Auto Mirroring Bucket
This is an automatic Scoop bucket powered by Node.js.
What is this?
Auto Mirroring Bucket can contain all the buckets you want, and you can update your buckets and set mirrors for them by running one command.
- Install Node.js and Yarn.
- Add Auto Mirroring Bucket:
scoop bucket add mirrored https://github.com/MrWillCom/auto-mirroring-bucket.git # or you can use https://hub.fastgit.org/MrWillCom/auto-mirroring-bucket.git instead
- Go to the directory of Auto Mirroring Bucket:
mkdir ./bucket/ mkdir ./source/
- Clone the scoop buckets you like to
./source/, for example:
# hub.fastgit.org is a mirror for github.com git clone https://hub.fastgit.org/ScoopInstaller/Main.git ./source/main/ git clone https://hub.fastgit.org/lukesampson/scoop-extras.git ./source/extras/
- Install dependencies:
cd ./bin/ yarn install cd ../
- Configure Auto Mirroring Bucket by editing
- Update buckets and apply mirrors for them:
- Then you can install any apps from Auto Mirroring Bucket, for example:
scoop install mirrored/git