quick-cocos2d-x is a quick framework, based on cocos2d-x. Make mobile games in Lua.
CODE LESS, PLAY MORE !
cocos2d-x is a multi-platform 2D game engine in C++, based on cocos2d-iphone and licensed under MIT. Now this engine has been expanded to iOS, Android, Bada, BlackBerry, Marmalade and desktop operating systems like Linux, WindowsXP & Windows7.
Open quick-cocos2d-x/player/bin/mac/quick-x-player.app, or quick-cocos2d-x/player/bin/win32/quick-x-player.exe
- Select menu: File -> Open
- Set Project Directory to quick-cocos2d-x/sample/coinflip
- Set Script File to scripts/main.lua
- Set Screen Direction to Portrait
- Click "Open Project" button.
QUICK = SUCCESS !
No risk: cocos2d-x's Lua support already exists two years, mature, reliable, the choice of large companies.
Full-featured framework: Write the entire game using Lua, no C++ requirements.
Native extensions: Integration of third-party components, including Payment, Ad, Analysis. Lua-ObjectiveC and Lua-Java bridge make life easy.
Enhanced Simulator: Run the game from any directory, multiple resolution switching, debug console.
100% FREE: cocos2d-x, Lua, quick-cocos2d-x all is Open-Sources project. licensed under MIT.
Framework main features:
- display: creates scenes, display objects, animation ...
- transition: moving, fades, creates animation programing easy ...
- audio: play background music, effect sounds ...
- ui: creates button, menu, label ...
- luaoc: Lua call Objective-C, Objective-C call Lua ...
- luaj: Lua call Java, Java call Lua ...
- network: Asynchronous HTTP requests, JSON, check the network status ...
If you want to support the development of this project, please donate to the ongoing pledgie.org campagin.