Stack Overflow tag dashboard and scorecard for open source projects.
Developers ask questions on Stack Overflow but it's not easy to get a picture of how well they're being served for a given project.
Superflow is a dashboard for maintainers, developer advocates and community managers to see how "healthy" their projects are on Stack Overflow by analyzing a given tag.
As a user:
- I want to follow multiple tags on Stack Overflow through a website
- I want to enter a tag to "subscribe" to it
- When I open the page it remembers my tags and shows me updated information
For each tag, I want to see a TODO section:
- A list of unanswered questions, with ability to sort by how long ago they were asked
- A list of questions with answers that have not been accepted
For each tag, I want to see metrics that tell me the overall health of the tag:
- Total number of questions
- % of questions with accepted answers
- % of questions with answers that have not been accepted
- Length of time since first ever tagged question (overall project age, kinda)
- Question volume over time (growing? shrinking?)
- Median time for a question to be answered
- Top users with accepted answers
- No login required, unless StackOverflow oauth login to get API access
- All application state to be stored client-side instead of on a server-side database
- All API calls either run client side if possible, or through a proxy API