use well what brief time you have with one another, whilst you can. As mortals do.既然如此,就下定决心,再次去找她吧。尽可能地抓紧你们能在一起的短暂时间,就像凡人那样。
Wait...等等……
Child, quickly now, before you go. Although I know your time upon the surface is too brief, should you even achieve your goal, at all... would you please tell Persephone that I was true to her? And, that I think fondly on the time she spent with us? Please tell her that, for me.孩子,你走之前我快速说几句。我知道,就算你能实现自己的目标,你能在地面世界停留的时间也会非常短暂……不过可以替我告诉珀尔塞福涅吗?我一直恪守着对她的承诺,告诉她,我很怀念和她一起在这里度过的时光。拜托了,替我把这些话转告给她吧。
She did not feel that she belonged, I think. It was a very difficult adjustment she was forced to make. And... she feared that she would inevitably end up caught between Olympus and this realm. That she might start a war.我认为她并没有感到过归属感,她不得不接受这个非常难以接受的变化。而且……她担心她最终可能会在奥林匹斯山与冥界之间不得安生,她担心自己可能会挑起战争。
Thank you, my son.谢谢你,我的儿子。
Together, let us find out.咱们一起弄清楚吧。
I do.是的。
A sound idea.不错的主意。
Precisely, yes.没错, 正是如此。
In this I am unable to assist you, child.这件事情我可不能帮你了,孩子。
I cannot simultaneously speak and channel darkness, child.我没办法在说话的同时引导黑暗之力,孩子。
It was the least that I could do. The Olympians shall make powerful allies. But, reveal to them no more than they already know. For all our sakes.这是我该做的事情。奥林匹斯的众神会是我们强大的盟友,但不要和他们说他们不知道的事情,这样对我们都好。
Then, go.好吧,去吧。
She did, did she...?她是这么说的,是吗……?
Wait, child.等等,孩子。
Welcome to Chaos.欢迎来到混沌世界。
You found us.你找到我们了。
All of us, here.我们都在这里。
What a surprise.真令人惊喜。
I have a new assignment for you, child.我有个新的任务要交给你,孩子。
There is a matter that requires your attention.这件事情需要你留心一下。
Another situation has arisen, child.又有情况发生了,孩子。
I require your assistance with something, child.有件事情我需要你的帮忙,孩子。
Smirk得意
Hrmm.嗯嗯。
Well done, child.干得漂亮,孩子。
A commendable result.值得称赞的结果。
Excellent work.干得漂亮。
To your continued success.祝你成功永驻。
The realm is strong.这个王国很强大。
The House is in order.圣殿的一切井井有条。

Return Nyx Index / 返回倪克斯(黑夜之神)目录

Orpheus 俄耳甫斯(宫廷乐师)

EN 🍭ZH-CN 🚀
Perhaps a song would be in order at this time?也许这时候正适合演奏一曲?
Would you be interested in one of my songs?你是否对我的某首歌感兴趣?
What might I do for you, my friend?我能为你做些什么,朋友?
Is there a song which you would like to hear?有什么想听的歌吗?
How about a little song, is that all right?来一小首歌,怎么样?
I am your humble court musician, Zagreus.我只是你的卑微的宫廷乐师,扎格列欧斯。
Things might appear a little brighter with a song...!也许...一首歌能让事情看起来好点...!
OK I like that one.好的,我喜欢那首。
Why certainly, of course.噢,好的。
Why, very well.噢,挺好的。
Good, let's begin, my friend!好的,让我们开始吧,朋友!
All right I like that one!不错,我喜欢这首!
I thought you might say that.我就知道你会这么说。
Once more, then, I suppose?我猜,不如再来一遍?
You like that one, do you?你应该挺喜欢这首歌吧?
I'm happy to oblige you.我很高兴能为你效劳。
Why, I don't see why not!为什么不呢!
Hello...!你好...!
Hello...你好...
Oh, um, hello.噢,呃,你好。
Hello there.你好。
Hello my friend.你好,我的朋友。
Hello friend.你好,朋友。
If you insist, my friend.如果你坚持的话,那就这首吧,朋友。
Thank you. I shall... I shall.谢谢你,我会的……我会的。
Oh, my...噢,天啊…
The famous artistry of Daedalus...那狄德勒斯举世闻名的手艺...
My music stand...我的乐谱架...
By the Fates...命中注定...
The gift of song...赠我一曲...
A song returns to me...我回想起了一首歌...
My memory of music stirs...这激起了我的音乐记忆...
Has inspiration struck?灵感枯竭了吗?
By my muse...来自我的缪斯...
Another song...又一首歌...
A song...一首歌...
Another memory...我又回忆起了一首歌...
I remember...我想起了这首歌...
How splendid.多么美妙。
A fine selection.品味之选。
Fancy that one, do you?你喜欢这首,对吧?
Oh, that one.哦,那个。
That one, then.那就这首吧。
Oh, indeed.噢,好的。
This makes me think of her.这让我想起了她。
I know no other way, my friend.我不知道别的办法了,朋友。
Of course, my friend.当然,我的朋友。
It's almost everything to me, my friend.这几乎是我的一切,朋友。
My friend?朋友?
That makes it difficult to sing, my friend.这恐怕让我很难唱歌,我的朋友。
Begging your pardon, Zagreus.希望你见谅,扎格列欧斯。
Have I wronged you somehow?是我误会你了吗?
I resolved never to fight, my friend.我发过誓,永远都不参加战斗,我的朋友。
I fight only through song, my friend.我只能通过歌声战斗,我的朋友。
Please, Zagreus.拜托了,扎格列欧斯。
I am attempting here to sing, my friend!我想在这里唱歌,我的朋友!
I highly doubt it, no.不,我很怀疑这一点。
I shall give it some thought, I think.我猜我会考虑考虑的。

Return Orpheus Index / 返回俄耳甫斯(宫廷乐师)目录

Patroclus 普特洛克勒斯(陨落的勇士)

EN 🍭ZH-CN 🚀
...To think, he could have... none of this, it didn't have to be.......试想,他本可以...这一切,本可避免...
...He was always, you were always such a stubborn fool......他总...你总是如此倔强...
...Why was I brought here, to be left alone? Where did you go... what did you do?...我为何被留在此处,孤身一人?你去了哪里...你都做了些什么?
...You're wallowing away somewhere, the same as I, but where...? And why not here...?...你一定和我一样,也在某处挣扎着,但在哪...?为何不在我身边...?
...So then, I'll just keep waiting here, I guess. No time to lose, hahaha....那么,我想,我就继续在这等待吧。我的时间可宝贵着呢,呵呵。
...But you must hate me so, to have abandoned me among these noble champions and kings.......但你一定很恨我吧,所以才会选择将我抛弃在那些高贵的战士和国王之中...
...Truly must the gods despise us, each in turn, to have divided us like this......诸神肯定是憎恶着我们,所以才会让我们像这样分隔两地...
...What we were once, I wonder if it's but a falsely ringing memory of mine......我们曾经历过的一切,我甚至猜想,那是否只是我的记忆的幻像...
What is it?怎么了?
What is it, stranger.怎么了,陌生人。
You must be in dire need indeed.你一定很需要帮助吧。
Makes little difference I should think.我猜这应该能起点作用。
If that's your choice, then.如果这就是你的选择的话。
Certainly, stranger.好的,陌生人。
It's all the same to me.对我来说都一样。
Whatever suits you.你满意就可以。
Well then, it's yours.那么,这个就给你了。
There, now leave me be.给你,现在让我一个人静静吧。
Now go.去吧。
I won't be needing that.这个我已经不需要了。
All yours.给你了。
I doubt it'll be of much help.我不觉得这个东西能起很大作用。
It's something, right?有点用比没有好,对吧?
Stranger.陌生人。
Stranger...?是你吗,陌生人…?
Stranger...陌生人…
You...?你…?
You again...?又是你…?
It's no use...没用的…
I only wish.我只能想。
I'm already dead.我已经死了。
Doesn't work like that.那样是行不通的。
I'm beyond that.这样对我没用。
Happens every time.每次都这样。
Nothing.没用。
I felt nothing.我感觉不到。
I've died already, thanks.我早就死了,谢谢。
Don't waste your time.别浪费自己时间了。
Leave me.走吧。
Come off it.别这样了。
If only.可惜不行。
You're hopeless.你真是没救了。
I'm grateful for everything you've done. For all your patience and your kindness. I want you to have this. I think he'd want for you to have this, too.很感谢你一直以来所做的一切,你的耐心和慷慨。我希望你能收下这个,他应该也会这样想的。
When we were both alive, I... thought you were invincible. I knew of no one, nothing stronger, other than the love we shared. Was I deceived, in thinking this of you, of us?当我们都还活着的时候,我... 我觉得你无人能敌。我觉得没有人,没有东西能比我们之间的爱更加强大。我是不是被骗了,才会有这种想法?
Is this how you decided to repay me? Why, you must think that I abandoned you, in life, when I went off to war without you, is that it? You think I had a choice?这就是你选择回报我的方式?当我离开你出发参战的时候,你一定觉得是我抛弃了你吧?是这样吗?你觉得我有选择的余地吗?
You made the choice, not me, and you prolonged that war, when you knew just as well as anyone you could have ended it! But you refused. And now I'm here. And you? You're somewhere else...是你做出了那样的选择,不是我。也是你,在所有人都知道,你自己也知道你能让战争结束的时候,选择让战争继续!但你没有。所以我沦落此地。而你?你在另一个地方...
Why does the soul remain, after the body bleeds, and dies, and turns to ash? Is this the final cruelty of the gods? Or evidence, perhaps, that we have some immortal stuff in us, ourselves.为什么在肉体流血,死亡,消逝之后,灵魂仍然留存?这是不是诸神最后的残忍?或者说,这是我们身体中存有一些不朽的东西的证据?
It makes no difference to me either way. I spent so much of my short life alone, but now, what is this lingering and meaningless experience, where for eternity all I've to think on is a few bright glimpses that I spent with him, not by myself?对于我来说都一样。我短暂的一生中大部分的时间都是孤身一人,但现在,这是多么冗长的、没有意义的体验啊!为何在这无尽的时光里,我能回忆、细品的不是我独自一人时的欢愉,而是只有他陪在我身边时的那几分高光时刻呢?
Is clinging to a memory what keeps the soul from fading? Why then, would that I could simply leave that glimmer of my past behind, for there is nothing for me here...灵魂,是依附于记忆才免于消散吗?那么为何我不能抛下我的记忆中的高光时刻,一走了之呢?反正我已了无牵挂...
What qualifies a man to this eternity in so-called paradise? Even in death, there is no justice. I knew so many peaceful, decent men, but none of course are here. Instead, it is the warriors. The kings. The slayers. Great men? The standard for greatness is low, indeed.来判定人们能不能进入这所谓的“极乐之地”的,究竟是什么标准呢?看来即便是死亡,也毫无公正可言。我认识很多善良的、优秀的人,但进入这里的却不是他们,而是战士、是国王、是屠杀者。“伟大的人”?看来“伟大”的标准确实有点低。
I ought to have been cast into the meadows of sprawling Asphodel, not here, not with these kings and braggarts. What am I doing here? Waiting, lingering, transfixed on something that was never mine, something I never had... then, what am I to do?我本该被扔进水仙花平原,而不是和这些国王和喜欢自吹自擂的人一同被留在这里。我在这能做些什么?等待,徘徊,沉溺于那些我梦寐以求的东西、我未能得到的东西... 那么,我该做些什么?
Although...但是…
Ahem...哎…
But anyway...但是…
...Ah.…啊。
...You.…你
You're back, stranger.你回来了,陌生人。
Achilles, look.阿喀琉斯,瞧啊。
We have a visitor.有客人来了。
Here comes our guest.我们的客人来了。
Well, look who.看看这是谁。
Stranger...!陌生人……!
Hello again.你好。
Come, now.来吧,请。
Not in the mood, stranger.恕我状态不佳。
Oh, come now.噢,来吧。
Do as you like, then.请自便。
Not in a fighting mood.我没心情打架。
Oh please have mercy, stranger.哦,拜托,发发慈悲吧,陌生人。
Spare me, stranger, please.先别打扰我了,陌生人。
I won't be fighting here.我可不想在这里打架。
You caught one there, did you?你钓上来一条鱼,是吗?
Did you just catch another?你刚刚是不是又钓上来一条?
Good fishing, stranger.钓得不错,陌生人。
You showed that fish all right.你让这条鱼尝到了厉害。
Very clever, stranger.你很聪明,陌生人。
Another catch.又钓到一条。
Another catch, huh.又钓到一条,哈。
A noble victory.堂堂正正的胜利。
Skillfully done.干得漂亮。
What good's a fish down here?鱼又知道什么呢?
Fool of a fish.真是一条蠢鱼。
It should have been more careful.它应该更小心点才是。
At last, the rivers are safe.至少在河里很安全。
Too bad, stranger.太糟糕了,陌生人。
It got away, did it?让它跑了,是吗?
My sympathies, stranger.真可惜,陌生人。
Good fortune never lasts...好运从来不会长久……
You keep on trying, stranger.继续努力吧,陌生人。
Figured as much...我想也是……
You'll get him yet I'm sure...我相信你,迟早会抓住它的……
I saw nothing, stranger.我什么都没看到,陌生人。
You missed, did you?你失手了,是吗?
Tough fortune, there, stranger.运气不太好啊,陌生人。
I thought you had that one...我还以为你把它钓上来了呢……
Good fortune.祝你好运。
Take care.保重。
Take care of yourself.注意安全。
Good-bye.再见。
Bye, stranger.再见,陌生人。
Bye.再见。
Help yourself.请便吧。
Here, then.来,收下吧。
Take it.收下吧。
It's yours.这是给你的。
Don't need it anyway.反正我也不需要了。
...It's all forgettable, with just a single drink, and yet, I always hesitate...……只要喝上一杯,这一切都可以释怀,可我却总是在迟疑……
...Where are you now, I wonder, and what thoughts are running through your mind...?……不知道你现在在哪里?不知道你现在在想什么呢……?
...So damned obstinate, about every detail... always so unyielding, to your doom...……你对每件事情都是这么固执……你总是这么不肯变通,到死都没有变过……
...The Fates decided this for us, I guess, and so... who are we to complain...?……我猜,这是命运女神给我们的安排,既然如此……我们又哪里抱怨得了呢……?
...What more could I have even done? Could I have swayed you, any other way? I tried, with all my might, with all my heart, you must know that, and still, it never was enough...……我还能做什么呢?我能改变你的心意吗?我已经试过了,全心全意地试过了。你肯定早就知道了,可即便如此,还是远远不够……
...You chose to die in glory, not to live in peace... and all for what? Such a waste, all for your foolish pride, that you should care more to be remembered by those you shall never know than to be loved...……你选择在荣耀中死亡,而不是在宁静中生活……这又是为了什么呢?真是太可悲了,都怪你那愚蠢的高傲。你更在乎的,应该是被那些你素不相识的人们铭记,而不是被爱着……
...We were invincible, together, weren't we? Though, I have never missed those days...……我们并肩作战的时候所向无敌,不是吗?不过,我从来都不怀念那段日子……
...I thought that I was lost, just... wandering, but, not even moving, just... being here...……我还以为我迷失了方向,到处……游荡。可我甚至哪里都没有去,只是……待在这里……
...When is he going to return again, it's been a bit too long...……他到底什么时候才会回来呢,这实在是太漫长了……
...That blasted god, I hope that he is treating you with every due respect...……那个该死的神,我希望他有好好地尊重你……
...Who would have ever guessed, that someday we would meet again, within this place...……有谁会想到呢,有朝一日,我竟然可以在这里与你重聚……
...I wonder where you are... presiding over some proud hall somewhere...……不知道你去了哪里……是不是在看守着某个金碧辉煌的大厅呢……
...Let's see, the glade looks nice and orderly of late, I guess...……让我看看,林地最近看起来很整洁,大概吧……
...We've all the rest of time together, now... the Fates were gentle with us, after all...……如今我们的余生都可以互相作伴了……看来,命运女神对我们还是很仁慈的……
...The fish are positively teeming, aren't they?……那些鱼还真活跃啊,不是吗?
...Hahaha, that was an amazing day, indeed.……哈哈哈,那可真是太奇妙了。
...A moment, we have other company, I think.……稍等一下,我觉得有人来看我们了。
...Oh, I am not so certain about that, are you quite sure?……哦,这一点我不太确定,你确定吗?
...Come now, I don't think that's anything to be concerned about.……来吧,我觉得那不是什么需要在乎的事情。
...Always the stubbornness, well, fine, have it your way...!……你总是这么顽固,好吧,行吧,你就这样吧……!
...Isn't fear for the weak, my friend?……恐惧是弱者的专利,不是吗,我的朋友?
...Haha, wait, my friend, someone is here.……哈哈哈,等等,我的朋友,有人来了。
...Hahaha, oh, it seems we have a visitor.……哈哈哈,哦,好像是有人来看我们了。
...Hahaha, someone's coming, wait...……哈哈哈,等等,有人来了……
...Mm, but it would seem we have a visitor, don't we?……嗯,不过,看起来有人来了,是吧?
...Though, look there, that's your ward approaching, no?……不过,快看,是你的弟子来了,是吧?
Hrn?嗯?
Eh...呃……
Heh...呵……
Hm.嗯。
Ah yes.啊,没错。
We hear you, stranger!我们听到你的呼唤了,陌生人!
Yes, stranger!没问题,陌生人!
Steady, stranger!坚持住,陌生人!
Achilles, together!阿喀琉斯,并肩战斗吧!
Together, Achilles!并肩作战吧,阿喀琉斯!
Together, my friend!并肩作战吧,我的朋友!
Indeed, my friend!确实如此,我的朋友!
We have this!交给我们吧!
Right behind you!就在你身后!
Just like old times!就像以前那样!
Ready here!准备好了!
The bull himself!是那头公牛!
Ah, the Bull of Minos!啊,是米诺斯的公牛!
Hail, Theseus!你好啊,忒修斯!
Ah, the champion...!啊,是最强战士……
Let's fight a god, I guess!我猜,我们得和神明为敌了!
Quite an adversary there!真是个强敌!
Don't think this is our fight.我觉得这不是我们该打的仗。
Fearsome opponent there!那边有个强敌!
Farewell!再见了!
Fight on!继续战斗!
Fight on, stranger!继续战斗,陌生人!
Godspeed!祝你一切顺利!
Godspeed, stranger!祝你一切顺利,陌生人!
We're back!我们回来了!
One more time!再来一次!
Already here.已经好了。
Won't work here.这可不行。
Hah, what would that even do.哈,这真的有用吗。
I'm here already, thanks.我已经到了,谢谢。
It's like you've summoned me.看起来是你召唤了我。

Return Patroclus Index / 返回普特洛克勒斯(陨落的勇士)目录

Persephone 珀尔塞福涅(常青女神,冥界皇后)

EN 🍭ZH-CN 🚀
Hello, indeed. Hold it right there.你好,先等我一下。
You're back...?你回来了...?
Ah, you're back.啊,你回来了。
My son!我的儿子!
Is that you, Zagreus?是你吗,扎格列欧斯?
Oh, it's you!哦,是你!
Is that you?是你吗?
Zagreus, you're back!扎格列欧斯,你回来啦!
Welcome back, my son.欢迎回来,我的儿子。
Good-bye...!再见……!
Charon, sir... have anything to listen to along the way?卡戎,先生……这一路上有听说什么事情吗?
Oh, I like this one.哦,我真喜欢这一首。
Mm-hm!嗯——嗯!
Mm-hm! Eurydice and Orpheus.嗯——嗯!欧律狄刻和俄耳甫斯。
Snow everywhere... Mother...到处都是雪……母亲……
We're here...!我们来了……!
Gasp Cerberus...?惊呼 刻耳柏洛斯……?
Zagreus? Come here a moment, please.扎格列欧斯?来待一会儿吧,拜托了。
I'm going to miss you too, Son.我也会想念你的,儿子。
It's not so bad, Son. I agree with that.没那么糟糕,儿子。我同意这一点。
Ah look who it is!啊,看看是谁来了!
Zagreus, I'm back!扎格列欧斯,我回来了!
So good to see you, Son.见到你真高兴,儿子。
Whew, I just got back!哇哦,我回来了!
Good to be back at last.能回来的感觉真好。
I know how mortals hate waiting around!我知道,凡人最不喜欢等了!
Thank you, in turn!我得谢谢你!
Oh, you're too kind!哦,你真是太客气了!
Good catch!抓得好!
Oh, good catch!噢,抓得好!
Well caught.抓得好。
Well, we need them.是啊,我们需要他们。
Ooh look at that!哦哦,快看啊!
Got that one all right!你把它也抓到了!
Alas for that.真可惜啊。
Next time, my son.下次吧,我的儿子。
Ah, well.啊,好吧。
Oof, almost!哎呀, 就差一点!
Can't win them all.没办法把它们全弄到手。
Wasn't meant to be.不应该这样。
Ah, there you are.啊,你来了。
Indeed, my son.确实如此,我的儿子。
Hahaha, no. You're plenty.哈哈哈,没有,你已经做得够好了。
We can, and shall.我们有能力,也做得到。
Nicely done!干得漂亮!
Welcome, my son.欢迎,我的儿子。
Hello, my son.你好,我的儿子。
It shall be done!那就这样吧!
Yes, indeed.是啊,没错。
Sounds good to me.听起来不错。
Thank you very much.太谢谢你了。
Oh, you're too kind.哦,你真是太客气了。
Why, thank you!哎呀,谢谢!
I truly appreciate it.我真的很感激。
Ah, that's too bad.哦,那真可惜。
That's a bit unfortunate.真是有点不走运啊。
Mm, I see...嗯嗯,我知道了……
Well, what's to be done.嗯,该做的事情。
Well done, Zagreus.做得好, 扎格列欧斯。
Excellent work, my son.干得漂亮,儿子。
I knew you could do it.我就知道你做得到。
I can always count on you.你可真可靠。
Why, look at that!哦哦,快看啊!
Oh, that's wonderful!哦,这真是太棒了!
Ah, I love it!啊,我太喜欢了!
Just what I always wanted!就是我想要的!
Hello, indeed!好啊,当然!
Sounds good. I'll see you then.听起来不错,我会去见你的。

Return Persephone Index / 返回珀尔塞福涅(常青女神,冥界皇后)目录

Poseidon 波塞冬(海神)

EN 🍭ZH-CN 🚀
Now hold a moment! I just can't accept such gifts and leave you empty-handed, you should know! So, I want you to have this, with my compliments!请等一下!我不能收下你的礼物之后甩手就走人,知道吗!我希望你可以收下这个,谨表我的谢意!
Why, that's the finest offering I've seen all day, Nephew! You're much too kind! And likewise, so am I, as I've a little something for you, too!这可是我见过的最好的贡品了,我的侄儿!你真是太慷慨了!当然我也一样,现在我也要送你一点东西!
Who dares attack my nephew?!谁敢碰我侄儿?!
You can do this, little Hades!!你可以的,小哈迪斯!!
Engulf them, Nephew!!淹没他们,侄儿!
Good tidings, Nephew!像狂潮一样,侄儿!
Smooth sailing, little Hades?真是一帆风顺啊,小哈迪斯。
Ahoy, my nephew, it is I!喂,侄儿,我来了!
How fare you, Nephew, well?最近怎么样了,侄儿?
It's good to see you, Nephew!见到你真好啊,侄儿。
No problem whatsoever!完全没问题!
Most certainly!当然了!
You got it, Nephew!没问题,侄儿!
Of course, Nephew!当然,侄儿!
Easily achieved!小意思!
I'm ever-grateful, Nephew!真是感激不尽,侄儿!
My thanks are just as boundless as the sea!我对你的感谢犹如涛涛海水连绵不绝!
I very much appreciated that!非常感谢!
You honor your Lord Uncle, little Nephew!作为你的叔叔,我感到很骄傲,我的侄儿!
I'm proud to call you nephew, little Nephew!能有你这样的侄儿真好啊,我的侄儿!
That's mighty generous of you!你真是太慷慨了!
I'm thankful for the gesture there!非常感谢你的献礼!
I got you something, Nephew!我给你的,侄儿!
Got you something, little Hades!拿着这个,小哈迪斯!
Here, look, I got you THIS!来,拿上这个!
Think you're going to like this!我觉得这个你应该会喜欢!
Think nothing of this, Nephew!别太在意,侄儿!
Hoh that's a crying shame.噢真是太可惜了。
Ah, haha, how embarrassing!啊,哈哈,尴尬尴尬!
A slight miscalculation there!小小的计算失误!
Quite a mistake, that!犯了个大错啊!
Oof, now that was not on purpose...!哦哟,这应该不是故意的…!
Not the most graceful effort there!还能做得更好!
I warn you not to trifle with me, Nephew!我警告你不要对我敷衍了事,侄儿!
Oh you shouldn't have done that.噢你真的不应该这样做。
My tolerance has limits, little Hades.我的忍耐是有极限的,小哈迪斯。
Why, you tiny little gnat...!你这烦人的小虫…!
You're acting like a fool!你现在就像一个傻子!
Who do you think you are!你把自己当成谁了!
You cannot treat your uncle like THIS!你敢这样对你的叔叔?
Not interested, Nephew.没兴趣,侄儿。
I'm kind of busy at this time?我现在有点忙。
Don't bother me right now!现在不要烦我。
Well that was something!嗯这可厉害了!
Well that was something...!嗯这可厉害了…!
By me!以我的名义!
By me...!以我的名义…!
Preposterous!荒谬!
Preposterous...!荒谬…!
Impossible...!怎么可能…!
Whaaat...?什么…?
That's my nephew there!这才是我的侄儿!
Now THAT was outstanding!干得真漂亮!
Oh, hohoho, that was good!噢,嚯嚯嚯,不错!
Good show, there, little Hades!干得好,小哈迪斯!
I knew that you could pull it off!我就知道你可以的!
I have to tell you something, little Hades: My relatives and I, we have been holding back one of our greatest gifts!! To see if you were worthy. And you are! May I present to you... the gift of pure, unbridled rage!!有些事我要告诉你,小哈迪斯:我们家一直留着一个传家宝!!如果你够格就可以来看看。我就知道你够格!现在我将赐予你…最纯粹,最放肆的狂怒!!
Whew! I win again, haha! That Hermes, he is quick and limber as can be. But I am strong, and therefore I'm the fastest one of all!哈!我又赢了,哈哈!那个赫耳墨斯、他要多少敏捷有多少敏捷。但我更强,所以我最快!
Haha, just as I thought!哈哈,和我想得一样!
No choice at all, correct?!没得选了,是吧?!
A good decision there!真是个不错的选择!
Ah, hahaha, yes!啊,哈哈哈,就是这样!
Well chosen, little Hades!选得好,小哈迪斯!
Greatly decided, Nephew!选得真不错,侄子!
Next time, Nephew, best not be such a fool!侄子,你下次最好别再这么蠢了!
You disrespect the sea, and it is liable to swallow you!你要是敢蔑视大海,大海就会吞噬你!
Do not forget yourself with me next time, Nephew!别忘了,下次要和我并肩作战,侄子!
It's time to make a splash!是时候搞出点动静了!
Harness the ocean's might!驾驭大海的力量吧!
Now ride the wave, Nephew!乘风破浪吧,侄子!
Here comes some real water-power!让你见识见识真正的海洋之力吧!
You call for my aid, now?!你这种时候想让我帮忙了?!
Have you no shame, Nephew?!你一点羞耻心都没有吗,侄子?!
Oh, now you want my help?!哦,现在你想让我帮忙了,是吧?!

Return Poseidon Index / 返回波塞冬(海神)目录

Scratch 离开

EN 🍭ZH-CN 🚀
Few tales are told of Hades, whose very name inspires fear and penitence, reminding us of the inevitable fate which we all share. I, however, mean to tell you such a tale. Listen carefully...有关哈迪斯的故事屈指可数,人们一听到他的名字就会心生恐惧,不自觉地想起我们每一个人都逃不过的宿命。而我呢,今天就要给你讲这样一个故事。竖起你的耳朵…
Darkness guide you, child. You have outgrown this House, of that I am now certain. Should you return again here, I shall keep you safe.愿黑暗引导你,孩子。我可以肯定,你已经长大,这圣殿已不适合你了。再回来的话,我会保护你的安全。
Oh! What, me, you want to talk to me...?! Oh, wow, oh wow!! The prince himself, the prince!! Eeeeeee!!噢!什么,我吗,您跟我说话吗…?!噢,天啊,哇!!王子,是王子本人!咦咦咦咦!!
Um, I, I, I, I'm sorry, I, I better get back to my cleaning...!呃,我,我,我,不好意思,我,我要回去做清洁了…!
Well done, Cousin. You've taken your first step. Now then, my power is yours. Use it well, and you'll get out of there, yet. I need to go. We'll be in touch.干得好,兄弟。这是你的第一步。接下来,你也可以拥有我的力量了。好好使用,你会逃离这里的,一定。我要走了,回头见。
Oh! Hi. Guess you died, huh.... Don't be sad, though. Happens to all of us噢!你好。你应该刚死吧,嗯…没事没事。大家都死过。
Let me give you a piece of advice, boyo. You run across a guy like me out there, you just give him a good stab right in the back without a second thought before he sends you crying back to Big Papa over there.我给你提个小建议,兄嘚。要是在外头看到跟我差不多的人,在他送你去见你爹前,你想都别想直接从背后捅他丫的。
Right on schedule, Cousin. Now choose how I can best support you in your ordeal. And, take care of yourself. I trust you'll get out of there yet. Until then, we'll be watching.真是准时,兄弟。现在做个选择吧,我该怎样帮你通过这严酷考验。另外,你自己要小心。我相信你一定可以逃离这里。就让我们拭目以待吧。
I'm disappointed in you, Cousin. I thought we were a team. Then, fine, suit yourself.你太让我失望了,兄弟。我还以为我俩配合得挺好的。那行吧,你开心就好。
Zagreus. I'm Artemis, Athena told me about you. Let's just say I'm sympathetic to your plight. Soon, I think your enemies will come to fear the power of the hunt.扎格列欧斯,我是阿尔忒弥斯,雅典娜跟我说了你的情况。我对你的处境表示同情。好了,敌人马上就会对这狩猎之力感到恐惧了。
Why hello, hello, there, little godling. I have to say you're quite the specimen, and so, I've decided I shall aid you for the moment. You interested?喂喂你好啊,小小神。不得不说你可真是个好样本呢,所以我呢打算帮助你一下。怎么样?
Orpheus... he has nothing to be sorry about. Please, relay a message back to him for me, if you encounter him again. Tell him I can always hear his songs, no matter what expanse divides us...俄耳甫斯…他没什么好抱歉的。如果你再见到他的话,请帮我给他带句话。告诉他,不管我们分隔多远,我永远都听得到他的歌声…
Tell him for me, please.请帮我转告他。
I'm, uh, kind of in the middle of a set here, Zag, if you don't mind? Wouldn't do to interrupt your father's music hour. 'Course, you're welcome to stay and have a listen, if you want....我,呃,扎格,我现在正忙着呢。你总不会想打断你父亲的赏乐时间吧。当然啦,如果你愿意的话,也可以留下来一起听…
Oh, uh, hey Zag, I was just... reminiscing I suppose, about Eurydice, you know her right? Still trapped somewhere out there, and all because of me. I think I'm finally getting over it, though.噢,你好扎格,我刚刚…在想呢,欧律狄克,你认识她对吧?她现在还被困在什么地方吧,都怪我。我觉得我现在应该解开这个心结了。
Wait wait wait back up, back up a moment, Zag, you're telling me you saw her? My Eurydice, out there? And she said... all of that? I, I, I, I don't, I don't know what to say, I... I think I need a moment here.等下等下等下,停一下,扎格。你跟我说你见到她了?我的欧律狄克,在外面?她…说了这些?我,我,我不知道,不知道该说什么好了…我要一个人静一静。
Greetings there, young man. Look, your father's always been rather difficult, which is why we aren't close. But we can fix that. You come join us on Olympus, and we'll soon have you living in the proper style. For now, you have my blessing.你好,年轻人。听我说,你的父亲一直都不是很好相处,所以我们关系不是很好。不过我们可以改善这情况。你来加入我们奥林匹斯,然后很快就能过上自己想要的生活。而现在,我会祝福你。
Hoy there little Hades! You recognize your uncle, do you not? We've a lot of catching up to do, but first things first, you get yourself out of that dour place down there. As for me, I'll see if I can shake things up a bit to cover your advance.嗨小哈迪斯!还记得你叔叔不?真是有好多话想聊啊,不过在那之前,你得先从那个阴暗的地方逃出来。至于我呢,我看看能不能帮你摆脱前进路上的障碍吧。
You've quite the fighting spirit in you there, I have to say. Most intriguing. Though, no surprise for someone born in hell itself. I happen to be a student of death, you know. You come on out of there, and tell me all about it.你还真是能打呢。真是有趣。也不奇怪,对于在地狱里出生的人,就该这样。我碰巧是一个研究死亡的人,等你逃出来了,给我好好讲讲吧。
Heeey, there, Zag, how's it going? Look, you have got to get here with the rest of us already, we been saving you a spot! Let me see what I can do, make life a little sweeter for you in the meantime....嗨,扎格,最近怎么样啊?真的你赶快来跟大家聚一下吧,给你留了位置呢!我看看我能做点什么来让你的生活变得稍微美好一点…
Hey, Zag, it's me! Look, lemme see what I can do to help. I been bussing souls down there practically forever and I always figured you don't belong there anyhow. So let's get you out!嗨,扎格,是我!让我看看我要怎样帮助你。我在这块跟灵魂们打交道太久了,我一直都认为你不属于这里。让我们帮你逃出去吧!
Well I must say, and I don't say it lightly: I'm impressed with your performance, Zagreus. I didn't know what to expect, either, but! You've earned my favor. Now, hasten from that place already, and join your rightful family, up here.这话我不常说,但我现在得说:你的表现真的很不错,扎格列欧斯。我没抱有什么信心,不过!你着实惊艳了我。来吧,离开那个地方,到上面来,加入你真正的家庭吧。
Right on schedule, Cousin. I trust you'll get out of there yet. Now choose how I can best support you along your way. And, take care of yourself won't you?真是准时,兄弟。我相信你一定可以逃离这里的。现在做个选择吧,你要我怎样尽我所能帮助你。另外,对自己好点。

Return Scratch Index / 返回离开目录

Sisyphus 西西弗斯(他欺骗了亡灵,因此他被判处在塔耳塔罗斯从事长期的劳役)

EN 🍭ZH-CN 🚀
Bouldy and I, we're proud to be of service, Your Highness!我和石头都非常荣幸能够为您服务,殿下!
What'll it be?怎么说?
Something I can do for you?有什么事情我能帮您的吗?
Let's get you on your way!让我们帮您上路吧!
How can I help?需要帮忙吗?
I interest you in one of these?这些有您感兴趣的吗?
Think I can be of service!我觉得没问题!
Go on and take your pick!来吧选一个!
I got you covered!我可是您的坚强后盾!
Here's what I've got.我有这些。
Say no more!我懂!
Easy does it!慢慢来!
A fine selection there!选得不错!
It's all yours!都归您了!
Sure, here you go!行,给!
Good idea!好主意!
Makes sense to me!我觉得可以!
Most excellent!真是太棒了!
Not to worry!完全不担心!
That who I think it is...?这难道就是…?
Ahoy!哎嗨!
Ahoy there!哎嗨这儿呢!
Hullo!喂!
Hullo, hullo!喂喂喂!
Just on a little break!稍微休息一会儿!
Perfect timing!来得正好!
Aren't you a sight!您真是光芒四射啊!
Prince Z.!扎格王子!
Good morning or whenever!早上中午下午晚上好!
Nice try, there!没门!
No use in that.没用的。
Already dead here, Prince.我早就是死人一个了,皇子。
Don't bother, Prince.别麻烦了,皇子。
Oh come now.来。
Why bother.何必呢?
Try all you like!随便你来!
Very funny, Prince.有意思,皇子。
Oof, got me good there!哎哟,好疼噢!
Nope, can't feel a thing.完全没感觉的。
That's it, let all out.就是这样,发泄出来。
Could use a little help here...!我需要帮助…!
Hey lend a hand would you?喂来帮我一把!
I'm in a bit of trouble Prince...!我遇到麻烦了,王子…!
Could use a hand I think...!我觉得我需要帮助…!
Um, hello, Prince...!呃,你好,皇子…!
Nice day we're having, Prince...!天气真不错啊,皇子…!
Um, hello, how's it going?呃,你好,最近如何?
Mind lending me a hand here?可以帮个忙吗?
Hate to bother you, but, uh...我也不想劳烦您,但是…
Oh hi there Prince...!噢你好啊皇子…!
A little help here?帮个忙吧?
Erm, Prince...?呃么,皇子…?
Got a little situation, Prince!出了小问题,皇子!
Another day in Tartarus!塔耳塔罗斯的一天开始了!
Thank you, Prince.谢谢您,皇子。
Just in the nick of time!来得真是时候啊!
That's a relief.可算歇了。
Peace and quiet!真安静!
You sure showed them!您教训了他们!
They sure got theirs!他们一定吸取教训了!
You got them!您打败他们了!
Much better!更好了!
That's more like it!这样才像话!
Thought they'd never leave!还以为他们都不会跑呢!
I'm in your debt.我欠您一份人情。
Am I glad you showed up.您能出现真是太好了。
Take care out there!一路保重!
Good luck out there!祝您好运!
Godspeed and all!祝您一路顺风!
Take care of yourself!您自己保重!
Go get them, Prince!好好收拾他们,王子!
Farewell, Highness!再会了,殿下!
You can do this!您可以的!
So long for now!再见了!
Keep going, Prince!加油,皇子!
Well you take care!您注意安全!
You got this, Prince!您可以的,王子!
Farewell, then!再会了!
All right, bye!好,拜拜!
Careful out there!在外小心!
Hoh that is quite an undertaking, Prince. If it wasn't you yourself proposing it, I'd like to call it madness, truth be told. Though you're just mad enough to pull it off! Hey, hold a moment, here -- I've got something could be of some help.嚯那可真是番大事业呢,王子。如果不是您亲口提出来的,我肯定会说这人疯了。不过您想实现它其实也有够疯狂的了!哎,等一下,给——这东西应该能帮到您。
All right, Prince Z., if you're to be so generous with me, I wanted to make sure that I could get you back. Not centuries from now, but right away. So, take this, with my compliments.好了,扎格皇子,如果您对我如此慷慨,我一定得回个礼才行。不能等,就是现在回。所以,拿好了,我的谢意。
Ohh, now this is going to get me through at least another century of boulder-pushing I should say! And I have got something for you as well.噢,这下我下个世纪的推石头工程就不会无聊了!我这里也有要给您的东西。
Bouldy, look who!石头,看看是谁来了!
Hullo, Your Highness!哈喽,殿下!
You're back, welcome!您回来了,欢迎光临!
He's back again, Bouldy!他回来了,石头!
Good to see you!见到您真好!
Caught me on a break again!你又逮着我在偷懒了!
Hullo, Prince Z.!哈喽,扎格王子!
How nice to see you, Prince!见到您真好,皇子!
It's him, Bouldy!是他呀,石头!
Well if it isn't you!幸好是你!
Ahoy, what's new of late?嗨,有什么新闻吗?
The Prince returns!皇子归来!
What a surprise!真令人惊喜!
Why, look who's here, Bouldy!哦嚯,看看谁来了,石头!
That I can do!这我能做!
Got just the thing!眼光独到!
I got you covered, Prince!我可是您的坚强后盾,王子殿下!
Certainly, Highness!当然了,殿下!
Sure thing, Prince Z.!没问题,扎王子!
My pleasure, Prince!乐意为您效劳,王子殿下!
No worries whatsoever!别担心!
Think I can do that, Prince!我力所能及,王子殿下!
Got that right here, Prince Z.!正中靶心,扎王子!
Then here you go!瞧好吧!
Ah, certainly, Prince Z.!啊,没问题,扎王子!
Here you are!给你!
Hah, good one, Prince!哈,打得好,王子殿下!
Augh, you got me, Highness!啊,你打着我了,殿下!
Oh, please, have mercy and all that!噢,拜托,发发慈悲吧!
That your best shot, Prince Z.?你就这点能耐吗,扎王子?
Now don't get frustrated all right?别一蹶不振,好吗?
You getting ready for the road ahead?准备好继续前进了吗?
Nice shot there, Prince!射得好,王子殿下!
Augh, I'm hit!啊,我被打中了!
Wow you are strong Prince Z.!哇,你好厉害,扎王子!
Whew, most impressive, Prince!呼,真是精彩,王子殿下!
See you again, all right?回头见了。
Do tell the Furies I said hi!记得替我向复仇三女神问声好!
You have this, Prince!干得漂亮,王子殿下!
Stop by again sometime!记得回来哦!
Careful out there, all right?在外头小心点,好么?
May you get out of here this time, Highness!殿下,希望您这次能逃出去!
Always a pleasure, Prince!是我的荣幸,皇子!
So long, Highness!别了,殿下!
Think he'll go all the way this time, Bouldy?你觉得他这次会全力以赴的吧,石头?
Keep fighting, Highness!继续战斗,殿下!
Until next time, all right?直到下次见,好么?
Pick on somebody your own size, Prince!挑一个适合您的对手啊,王子殿下!
That's one fight you aren't going to win!这场仗你可赢不了!
Takes more than that to budge old Bouldy, Prince!就凭这些是动不了这块老石头的,王子殿下!
Sure is heavy, isn't he!他挺重,不是吗!
Bouldy can take whatever you dish out!无论你拿出什么本事,石头都能承受得住!
Now there's no need for that here, Prince.这可没必要,王子殿下。
Try all you like, there, Prince!有什么本事都使出来吧,王子殿下!
Hey that's my friend, Prince Z.嘿,那是我的好朋友,扎王子。
No hurting Bouldy, Prince.别伤到石头,王子殿下。
That's one tough rock you're messing with.那块石头可老结实了呢。
Don't hurt yourself, all right?别伤着了,好么?
Come now, Highness!来吧,殿下!
Why, your Highness?为什么,殿下?
Oh what did Bouldy ever do to you?噢,石头对你做了什么?
Look out below!底下!
Heads up!上面!
Hang on, Prince!坚持住,王子殿下!
Gangway!!让一让!!
Bouldy!石头!
Here we go!我们走!
Here goes!看招!
Coming through!让一下!
Whoopsie!哎哟!
Ahoy, Prince!哎嗨,王子殿下!
Ahoy!!哎嗨!!
Aaand, here!还有,这儿!
We got you, Highness!我们来了,殿下!
Happy to help!乐意效劳!
Here comes Bouldy!石头来了!
Bouldy, now!就是现在,石头!
Hah, haaah!!哈,哈哈!!
Begging your pardon!!不好意思没听清!!
Hullo there Prince!!嗨嗨,王子殿下!!
Got you covered!!我来掩护你!!
Pardon, Madam!!不好意思,女士!!
Payback time, Bouldy!是时候报仇了,石头!
It's the Fury Sisters!是复仇女神三姐妹!
Ahoy, Madam!!哎嗨,女士!!
Get her, Bouldy!收拾掉她,石头!
Let's get the drop on her!让她尝尝厉害!
It's Master Thanatos!是塔纳托斯大人!
Ahoy there, Master Thanatos!哎嗨,塔纳托斯大人!
How goes it, Master Thanatos?!最近怎么样,塔纳托斯大人?!
How's business, Master Thanatos?最近生意怎么样,塔纳托斯大人?
Don't mind me, Master Thanatos!不用管我,塔纳托斯大人!
Why if it isn't Master Thanatos!啊,这不是塔纳托斯大人嘛!
Why, Master Hades, sir!是你啊,哈迪斯大人!
Ahoy Lord Hades sir!!哎嗨,冥王哈迪斯大人!!
Beg pardon Master Hades sir!抱歉,哈迪斯大人!
Lord Hades himself!!冥王哈迪斯本尊!!
Your Highnesses!!殿下!!
Now you two get along!你们两个要好好的!
We're here for you, Highness!我们来帮您了,殿下!
Prince Z., we're back!扎格皇子,我们回来了!
Get them again, Bouldy!再让他们尝尝厉害,石头!
We got you, Prince!我们来啦,王子殿下!
Right here beside you, Prince!就在你身边,王子殿下!
Time for another go, Bouldy!再来一次,石头!
Bouldy coming through!石头来了,借过借过!
Once more, Bouldy!再来一次,石头!
Whoops!哎呀!
Sorry!对不起!
My fault!我的错!
Bouldy!!石头!!
Ah well!啊,好吧!
My mistake!我的锅!
Missed!偏了!
We missed?我们打偏了?
Not here, Prince!打错了,王子殿下!
Haha, nice try there!哈哈,真可惜啊!
Fraid not, Prince Z.恐怕不行,扎王子。
What good would that do here?这样做有什么好处啊?
Already here to help!前来援助!
Call on us almost anytime!什么时候叫我们帮忙都行!
We're right here, Prince!我们在这,皇子!
Call us when you need us!需要我们就叫我们!
Bouldy is much obliged!石头表示义不容辞!
Thanks on behalf of Bouldy there!我代表石头谢谢你!
Look how happy Bouldy is!看石头多开心啊!
That's one good rock, isn't he, Prince!真是个听话的石头啊,对不对,王子殿下!
You've Bouldy's favor, Prince!石头可喜欢你了,王子殿下!
I think he likes you!看上去他喜欢您!
Bouldy is grateful.石头感激不尽。
Your offering has been accepted, Prince!接受您的礼物,王子殿下!
I'm sure he's grateful, Prince.我肯定他非常感激,王子殿下。
That's good of you, Prince Z.!你真好,扎王子!
Bouldy has got you covered!石头已经准备好支援你了!
See that, Bouldy?看到没,石头?
Think Bouldy's warming up to you!我觉得,石头开始喜欢上你了!
Bouldy's a good listener isn't he!石头可真听话,是吧!
You have been blessed by Bouldy!石头已经为您祈福了!
You show those dusty pots!给这些破罐子点颜色瞧瞧!
Nice shot, Prince Z.!射得好,扎王子!
That sound never gets old!这动静怎么听都不腻!
Thank you for picking up a bit!谢谢你帮了个小忙!
They keep replacing those.他们不停地在更换那些东西。
I'm glad that wasn't me!还好不是我!
Break all the pots you like!那些罐子你尽管随便砸!
Fraid those are empty, Prince!恐怕都是空的,王子殿下!
Don't bother with those, Prince.别操心那些事情了,王子殿下。
Chased them away you did!你把他们全都赶走了!
Those shades always come back.那些暗灵总是会回来。
Oh those shades aren't so bad.噢,那群暗灵也没那么坏啊。
Why trouble them, Prince Z.?麻烦他们干嘛,扎格皇子?
No need for that here, Prince.这不需要这样,皇子。
They'll just come back next time.他们下次还会回来。
Those shades are stuck here, Prince.那些暗灵是被困在了这里,王子殿下。
Why shoo those shades away?干嘛要把那些暗灵赶走?
Oh, I'll just stash that one away, then, Prince!哦,那,我就把这个先收起来,皇子!
Appreciated, Highness, rest assured.非常感谢,殿下,放心吧。
Is that for me, Prince Z.? Well then, all right!这是给我的吗,扎格皇子?那么,好啊!
I'll take that off your hands if you insist, Highness.如果您坚持的话,我就收下了,殿下。
I've not much need of that, but I can take it, Prince!虽然我用不着,但是我还是接受吧,王子殿下!
Come now, Highness, you really shouldn't have.哎呀,殿下,您真是太客气了。
Please don't take this the wrong way, Prince, but I cannot accept something like this.请不要误会,王子殿下,但我真的不能接受这件东西。
Apologies, Prince Z., but I've no need of that. You'd best hang onto it.抱歉,扎格皇子,但是我不需要这个。您最好留着它。
Afraid I have no need for that, Highness, though I appreciate the gesture there!可惜我不需要这个,殿下,但是我很荣幸!
Thank you, Prince Z., though I've no use for this right now.谢谢您,扎王子,不过我暂时还用不上它。
Your Highness, I was wondering if you might hear me out.殿下,我想跟您说个事情。
Prince Z., I've a small favor I would ask of you if you don't mind.扎王子,如果不介意的话,我想请您帮个小忙。
Wanted to ask you something here, Highness.我一直想问您一件事,殿下。
Quick request if you've a moment for us, Prince.如果您有时间的话,我有个小小要求,皇子。
Wha?什么?
Ohh, this is the choicest stuff that you've procured, Prince Z.!哦哦,这是您送过的最好的东西了,扎王子!
Is that for me really, Highness? You know I absolutely love the stuff?这真的是给我的吗,殿下?您知道我超级喜欢这东西??
Augh, look at what the Prince has brought for us, Bouldy!啊啊,看看王子给咱们带什么来了,石头!
On behalf of Bouldy and myself, we're very grateful for your gesture here.我代表石头和我本人,向您表示由衷的感谢。
Oh, Charon!嗨,卡戎!
It's Charon!是卡戎啊!
Well if it isn't Charon!哎哟,这不是卡戎嘛!
Here's something, Charon!给你点东西吧,卡戎!
Flatten him, Bouldy!把他砸扁,石头!
Here's the fee, Charon!这是给你的费用,卡戎!
Bouldy appreciated that!石头很喜欢!
Oh, look how happy Bouldy is!嘿,看石头多开心啊!
You're most gracious, Prince Z.你真是太亲切了,扎王子。
You see that, Bouldy?你看到了没,石头?
You two have a real thing going!你们两个很合得来嘛!
Bouldy's got your back.石头会掩护你的。

Return Sisyphus Index / 返回西西弗斯(他欺骗了亡灵,因此他被判处在塔耳塔罗斯从事长期的劳役)目录

Skelly 骨头(训练傀儡)

EN 🍭ZH-CN 🚀
Hey boyo watch where you throw those fireballs of yours, cause they wreak a lot of havoc, and I end up having to clean up after, you understand? But if someone gives you grief, you got my permission to chuck one right in his eye!哎注意你甩出去的那些火球样的东西,这玩意破坏力可大了,你用完了我还要去打扫,你知道不?但是要是有谁让你不爽了,我允许你直接用这个东西插爆他的眼珠子!
Nice place you got up here, boyo! Though enough with the small talk already, let's get on with the sparring practice! Go on, let me have it, give me everything you got!!你这地方不错啊兄嘚!别废话了,来练练吧!来啊,快点打我,看看你到底有多大能耐!!
Psst, over here!喂,这边!
Hey hey!喂喂!
Hey boyo!喂,兄嘚!
Want a piece of me boyo?想揍我不,兄嘚?
Think you can take me boyo?就这,也想打败我?
Eh, not bad!呃,还行!
Felt that one!有感觉了!
Eh nice!呃好啊!
Yeah that's it!耶,就是这样!
That's the stuff!有那味儿了!
Yeah boyo!耶,兄嘚!
Oh yeah!噢耶!
Pretty nice!真不错啊!
Whoa yeah!喔耶!
Oww nice!噢好哎!
Good one!打得好!
Almost felt that!还差点!
Heh!喝!
What's up, boyo.怎么了,兄嘚。
I'm all ears!洗耳恭听!
Yeah, what?嗯,怎么了?
What do you need?你要做什么?
Can I help you, or what?要我帮忙还是干什么?
Yeah all right.行啊。
Gotcha.没问题。
No prob.得嘞。
Sure!行!
Yeah sure.行的。
I hear that.我了解。
No yeah I got it.我明白了。
Leave it to me!交给我吧。
Whoa-hoh!噢嚯!
Yeeoww!耶噢!
That's the spirit!很有精神!
Yeah keep going!继续继续!
Ho-hohhh!嚯嚯嚯!
That kind of hurt!有点儿疼!
Hoh, yeah!嚯,好!
Nice one!真厉害!
Real nice!好厉害!
Change of plan there huh?要改变计划了?
Yeah that one's pretty nice.这下真漂亮!
Ooh change of plan I like it!噢,要改变计划了,我喜欢!
This ought to be good.这个肯定不错。
Want to try that thing out?要试试那个吗?
You using that thing now huh?要换那个了?
Hey that looks pretty mean.喂那个看起来有点凶啊。
Ooh would you look at that.噢,看着都疼。
Pretty mean knife you got there.你手上这刀真吓人。
Pretty scary serving platter there.你这大盘子好吓人噢。
That some kind of fishing pole or what?这啥玩意,鱼竿吗?
Scared to get up close and personal, boyo?爷吓得你不敢近身了吗?
Heeey nice!嘿不错!
What'd you get, what'd you get?拿着什么呢,拿着什么?
Get anything good?有好东西吗?
What is that thing?那是什么啊?
Hooh, you got one!嚯,你行啊!
Time for a break there, pal?咱们歇会儿吧,兄弟?
So you want to give it a rest, or what?让我休息一下行不?
All right, pal, you can stop!好了,兄弟,可以停了!
Anytime you want to stop, there, boyo.随时可以暂停,兄嘚。
Well this is awkward!好吧,有点尴尬!
How am I supposed to get back?我要怎么变回去啊?
Don't think I'm supposed to be here.我觉得自己不该来。
Uh kind of stuck here, pal.我卡住了,兄弟。
No, nooooooo!不,不——!
Yep that'll do it...!这下行了…!
Yeaaaah!好哎!
Sweet release!释放了!
AAAAAAAHH!!啊啊啊!!
Ooh be right back...!马上回来…!
Oops got to go!哦哦我得走了!
Ahhhhh...啊啊啊…
Hah, haha, bet I got you pretty good!哈哈哈,看把你给吓得!
What'd I miss?我错过了什么?
Hahah, bet I got you pretty good!哈哈,看把你给吓得!
Aand, we're back.回来了。
All right back to work.好了回来了。
Miss me, boyo?想我了吗?
Heeey.嘿!
Oh hi.你好啊!
All right I'm back!好了我回来了!
Haw, just what I always wanted, there, besides getting smacked around for no good reason! I'll take that off your hands, all right, but let me give you this!啊,正合我意,天天挨打真是够了噢!东西我拿走了,不过我得回你一个!
'Bout time you showed up!你终于出现了!
They always come back.总是会回来的。
Been waiting over here!可等死我了!
Right on schedule!真是准时!
Been here the whole time!在这儿等好久了!
Haven't moved a muscle!动都没动!
Ready to go or what?要走还是怎么的?
Want to fight?打不打?
Heh-heyy!哎嘿!
How's it going?最近怎么样?
Oh hey.噢嗨!
What's the good word?有什么好事?
Any luck last time?上次结果如何?
Looking good!看起来不错!
Ah you shot me!啊你射到我了!
I'll hang onto that!我会留着的!
Caught it!抓住了!
Stuck me good!卡到我了!
I'm hit!我被打了!
Take another shot?又中一发?
Back to you!还给你!
Dropped something!掉东西了!
Who's this handsome fellow?这是哪位小帅哥?
Hey who's your friend?嘿,你朋友呢?
Hey I know that guy.我认识他。
Look at this guy over here.看看这个家伙。
Hey how's it going?最近怎么样?
Oh hey Ron.罗恩你好。
Oh hey guys.大家好。
Hey boyo, hey Ron.你好兄嘚,你好罗恩。
Hey think there's something for you over there.这里应该有点东西要给你。
Something you ought to check out over there.去那里看看有什么新东西。
Delivery or something over there.快递还是什么的。
...I mean, Achilles, pal, look I don't want to bust your chops or anything, but all I'm saying here, is, personally? I never took a shot to the ankle or whatever, back when I was alive!…我是说,阿喀琉斯,兄弟,我不是想开什么玩笑,我现在要说的,仅代表我自己噢。我活着的时候可从来没有在脚踝什么的地方中过箭!
Hoh, I was something else, all right, you should have seen me! I could take anybody on the isle, blindfolded!嚯,我当时可不是这副样子,好吗,你真该见识见识!我当年可是打遍全岛无敌手,蒙着眼打!
Ah! Oof! Augh! Ungh. Waw! Brlrl! Bwuh! Ungh! Woo!啊!噢!哎!呃。哇!嗷!嗯!喔!
Good, just the boyo I wanted to see, c'mere!好啊,兄嘚我等你好久了,来!
Oh, have I got something for you, boyo!噢,我有东西要给你,兄嘚!
Get a load of them prizes over there.有一大堆奖励在那儿呢。
Hah you did it, boyo! Reward's right over there!哈你做到了,兄嘚!奖励就在前方!
Hooray, you did it, pal!哎嘿,你做到了,兄弟!
She sure is! Isn't she beautiful!她可真美啊!对不对!
Whoa-hoh you earned yourself another one, congrats!哇噢你给自己赢得了另一个,恭喜你!
Well I'll be a hellhound's hindquarters, you really pulled it off.嘿我真是日了地狱三头狗了,你真的做到了!
Because, pal, you are a discerning individual!因为兄弟你真是有眼光啊!
Yes, pal. Yes she is.是的,兄弟。她就是。
...What... you really mean that, pal?…什么…你认真的吗,兄弟?
I'll say!是啊!
Isn't it, though?难道不是吗?
And have I mentioned that it cost a lot of coin?我有没有说过那东西花了很多硬币啊?
It weighs an awful lot, too.而且也挺重的。
I know what you mean pal.我知道你的意思,兄弟。
Definitely yeah.当然了。
You said it, boyo.你说的,兄嘚。
Isn't she beautiful?她真好看啊?
I was just thinking the same.我也在想同样的事。
You got taste, pal, I will give you that.你品味可真不错呢,兄弟。
She's definitely pretty good!她确实很不错!
Only the best for you, pal.你值得拥有最好的,兄弟。
That is an excellent interpretation boyo.这样解释就行了,兄嘚。
I see exactly what you mean.我知道你的意思。
I knew you would appreciate that aspect.我知道你喜欢那样的。
Oh absolutely, yeah.噢当然了。
Whoa don't you touch that thing!喔别碰那个!
That is a priceless work of art there pal!那可是艺术品,无价之宝啊兄弟!
Hey, don't you scratch that thing, boyo!喂,别给它刮花了,兄嘚!
You're killing me pal.你是要我死啊兄弟。
No, not the statue, please!别碰雕像!
Don't do it!不要啊!
No, stop!不要,停!
Please pal.请不要这样。
Aw you are cruel.你真是太狠了。
Hey watch the statues!哎看看这些雕像!
Whoa whoa whoa!噢噢噢!
Hey watch it!嘿看看!
Don't hit those!别碰到了!
Whoa careful pal!当心点兄弟!
Hey stop it!喂停下!
Go fill out that form you got.去把表给填了。
I don't make the rules, pal.规矩不是我定的,兄弟。
Got to sign up for this contest.得去参加这场比赛了。
Go on, I dare you!哼哼,我谅你也不敢!
Do you have the guts?你有胆量吗?
Go on...继续吧…
Uh-uh-uh!呃呃呃!
Gotta earn it, pal!劳有所得,兄弟!
Think you got what it takes?!觉得自己配了吗?!
It's an amazing prize, boyo!真是不错的奖品,兄嘚!
Come on, pal, live a little!来啊,兄弟,及时行乐!
Nuh-uh, you gotta work for it!不,你得努力争取才行!
Huzzah!嘿啊!
We have a winner!冠军产生了!
You earned it, pal.你应得的,兄弟。
Ta-daaaa!嗒嗒!
Special delivery for you back there, boyo!送给你的特快专递,兄嘚!
Keep your finger on the trigger at all times, pal.随时都把手指搭在扳机上,兄弟。
Nothing to it, pal, just point and shoot.可简单了,兄弟,指哪儿射哪儿。
Know how to use that thing?知道怎么用吗?
You got a license for that thing?哎,你有证吗?就敢这样干?
Might want to check your stash of weapons over there...或许你应该去那边,检查检查你的武器……
Hey what just happened?哎刚刚发生什么了?
Whoa what was that?哇刚才那是啥?
Hey what's going on back there?哎后面发生什么?
What's all the racket over there?那边闹什么?
Hey whoa what?嘿、什么、啥?
What did you do, boyo?你刚才干嘛了,兄嘚?
Whoa can I see?哇我能看看吗?
What did you just do?你刚才刚干了什么?
You all right back there pal?你还好吗,兄弟?
What kind of sorcery was that?那什么黑魔法来着?
Never felt a cut like that before!从没有感觉过这样的切割感!
Love what you've done to your sword!你的剑这下可厉害了!
That bow's got a different sting to it!这弓箭的刺感有改变!
New arrows or something there pal?是新的箭吗,还是别的什么,兄弟?
Your shield's looking pretty handsome pal!你的盾好帅啊,兄弟!
I get the feeling I am being watched...?我感到我被什么盯着……?
Never been stabbed quite like that!从没有被这样刺过!
Felt all three points on that spear, pal!我感觉那把长矛有三个尖,兄弟!
Hey that shot felt different somehow!嗨刚才那一击感觉不太一样!
You been messing with that shooty thing pal?你在摆弄那个发射器吗,兄弟?
Uh, might want to see this, boyo, over to my left?呃,试试我左手边的那件怎么样,兄嘚?
Look what they did to your pink window, pal!!看看他们都对你的粉色窗户做了什么,兄弟!
Hey, the Pact lit up, you must have done something!喂,契约烧起来了,你肯定是做了什么!
Forget something, or what?忘了什么,还是什么?
What's the matter there boyo?怎么了,兄嘚?
Said our good-byes already pal.已经拜拜过了,兄弟。
What you need more practice, pal?要再练一会儿吗,兄弟?
Just go, pal. You can do it.去吧,兄弟,你能行的。
Go on, boyo, get out of here.去吧,兄嘚,离开这里。
Don't stick around on my account, boyo.可别因为我舍不得走啊,兄嘚。
Need another fancy weapon there or what?要换一把漂亮武器吗,还是有别的事?
What do you need there pal?你要做什么啊,兄弟?
Not ready yet or something?还没准备好吗,还是怎么的?
Rolling with that thing, eh?你要拿那东西大干一场了,是吧?
Care for a warm-up with that?要拿这个热身吗?
That would've been my pick.换做是我,我可不会选那个。
Bet you couldn't hit me with that, pal.我觉得,你用那个是打不着我的,兄弟。
That one huh...那个嘛,呃……
Time to give that thing some work I guess.来试试那个看看行不行吧。
You be careful with that one boyo.拿着那个可得注意点啊,兄嘚。
I got your chopping block right here, pal.砧板在这儿呢,兄弟。
Up for some slicing huh.想砍人了,呵。
Stick it to me, boyo, come on!来啊,拿它插我啊,兄嘚!
Just watch the ribs with that, OK?拿这个时注意点肋骨,OK?
Go on and clock me with that if you want.如果你乐意的话,可以用那个东西来给我记一下时。
I still don't get what that's supposed to be.我还是不知道那是什么玩意儿。
Give me one of them arrows right in the eye!快把箭射到我眼睛里,快点!
Couple of practice shots or something?想来点射击练习,还是怎么着?
Go on, boyo, shoot me, let's see you do it!来啊,兄嘚,射我,快点快点!
How about you give me your best shot!让我看看你射得到底有多准!
Bet you can't hit me repeatedly from there.我敢说你不可能连续命中我。
Hey, pal, uh, wanted to talk to you...喂,兄弟,我想跟你说个事……
That's it... the blade... you got to let me have it with that thing.就是这样……这把剑……你得把它和那东西一起给我。
That's it, keep going!!对对对,继续!!
I'm... finally... free... boyo...我……终于……自由了……兄嘚……
AH, hahahaha, whoo-hoo-hoo!啊,哈哈哈哈,嚯——嚯——嚯!
Hah!! Nope!哈!!才不!
What's all this riff-raff?这都什么玩意?
Come on, bozo, pick on someone your own size!来吧,白痴,别想以大欺小!
These bozos causing problems, pal?就是这群白痴找你的麻烦,兄弟?
Nobody messes with my pal!我倒是要看看谁敢惹我兄弟!
Hey how's everybody doing?嘿,大家都还好吗?
Waaaaaaaa I'm an important target!!哇啊啊啊啊!我被集火了!!
Whoever kills me gets a big promotion!谁把我杀了,谁就能升职!
Ah boyo this place is a mess!啊,兄嘚,这地方也太乱了!
Whoa nice place to stand around!哇噢,这可真是个宜人的好地方呢!
Got here just as soon as I was able, pal!我一听到消息就立马赶来了,兄弟!
I shall protect you, pal!我来保护你,兄弟!
Hah what a bunch of bozos!!哈,真是一群白痴!!
Look at all these guys, come on!看看这群东西,都什么玩意!
Heeey bozo, let's see what you got!嘿嘿,白痴,让我看看你的能耐!
What'd I miss, anything good?我错过什么好东西了吗?
It's standing doing nothing time!现在是站着不动挨打时间!
You bozos look like you could use some practice!你们这群白痴可得好好练练才行!
You mess with my pal, you mess with me!你敢惹我兄弟,问过我了吗!
I'll hold them off, boyo, you do your thing!我来拖住他们,兄嘚,去干你该干的事情!
Forget about me, boyo! Save yourself!别管我了,兄嘚!保自己吧!
Oh I got your back, there, pal!没事儿有我呢,兄弟!
Ah dang it!啊,我勒个去!!
Ah dang!啊,我勒个去!
Aack!哎呀!
Whaa?什么?
Blarrgh!喝啊啊!
I'm done for!我要完蛋了!
I'm out!用完了!
Uh, pal?!呃,兄弟?!
Well this is awkward.真有点尴尬。
Hey, nice.嘿,不错。
Nice work there pal.干得漂亮,兄弟。
Well my work here is done.好了,这里没我什么事儿了。
You showed them, pal!你给他们好看了,兄弟!
Well that's a wrap.好了,完事了。
Done and done!收工了!
Well see you!回头见!
Well better go!该走咯!
Hey, hey, what's going on?喂喂,怎么回事?
Look at the size of that thing!那家伙可真够大的啊!
Hey toughguy, over here!嘿,猛男,这儿呢!
Wha, is that Theseus?!啊,那是忒修斯吗?!
Hey Thanatos, big fan right here!嗨,塔纳托斯,我是你的迷!
Uh, hey, uh... hey!呃,嘿,嗯……嘿!
Need my services again, boyo?又需要我帮忙了吗,兄嘚?
Exactly, pal, that's it!没错,兄弟,就是这样!
Somebody messing with you, boyo?!有人找你麻烦吗,兄嘚?!
You need a skeleton to stand around?急需一具骷髅来吸引仇恨吗?
Be there in just a second or two, pal!马上就到,兄弟!
I shall answer the call, boyo!在路上了,兄嘚!
I hear you, pal, hang on!收到,兄弟,挺住!
You called, boyo?叫我吗,兄嘚?
Hey hey, what's going on?喂喂,什么情况?

About


Languages

Language:Python 100.0%