- Each cat has two genes for eyes, nose, and whiskers.
- Some genes are recessive and some are dominant (dominant genes shown in bold/italic).
- Dominant genes will show over recessive ones.
- A mix of two dominant or two recessive will show as a unique combination of those two genes.
- You can pick two cats to breed. Their kitten will inherit a random combination of their genes.
- Names, poses, and sex are random!
- Want some fresh genes? Generate a random cat.
- Run dev with
npm run start
- Build with
npm run build
- Test with
npm run test