this app puts a Monitor Brightness icon to on Taskbar Tray. So you can access it with 1 click. targeting laptops.
supported os: win7 , win8 , win10
- .net4 framework. (win7 may need to install)
- for ddci monitors, (make sure ddci is enabled on monitor menu )
- make sure you do install/update your graphic driver
Note For VirusAlert, Developers:
dont open issues about virus total trojan alert etc. if you dont trust dont use it.
code version is first working version (maybe 1.01). but executable is always up to date
old code published here is free to play.
uptodate code is my private intellectual property. coding effort made without any money, wont be put here.
Download Link All Versions
- Supports ddc/ci monitors
- Seperate Sliders For Multiple Monitors
- Volume like Slider to Change Monitor Brightness
- Option to Run At Startup
- Ability to "Rescan/Detect Monitor" after a Monitor Plugged in/out
- if slider working. but suddenly (you plug/unplug monitor/MirrorScreen in any way) then screen act up weird for second. you CAN get error while trying to change birghtness, you gotta press "Detect monitor".
- fixed: when the autohide taskbar is on and the taskbar is at the top of screen,the slider is still at the bottom
- fixed: parseError with nonUsa culture at dxvaMon.setbrightness
- prevent log error
- added: hide sliderform even when clicked on taskbar icon
- fixed: in ltr system(ie arabic) taskbar is at other side .
- added: taskbar icon tooltip-text shows pct of all sliders ( after first form_show)
- fixing: null check richscreen.getbrighness>get_physicalmonitor()
- added: sun image near each slider shows name on hover
(ddci problem )slider doesnt change birghtness at first time, i have to rightclick trayIcon > Press "detect Monitor"
- added: Check For Updates , shows in rightclick menu.
- fixed: new monitor populator
- fixed: ddci brightness displaying -1 (may not work on all ddci monitors)
- fixed: blurry text high dpi
i got 3 screens, but i have 5 sliders. (slider popualtion method changed )
v1.04 [most stable]
- added: author page to menu item that shows version no.
- trying to fix: fallback doesnt handle management not supported exception.
- added: seperately change brightness of multiple monitors.
- added: supports setting Brighness on ddc/ci Monitors(at startup, it may show -1, )
- fixed: slider showing itself on second screen onhide
- fixed: popup stays under taskbar, if taskbar is autoHiding
- fixed: slider wasn't positioning itself according to taskbar position (Top Or Bottom Or Left Or Right of Screen)