What is KOIN?
Koin is a pragmatic lightweight dependency injection framework for Kotlin developers, developed by Kotzilla and open-source contributors.
Koin is a DSL, a light container and a pragmatic API
Setup & Current Version
Here are the current available Koin projects versions:
Get started with Koin Tutorials
You can find here tutorials to help you learn and get started with Koin framework:
- Kotlin with Koin Annotations
- Android with Koin Annotations
- Android Jetpack Compose
- Kotlin Multiplatform
Latest News & Resources
- The official Koin website: insert-koin.io
- Twitter: @insertkoin_io
- Medium: Koin Developers Hub
- Kotzilla Blog: Kotzilla Blog
- Come talk on slack #koin channel
- Post your question on Stackoverflow
- Found a bug or a problem? Open an issue on Github issues
Want to help or share a proposal about Koin? problem on a specific feature?
- Open an issue to explain the issue you want to solve Open an issue
- Come talk on slack #koin-dev channel
- After discussion to validate your ideas, you can open a PR or even a draft PR if the contribution is a big one Current PRs
Additional readings about basic setup: https://github.com/InsertKoinIO/koin/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.adoc
Thank you all for your work!
OpenCollective - Sponsorship
Support this project by becoming a sponsor and be displayed on the offcial website. [Help us and Become a sponsor!]