A CLI Tooling based on San.js for rapid development
English | 简体中文
- Complete project scaffolding
- webpack-based with zero configuration
- Extensible command line and webpack packaging plugins
San CLI takes into account the San ecosystem while trying to achieve universal configuration. At the beginning of the design phase, we aimed to be not limited to the San application scope, but to make a general and customizable front-end development tooling.
San CLI requires Node.js version 12.0 or above (12.0+ recommended).
# use npm npm install -g san-cli # or use yarn yarn global add san-cli
If you want to use San CLI only in the project, you can add it to the devDependencies of the project package.json and then use npm-scripts.
After installation, you can view the help information with the following command:
For more information, visit https://ecomfe.github.io/san-cli.
San CLI uses Yarn Workspaces for local development.
First clone the project to your computer, then install dependencies：
# install dependencies yarn
For design details, please read architecture.
# test all yarn test # or test one specific package yarn test [packageName] # such as yarn test san-cli
🐛 Debug Log
The debug module is used in the San CLI, so if you need to debug or see some information you can use the
DEBUG variable. In San CLI, the scope of debug is
san-cli:, and common variables include:
perf: Output performance log of San CLI itself.
babel: Output Babel related configuration.
service: Output service layer log.
webpack:closeDevtool: Close Devtools and no longer output
evaltype code. Directly output the packaged code for debugging.
webpack:build: Output webpack build related configuration.
webpack:serve: Output webpack serve related configuration.
webpack:config: Output the final config object of webpack.
For detailed documentation, please check the San CLI docs.
- san-devtools - Chrome DevTools extension
- san-router - SPA Router
- san-store - Application States Management
- san-update - Immutable Data Update
- san-factory - Component register and instantiation
- santd - Components Library following the Ant Design specification
- san-mui - Material Design Components Library
- san-xui - A Set of SAN UI Components that widely used on Baidu Cloud Console
- sanny - VSCode extension for SAN
- san-test-utils - The unit testing utility library for SAN
- san-loader - Webpack loader for single-file SAN components
- san-hot-loader - Webpack loader for SAN components HMR