Build data pipelines, the easy way
No frameworks. No YAML. Just write your data processing code directly in Python, R or Julia.
Note: Orchest is in beta.
- Visually construct pipelines through our user-friendly UI
- Code in Notebooks and scripts (quickstart)
- Run any subset of a pipelines directly or periodically (jobs)
- Easily define your dependencies to run on any machine (environments)
- Spin up services whose lifetime spans across the entire pipeline run (services)
- Version your projects using git (projects)
When to use Orchest? Read it in the docs.
Get started with an example project:
- Train and compare 3 regression models
- Connecting to an external database using SQLAlchemy
- Run dbt in Orchest for a dbt + Python transform pipeline
Want to skip the installation and jump right in? Then try out our managed service by clicking:
Linux we provide an automated convience script to install Orchest on
minikube. Run it with:
curl -fsSL https://get.orchest.io > convenience_install.sh bash convenience_install.sh
The software in this repository is licensed as follows:
- All content residing under the
orchest-cli/directories of this repository are licensed under the
Apache-2.0license as defined in
- Content outside of the above mentioned directories is available under the
Join our Slack to chat about Orchest, ask questions, and share tips.
Contributions are more than welcome! Please see our contributor guides for more details.
Alternatively, you can submit your pipeline to the curated list of Orchest
examples that are automatically loaded in every