This game aims to simulate a Pokemon battle where the player can choose their own Pokemon and battle against the computer.
- User inputs their name into the start page
- User selects up to 3 Pokemon from the deck as their battle characters
- User selects which Pokemon they want to start the game
- User selects which move to use to attack the Opponent
- Opponent will automatically attack once player move has been executed
- If player or opponent dies, player has the option to choose their next pokemon for the next round
- Game ends when either party has all their Pokemon killed
- VanillaJS for DOM Manipulation
- AJAX for fetching API data
- API to fetch Pokemon data (https://pokeapi.co/)
- Pokemon Class component to generate new Pokemon objects
- Event listeners allowing users to select Pokemon, moves, etc.
- Interactive gameplay
- Randomly generate Pokemon through the API
- Add animations using sprite sheet
- Greater continuity by allowing players to collect points/tokens for each win and purchase potions for their Pokemon.