This repo contains a bunch of cmake files that can be used to build bgfx with CMake.
git clone https://github.com/JoshuaBrookover/bgfx.cmake.git cd bgfx.cmake git submodule init git submodule update mkdir build cd build cmake ..
If downloading via zip (instead of using git submodules) manually download bx, bimg and bgfx and copy them into the root directory, or locate them via BX_DIR, BIMG_DIR and BGFX_DIR CMake variables.
I try to maintain this repo when I can, but I have a full time job which makes it a bit difficult. I will gladly accept any pull requests updating to the latest bgfx, fixing bugs, improving support, etc.
How To Use
This project is setup to be included a few different ways. To include bgfx source code in your project simply use add_subdirectory to include this project. To build bgfx binaries build the INSTALL target (or "make install"). The installed files will be in the directory specified by CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX which I recommend you set to "./install" so it will export to your build directory. Note you may want to build install on both Release and Debug configurations.
- No outside dependencies besides bx, bimg, bgfx, and CMake.
- Tested on Visual Studio 2015, Xcode, gcc 5.4, clang 3.8.
- Compiles bgfx, tools & examples.
- Detects shader modifications and automatically rebuilds them for all examples.
- Support Android.
- Support Native Client.
- Support Windows Phone.
- Build texturec and texturev.
- More configuration.
- Add varying.def.sc files as shader dependencies.