🚀 Getting started with Strapi
Strapi comes with a full featured Command Line Interface (CLI) which lets you scaffold and manage your project in seconds.
Start your Strapi application with autoReload enabled. Learn more
npm run develop # or yarn develop
Start your Strapi application with autoReload disabled. Learn more
npm run start # or yarn start
Build your admin panel. Learn more
npm run build # or yarn build
Strapi gives you many possible deployment options for your project. Find the one that suits you on the deployment section of the documentation.
📚 Learn more
- Resource center - Strapi resource center.
- Strapi documentation - Official Strapi documentation.
- Strapi tutorials - List of tutorials made by the core team and the community.
- Strapi blog - Official Strapi blog containing articles made by the Strapi team and the community.
- Changelog - Find out about the Strapi product updates, new features and general improvements.
Feel free to check out the Strapi GitHub repository. Your feedback and contributions are welcome!
- Discord - Come chat with the Strapi community including the core team.
- Forum - Place to discuss, ask questions and find answers, show your Strapi project and get feedback or just talk with other Community members.
- Awesome Strapi - A curated list of awesome things related to Strapi.