Linting For F#
This is a full-featured Visual Studio integration for the FSharpLint project.
- Live error tagging
- Shows warnings in Quick Info tooltip
- Filterable warnings in errors panel
- Links to issues
- Code fixes
- Warning suppression in smart actions
- Fast, in-process linting
- Fully asynchronous
We look for a
fsharplint.json in this order:
- In the same folder as the current document
- In the project (
- In the solution (
- In the directory above the solution directory, if it exists
Linter options can be found in
F# Tools > Linting
See an issue?
If you see an issue with the Visual Studio integration or with configuration, please file it here.
This project is licensed under the MIT license, a copy of which can be found here.