A collection of awesome companies offering free/discounted plans for eligible startups.
In order to be eligible for free credits or a discounted startup plan, most companies require your startup to be a part of an accelerator/incubator.
- Bug Tracking
- Business Suites
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Database
- Cloud Telephony
- Customer Engagement
- Edge Computing
- Email Delivery
- Marketing and Sales
- Snap Accelerate - Snap Accelerate provides companies with the resources and support they need to scale their marketing and customer acquisition strategies with Snap.
- Mixpanel for Startups - One year of Mixpanel, for free. Startups that launched less than two years ago and have less than five million USD in funding receive $50,000 in credits towards the Mixpanel Growth plan for one year.
- Segment Startup Program - Eligible startups get full access to Segment's Team Plan (up to $25,000 value) free for up to two years.
- Amplitude Startup Scholarship - The Amplitude Startup Scholarship provides one year of Amplitude's paid Growth plan features for free to eligible startups.
- Instabug for Startups - Over 25,000 innovative mobile teams rely on Instabug's Real-Time Contextual Insights to build better apps and we want to support yours as well. Eligible startups can receive a discount on all our plans.
- Zoho One for Startups - Zoho One is a bundle of 40 different applications, for both web and mobile. Eligible startups get a one-year free Zoho One subscription.
- Freshworks for Startups - The Freshworks platform enables developers, partners, and customers to customize, integrate, and automate business workflows for support, CRM, and IT use cases. Claim up to $10000 credits on their intuitive, scalable, and affordable software suite.
- Hatch by DigitalOcean - Hatch helps developers create, launch, and scale their startups. This includes a range of perks to get you started, including 12 months of DigitalOcean credit to easily deploy and scale your infrastructure.
- AWS Activate - AWS Activate provides startups with a host of benefits, including AWS credits, technical support and training, to help grow your business.
- Startup with IBM - With $120,000 in free IBM Cloud credits, Startup with IBM can put your business on the path to transformative growth. Disrupt your industry with IBM.
- Google Cloud for Startups - Google Cloud for Startups empowers startups to grow with the same tools and infrastructure used to build Google. Your early-stage startup can take advantage of Cloud credits, community events, and training as you scale your business.
- Microsoft for Startups - Get access to a wide range of benefits—from technical resources and free Azure cloud, to selling alongside Microsoft salespeople and partner channel.
- Create@Alibaba Cloud - Create@Alibaba Cloud is a global program focused on accelerating business success for startups.
- Oracle for Startups - Oracle is delivering a unique acceleration program that enables mutually beneficial business-building partnerships for startups, their customers, and Oracle. It starts with free cloud and expands to a rich collaboration that brings opportunities to engage with Oracle’s vast network of mentors, product experts, and customers.
- Clever Bootstrap Program - Clever Cloud is an IT Automation platform. They manage all the ops work while you focus on your business value. The Clever Bootstrap Program provides startups with 90% off on the first three months. Then a 10% discount is applied on your first apps for an unlimited amount of time.
- Heroku for Startups Program - The Heroku for Startups Program provides teams with the resources they need to quickly get started on Heroku—including platform credits, technical support, and networking.
- MongoDB for Startups - Spend time growing your startup, not managing your database. Apply for $3,000 in free MongoDB Atlas credits, access to technical advisors, and more.
- ScaleGrid Startup Program - Save up to $50,000 for a year with 50% off on ScaleGrid's fully managed hosting plans for MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis and MongoDB.
- Knowlarity for Startups - Unicorn dreams? Knowlarity is happy to offer free credits for its communications suite product—SuperReceptionist. Contact them for exclusive benefits.
- Twilio Startups Program - The Twilio Startups team is on a mission to serve startup founders all over the world through education, mentoring, and introductions.
- MyOperator Startup Program [INDIA ONLY] - MyOperator's full-fledged call management ‘startup kit’ comes with products & features that boost your business growth. It helps you manage your business calls and enhances your customer calling experience, at zero cost.
- Exotel for Startups [INDIA ONLY] - Exotel for Startups is a special account for startups that gives you access to all of Exotel’s features.
- MSG91 for Startups [INDIA ONLY] - A complimentary communication API package for every product startup. Get 25,000 SMS credits every month for 6 months.
- Dialpad for Startups - Dialpad for Startups provides qualified startups with 10 free, lifelong seats of Dialpad Talk (business phone lines) and UberConference (video conferencing). Discounts on phone lines continue while video conferencing is always free.
- The Intercom Early Stage Program - Intercom helps you build customer relationships through conversational, messenger-based experiences across the customer journey. Eligible startups get all of Intercom’s Pro products for a flat rate of $49/mo for up to one year.
- The GoSquared Early Stage Plan - GoSquared makes elegant software to help you grow your SaaS business. Get all GoSquared features for a fixed, low price for the first year of use.
- Zendesk for Startups - The program provides qualifying net new startup customers access to Zendesk's full family of products at a 100% discount for their first 6 months of subscription of product selection (up to 100 agent seats).
- Help Scout for Startups - Help Scout has everything you need to start talking with customers and growing your business. For eligible startups, your first year with Help Scout is just $50/month.
- Drift for Early Stage Startups - Using Drift will give you an edge and 10X your business by allowing you to speed up your sales cycles, increase your pipeline, and more. Get 93% off of the Essential Plan for 1 year.
- Crisp Startup Program - Customers use Crisp to provide a modern customers lifecycle experience for potential customers, generate more qualified leads, enhance customers help, improve customers satisfaction leading to a global increase in the revenue.
- StackPath Propel Startup Program - StackPath Propel provides qualifying early-stage companies with 12 months of free Edge Delivery 2000 credits, tech and business mentoring, and access to exclusive events and meetups.
- Postmark - If you’ve launched your product, are charging for it, and haven’t taken outside investment, contact the Postmark support team and they'll give you $75 account credit to help with your email costs.
- SendGrid Accelerate - SendGrid Accelerate is a program to help startups succeed. Startups participating in the SendGrid Accelerate program receive 12 months of product credit, access to mentoring, and networking opportunities exclusive to program participants.
- SOLIDWORKS 3DEXPERIENCE® Works for Startups Program - For early-stage hardware startups that meet the eligibility criteria, the 3DEXPERIENCE® Works for Startups program offers software, training, and co-marketing resources at no cost to help you succeed.
- Autodesk Fusion 360 for Startups - Fusion 360 for startups is eligible for venture-backed, angel-backed or bootstrap startups that are less than three years old, have 10 or fewer employees and generate less than $100,000 USD in gross annual revenue.
- Razorpay Zero Plan [INDIA ONLY] - Razorpay presents the ideal plan for startups and budding businesses to kickstart their online payments. Eligible startups have to pay zero transaction fees for the first 6 months (for a maximum transaction volume of 1 lakh per month).
- Chargebee Launch Programme - Chargebee makes managing subscription billing easier for you. With Chargebee’s Launch Plan, you get your first USD 50k in revenue for free.
Marketing and Sales
- HubSpot for Startups - Startups using the HubSpot Growth Platform acquire and retain more customers with HubSpot’s software, educational resources, and robust integrations. All at startup-friendly pricing up to 90% off.
- Esri Startup Program - The Esri Startup Program is a global three-year program that helps startups build mapping and location intelligence into their products and businesses.
- MATLAB and Simulink for Startups - Eligible early stage technology startups can get MATLAB, Simulink, and more than 90 industry-specific toolboxes at a startup-friendly price along with other exclusive benefits.
- FeedBear – Affordable feedback management for early-stage startups. Eligible startups get all FeedBear features for just $29/mo for up to one year.
These plans were previously listed but no longer have a website and are assumed to have been discontinued.
- CloudApp Elevate - CloudApp offers a better way to acquire, engage and support your customers with quick shareable videos and images using an easy-to-use screen recorder. Get up to $1,000 CloudApp Credit for up to 12 months.
- Taskade - Startups get a year of Taskade Pro for free. Taskade is a team productivity tool for creating structured task lists, collaborative notes, and kanban boards.
Please feel free to make a PR if you know of any other awesome companies which offer free/discounted plans for startups. Check out CONTRIBUTING.md for more information.
To the extent possible under law, Daksh Shah has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.