InfoVectrex is a Vectrex emulator that runs on Windows.
How to run
- Put the BIOS file (rom.dat) in the same directory as the executable file (bin/InfoVectrex.exe).
- The BIOS file should be in the same format as vecx (without header).
- Double-click the executable file (bin/InfoVectrex.exe).
How to play
Joystick # 1
- [up-arrow]: Up button
- [down-arrow]: Down button
- [right-arrow]: Right button
- [left-arrow]: Left button
- [A]: Button # 1
- [S]: Button # 2
- [D]: Button # 3
- [F]: Button # 4
- : Maximum speed (line width: 0)
- : High speed (line width: 1)
- : Medium speed (line width: 2)
- 6809 opcodes
- FIRQ / IRQ / NMI
- 6522 registers, port A and port B
- T1 timer (one-shot mode and free-run mode)
- T2 timer (one-shot mode)
- Shift register (modes #2 and #6)
- Integrator (X coordinate, Y coordinate, Offset and Joystick)
- ~RAMP signal and ~ZERO signal
- Joystick #1, Buttons #1, #2, #3 and #4
InfoVectrex is freeware. There is no guarantee. The author is not responsible for any damages caused by this software. Vectrex is a trademark and brand of General Consumer Electronics Corporation.