I've published several twitter threads since the beginning of the year. As they become less visible over time, The goal here is to gather them, and to make the easily reachable. They are mostly about C# and AWS. I suggest to not hesitate to look at the comments below the threads. There are many useful contributions hidden in them
- C# IEnumerable : Where Vs OfType, what is the best ?
- EF Core : Find Vs SingleOrDefault, what is the best ?
- What is the "in" parameter modifier ?
- Mutable Vs Immutable : a C# example with String and StringBuilder
- Performance comparison : List Vs Dictionary Part I
- What is AutoMapper ?
- String comparison in C# : From performance perspective
- What is Kestrel ?
- The SortedSet<T> data structure
- LINQ : Do you know the let keyword ?
- How to eliminates duplicates from a list in C# ? Distinct vs HashSet
- Operator Overloading in C# : A concrete use case
- Casting in C# : Best Practices
- ASP.NET Core Dependency Injection refactoring tip
- Entity Framework Core refactoring tip
- ASP.NET Core Tag Helpers
- Some ASP.NET Core performance best practices
- Unit Testing : what is the ExpectedExceptionAttribute class ?