Kubiquity is a real-time Kubernetes error-monitoring tool. Kubiquity runs locally as an Electron application and incorporates Prometheus metrics queries for a cluster's CPU and memory usage by node.
Table of contents
- Table of contents
- Usage Requirements
- Planned implementations
Visit our releases page to download the latest release for your operating system.
To package the app from the source code, fork and clone the repo, then run the following commands:
yarn run package-linuxor
yarn run package-winbased on your OS.
- The app will be created and placed in the
- To start, spin up a Kubernetes cluster.
- If not already using Prometheus, follow these steps to install and run Prometheus: https://prometheus-community.github.io/helm-charts
- Download the Kubiquity from our releases or package the app yourself
- Start up Kubiquity
- Add Mac OS support.
- Add time travel debugging by saving a snapshot of the current state of the cluster.
- Store and display CPU and memory usage over time.
- Add recommended course of action based on warnings and errors.
Kubiquity is currently in beta and is being actively developed by the K8sM8s team.
We also welcome contributions from the community. If you are interested in contributing to the project, please contact us at email@example.com or fork the project and submit a pull request.
Copyright © 2021 k8sm8s.
This product is MIT licensed.
This product is accelerated by OS Labs.