THE BUG GENIE VERSION 3
The Bug Genie is an enterprise-grade issue-tracking, development and project management system. Main features includes:
- Integrated wiki
- Live project planning
- Great agile project support
- Customizable workflow support
- Time tracking
- Multiple hosted installations on single setups
- Complete source code integration
- Command-line interface for both local and remote installations
- LDAP authentication, OpenID enabled logins and pluggable auth backend
- Remote API (JSON-based)
- Great web-based configuration
- Module-based and extensible architecture
- Integration with source-code control systems
... and a lot more!
For up-to-date installation and setup notes, visit the FAQ: http://issues.thebuggenie.com/wiki/TheBugGenie:FAQ
GENERAL INSTALLATION NOTES
1: Download and install Composer
The Bug Genie uses a dependency resolution tool called Composer, which must be downloaded and run before The Bug Genie can be installed or used.
Download and install Composer from http://getcomposer.org
2: Install The Bug Genie dependencies
After you have followed the instructions in step 1, run
php composer.phar install
from the main directory of The Bug Genie. Composer will download and install
all necessary components for The Bug Genie, and you can continue to the actual
installation as soon as it is completed.
3: Install via web
Visit the subfolder
/thebuggenie/index.php in your web-browser.
The installation script will start automatically and guide you through the installation process.
4: Install via command-line (unix/linux only)
You can use the included command-line client to install, if you prefer that.
./tbg_cli from this folder.
Thank you for downloading The Bug Genie If you find any issues, please report them in the issue tracker on our website: http://issues.thebuggenie.com