VUTTR - Very Useful Tools To Remember
VUTTR is a ReactJS web system for the ones who want to save informations about useful tools that speed up de work or simplify the daily routine. In this system, you can add, search or remove a tool.
This project was bootstrapped with Create React App.
Tools used in this project
- axios: Used to make HTTP requests to API.
- react-redux and redux: Used to store the state globaly and improve the flow of
- antd: Ant Design, A design system with values of Nature and Determinacy for better user experience of enterprise applications
- styled-components: Use the best bits of ES6 and CSS to style your apps without stress
- uniforms: A React library for building forms from any schema
The steps below will help you to install and configure VUTTR correctly.
- Execute the comand.:
- We must execute the fake-api on the port 4000. To do so, you will need be inside de project folder and type the following comand.:
npx json-server db.json --port 4000
- In a second terminal tab, install the dependencies.:
- It will install all the dependencies used by the system. After the installation is complete, start the project:
To learn React, check out the React documentation.