Periodic Table Of The HTML5 Elements
These instructions below will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development. See deployment section for more details about how to deploy the project on Github Pages or your own deploy environment like Ubuntu.
Make sure you have installed all of the following prerequisites on your development machine:
- Git - Download & Install Git. OSX and Linux machines typically have this already installed.
- Node.js - Download & Install Node.js and the npm package manager. If you encounter any problems, you can also use this GitHub Gist to install Node.js.
- nvm - Download & Install nvm. You might need to install an alternative tool(nvm-windows/nodist) if you are a Windows user.
Clone this repository to your local machine with https or ssh
Install npm packages
It may be the most convenient for users who have forked the github repository and would like to deploy the project on Github Pages, since that github repository takes full advantage of Github Pages and Travis CI. So you only need to do one thing that is to push the file changes in local master branch to remote repository.
Note: no github actions have been used in that github repository.
- webpack - The most popular module bundler used
To get started...
- Fork this repository!
- Clone this repository to your local machine with https or ssh
- Feel free to hack away
- Create a new pull request
- 流浪大法师 - liuliangsir
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE file for details.