😻 In-App Subscriptions Made Easy 😻
RevenueCat is a powerful, reliable, and free to use in-app purchase server with cross-platform support. Our open-source framework provides a backend and a wrapper around StoreKit and Google Play Billing to make implementing in-app purchases and subscriptions easy.
Whether you are building a new app or already have millions of customers, you can use RevenueCat to:
- Fetch products, make purchases, and check subscription status with our native SDKs.
- Host and configure products remotely from our dashboard.
- Analyze the most important metrics for your app business in one place.
- See customer transaction histories, chart lifetime value, and grant promotional subscriptions.
- Get notified of real-time events through webhooks.
- Send enriched purchase events to analytics and attribution tools with our easy integrations.
Sign up to get started for free.
RevenueCat is the client for the RevenueCat subscription and purchase tracking system. It's 100%
Swift and compatible with
Migrating from Purchases v3
- See our Migration guide
RevenueCat SDK Features
|Server-side receipt validation|
|Webhooks - enhanced server-to-server communication with events for purchases, renewals, cancellations, and more|
|iOS, tvOS, macOS and watchOS support|
|Subscription status tracking - know whether a user is subscribed whether they're on iOS, Android or web|
|Analytics - automatic calculation of metrics like conversion, mrr, and churn|
|Online documentation up to date|
|Integrations - over a dozen integrations to easily send purchase data where you need it|
|Well maintained - frequent releases|
|Great support - Help Center|
For more detailed information, you can view our complete documentation at docs.revenuecat.com.
Please follow the Quickstart Guide for more information on how to install the SDK.
Or view our iOS sample apps:
- Xcode 13.2+
Our full SDK reference can be found here.
Contributions are always welcome! To learn how you can contribute, please see the Contributing Guide.