Argo CD - Declarative Continuous Delivery for Kubernetes
What is Argo CD?
Argo CD is a declarative, GitOps continuous delivery tool for Kubernetes.
Why Argo CD?
- Application definitions, configurations, and environments should be declarative and version controlled.
- Application deployment and lifecycle management should be automated, auditable, and easy to understand.
Who uses Argo CD?
Community Blogs and Presentations
- Tutorial: Everything You Need To Become A GitOps Ninja 90m tutorial on GitOps and Argo CD.
- Comparison of Argo CD, Spinnaker, Jenkins X, and Tekton
- Simplify and Automate Deployments Using GitOps with IBM Multicloud Manager 3.1.2
- GitOps for Kubeflow using Argo CD
- GitOps Toolsets on Kubernetes with CircleCI and Argo CD
- Simplify and Automate Deployments Using GitOps with IBM Multicloud Manager
- CI/CD in Light Speed with K8s and Argo CD
- Machine Learning as Code. Among other things, describes how Kubeflow uses Argo CD to implement GitOPs for ML
- Argo CD - GitOps Continuous Delivery for Kubernetes
- Introduction to Argo CD : Kubernetes DevOps CI/CD