Dagger is a portable devkit for CICD.
Using Dagger, software teams can develop powerful CICD pipelines with minimal effort, then run them anywhere. Benefits include:
- Unify dev and CI environments. Write your pipeline once, Dagger will run it the same everywhere.
- Reduce CI lock-in. No more re-writing everything from scratch every 6 months.
How does it work?
- Reuse actions from a large and growing catalog.
- Tie it all together in CUE - a revolutionary declarative language invented at Google. No more YAML hell!
- Test and debug instantly on your local machine. No more waiting 10min to catch a typo.
- Run your pipelines on any Docker-compatible runtime, for maximum portability. This means most modern CI runners can run Dagger out of the box.