Metabase is the easy, open-source way for everyone in your company to ask questions and learn from data.
- Set up in five minutes (we're not kidding).
- Let anyone on your team ask questions without knowing SQL.
- Use the SQL editor for more complex queries.
- Build handsome, interactive dashboards with filters, auto-refresh, fullscreen, and custom click behavior.
- Create models that clean up, annotate, and/or combine raw tables.
- Define canonical segments and metrics for your team to use.
- Send data to Slack or email on a schedule with dashboard subscriptions.
- Set up alerts to have Metabase notify you when your data changes.
- Embed charts and dashboards in your app, or even your entire Metabase.
Take a tour of Metabase.
Metabase can be run just about anywhere. Check out our Installation Guides.
To get started with a development installation of the Metabase, check out our Developers Guide.
We want Metabase to be available in as many languages as possible. See which translations are available and help contribute to internationalization using our project over at POEditor. You can also check out our policies on translations.
- Build moderation interfaces.
- Export subsets of your users to third party marketing automation software.
- Provide a specialized customer lookup application for the people in your company.
Check out our guide, Working with the Metabase API.
See SECURITY.md for details.
This repository contains the source code for both the Open Source edition of Metabase, released under the AGPL, as well as the commercial editions of Metabase, which are released under the Metabase Commercial Software License.
See LICENSE.txt for details.
Unless otherwise noted, all files © 2022 Metabase, Inc.