Wireless Kinesis Advantage BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy)
Turns the Kinesis Advantage Keyboard keyboard into a wireless BLE keyboard with a few extra features. Built with Adafruit's nRF52 Feather Arduino boards.
Many thanks to
- Yin Zhong - Explains a better way to handle debouncing.
- Stapelberg - Double mention as I ported his debouncing used in his KinX controller to Matt's firmware.
- Matt Vilim - New firmware is a fork of his FeatherCtrl project.
- Adafruit - Great documentation, libs and support.
- afriggeri - The original firmware borrowed heavily from his Blanck Keyboard project.
- Stapelberg - Michael Stapelberg's custom controller inspired this project. His PCB routing was inspirational.
- Humble Hacker - Detailed write-up helped me understand the keyboard matrix.
- PCBgogo - All the boards were made by these guys. Fast turn-around.