Text To Image Synthesis
This is a tensorflow implementation of synthesizing images. The images are synthesized using the GAN-CLS Algorithm from the paper Generative Adversarial Text-to-Image Synthesis. This implementation is built on top of the excellent DCGAN in Tensorflow.
Plese star https://github.com/tensorlayer/tensorlayer
Image Source : Generative Adversarial Text-to-Image Synthesis Paper
- The model is currently trained on the flowers dataset. Download the images from here and save them in
102flowers/102flowers/*.jpg. Also download the captions from this link. Extract the archive, copy the
text_c10folder and paste it in
N.B You can downloads all data files needed manually or simply run the downloads.py and put the correct files to the right directories.
downloads.pydownload Oxford-102 flower dataset and caption files(run this first).
data_loader.pyload data for further processing.
train_txt2im.pytrain a text to image model.
- Generative Adversarial Text-to-Image Synthesis Paper
- Generative Adversarial Text-to-Image Synthesis Torch Code
- Skip Thought Vectors Paper
- Skip Thought Vectors Code
- Generative Adversarial Text-to-Image Synthesis with Skip Thought Vectors TensorFlow code
- DCGAN in Tensorflow
- the flower shown has yellow anther red pistil and bright red petals.
- this flower has petals that are yellow, white and purple and has dark lines
- the petals on this flower are white with a yellow center
- this flower has a lot of small round pink petals.
- this flower is orange in color, and has petals that are ruffled and rounded.
- the flower has yellow petals and the center of it is brown
- this flower has petals that are blue and white.
- these white flowers have petals that start off white in color and end in a white towards the tips.