A local-first, non-linear, outliner notebook for organizing and sharing your personal knowledge base.
Use it to organize your todo list, to write your journals, or to record your unique life.
Sponsor our contributors on Open Collective, Logseq will move to Stripe later!
The server will never store or analyze your private notes. Your data are plain text files and we currently support both Markdown and Emacs Org mode (more to be added soon).
In the unlikely event that the website is down or cannot be maintained, your data is, and will always be yours.
Our top sponsors are shown below! [Become a sponsor]
Plugins documentation (Draft)
The plugins documentation is at https://logseq.github.io/plugins. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Please go to https://discuss.logseq.com/c/feature-requests/7.
How can I use it?
- Download the desktop app at https://github.com/logseq/logseq/releases.
- Start writing and have fun!
Please go to https://docs.logseq.com/#/page/faq.
Logseq is also made possible by the following projects:
- Clojure & ClojureScript - A dynamic, functional, general-purpose programming language
- DataScript - Immutable database and Datalog query-engine for Clojure, ClojureScript and JS
- OCaml & Angstrom, for the document parser
- sci - Small Clojure Interpreter
- Our blog: https://logseq.com/blog - Please be sure to visit our About page for the latest updates of the app
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/logseq
- Discord: https://discord.gg/KpN4eHY - Where we answer questions, discuss workflows and share tips
- 中文 Discord：https://discord.gg/xYqcrXWymg
- Github: https://github.com/logseq/logseq - everyone is encouraged to report issues!
The following is for developers and designers who want to build and run Logseq locally and contribute to this project.
Set up development environment
For setting up web app / desktop app development environment on macOS / Linux, please refer to Develop Logseq.
For Windows users, please refer to Develop LogSeq on Windows in addition.