||Redux-like implementation of the unidirectional data flow architecture.
||ReSwift actions that do side-effects in an uncoupled and semantic manner.
||For composing asynchronous and event-based Apps using observable sequences.
||Provides a reactive way of observing keyboard frame changes.
||Provides an async image downloader with cache support.
||A fast and flexible O(n) difference algorithm framework for Swift collection.
- An OSX machine
- Xcode 11.x or higher (Swift 5.0)
- Install CocoaPods (note that you will need to install at least Ruby 2.2.3 for this to work)
sudo gem install cocoapods
To update cocoapods (not that often needed) run
sudo gem update cocoapods
- Clone this repo:
git clone https://github.com/cardoso/ReduxMovieDB
- Download library dependencies using the cocoapods dependency manager (and update the same way):
- Do NOT open the Xcode project directly, instead use the ReduxMovieDB.xcworkspace file to open the Xcode workspace.
- Build the project by ⌘ + R