A modern, enterprise-ready business intelligence web application.
Screenshots & Gifs
Slice & dice your data
Query and visualize your data with SQL Lab
Visualize geospatial data with deck.gl
Choose from a wide array of visualizations
- An intuitive interface to explore and visualize datasets, and create interactive dashboards.
- A wide array of beautiful visualizations to showcase your data.
- Easy, code-free, user flows to drill down and slice and dice the data underlying exposed dashboards. The dashboards and charts act as a starting point for deeper analysis.
- A state of the art SQL editor/IDE exposing a rich metadata browser, and an easy workflow to create visualizations out of any result set.
- An extensible, high granularity security model allowing intricate rules on who can access which product features and datasets. Integration with major authentication backends (database, OpenID, LDAP, OAuth, REMOTE_USER, ...)
- A lightweight semantic layer, allowing to control how data sources are exposed to the user by defining dimensions and metrics
- Out of the box support for most SQL-speaking databases
- Deep integration with Druid allows for Superset to stay blazing fast while slicing and dicing large, realtime datasets
- Fast loading dashboards with configurable caching
Superset speaks many SQL dialects through SQLAlchemy - a Python SQL toolkit that is compatible with most databases. Here are some of the major database solutions that are supported:
A complete list of supported databases can be found here.
Installation and Configuration
- Ask and answer questions on StackOverflow
- Join our community's Slack and please read our Slack Community Guidelines
- Join our email@example.com Mailing list
Interested in contributing? Check out our CONTRIBUTING.md to find resources around contributing along with a detailed guide on how to set up a development environment.
- Superset 101 -- Getting Started Guide (From Preset Blog)
- Docker image
- Youtube Channel
- So, You Want to Build a Superset Viz Plugin...