clashconfig supported, Partial
clash premiumconfig supported.
- Simple UI and supports custom theme color.
- Built-in support Clash.Meta core.
- System proxy setting and guard.
Download from release. Supports Windows x64, Linux x86_64 and macOS 11+
Or you can build it yourself. Supports Windows, Linux and macOS 10.15+
Notes: If you could not start the app on Windows, please check that you have Webview2 installed.
You should install Rust and Nodejs, see here for more details. Then install Nodejs packages.
yarn run check
Or you can build it
This keng is a little big...
This is a learning project for Rust practice.
Issue and PR welcome!
Clash Verge was based on or inspired by these projects and so on:
- tauri-apps/tauri: Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- Dreamacro/clash: A rule-based tunnel in Go.
- MetaCubeX/Clash.Meta: A rule-based tunnel in Go.
- Fndroid/clash_for_windows_pkg: A Windows/macOS GUI based on Clash.
- vitejs/vite: Next generation frontend tooling. It's fast!
GPL-3.0 License. See License here for details.