Python API fetching Solarpanels forecast information.
With this python library you can request data from forecast.solar and see what your solar panels may produce in the coming days.
This library returns a lot of different data, based on the API:
- Total Estimated Energy Production - today/tomorrow (kWh)
- Estimated Energy Production - This Hour (kWh)
- Estimated Energy Production - Next Hour (kWh)
- Highest Power Peak Time - Today (datetime)
- Highest Power Peak Time - Tomorrow (datetime)
- Estimated Power Production - Now (W)
- Estimated Power Production - Next Hour (W)
- Estimated Power Production - In +6 Hours (W)
- Estimated Power Production - In +12 Hours (W)
- Estimated Power Production - In +24 Hours (W)
- Rate limit
- Account type
- Rate remaining
Would you like to contribute to the development of this project? Then read the prepared contribution guidelines and go ahead!
Thank you for being involved!
Copyright (c) 2021 Klaas Schoute
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.