A curated list of awesome projects related to the AWS Cloud Development Kit (AWS CDK).
DISCLAIMER: this is a personal project and not affiliated with Amazon or AWS.
- Construct Libraries
- Training Materials and Sample Code
- Blog Posts & Talks
- Tips & Tricks
- Related Projects
This section includes code libraries in various programming languages which vend constructs that can be used in CDK apps.
- aws-delivlib: synthesizes CI/CD pipelines for multi-language software delivery (used by the CDK itself)
- cdk-tweet-queue: fills up an SQS queue with tweets from a tweeter search query.
- cdk-dynamo-table-viewer: exposes the contents of an Amazon DynamoDB table through a public HTML page.
- cdk-tweet-sentiment: identify sentiments in tweets and log them into an Amazon DynamoDB table.
- cdk-watchful: automatic dashboards and alarms for CDK apps
- Alexa Deployment Pipeline: Construct which creates a CodePipeline to deploy Alexa Skills to Lambda and to the Developer console using AWS SAM and DeployToAlexa action.
- cdk-codepipeline-slack: Cdk component that provisions a #slack approval workflow
- cdk-github-webhook: Cdk component that provisions github webhooks
- cdk-static-website: Cdk component that creates a static website using S3, configures CloudFront (CDN) and maps a custom domain via Route53 (DNS)
- cdk-pull-request-check: Cdk component that automatically check pull requests
- cdk-passwordless: construct for having passwordless authentication using userpool
- cdk-ses-template-mailer: Constructs to create AWS SES email templates + microservice to send templated emails with AWS SES.
- GitHub Action for AWS CDK
Training Materials and Sample Code
- Official CDK Examples
- CDK Serverless Workshop
- Infrastructure is Code with the AWS CDK: recording of re:Invent 2018 session
- GitHub Changelog Crawler - a fully fledged CDK app written by Nathan Peck which uses Fargate, API Gateway, Lambda, CloudFront, S3, ElastiCache, and Dynamodb.
- ECS with CI/CD
- Lambda packaging asset
Blog Posts & Talks
- How to Build a CDK Construct Library by Philipp Garbe
- CDK All The Things: A Whirlwind Tour by Kevin S Lin
- Developer Preview Announcement
- Contributing to the AWS Cloud Development Kit by Mike Cowgill from Intuit.
- First look into AWS Cloud Development Kit by Philipp Garbe
- Boost your AWS Infrastructure with the CDK SlideShare by Philipp Garbe
- Getting started with AWS CDK for Amazon ECS by Nathan Peck
- AWS re:Invent 2018, best of show: CDK (Aller Media Tech Blog)
- AWS User Group Finland Meetup January 2019
- AWS CDK — a glimpse into the future (Nordcloud Engineering)
- AWS Infrastructure as Code with CDK by Ross Rhodes.
- Callbacks with AWS Step Functions using CDK by Ross Rhodes.
- Using the CDK for CodePipelines Setup at Th!nk Pos!t!ve.
- Serverless Dotnet - E01: Intro to AWS CDK and Github repository by Jake Scott.
- AWS Tech Talk Webinar
- Using CDK to build a UDP NLB Logging Service and Github Repo by ClouderDex
Tips & Tricks
- Reflect on the CDK Type System (gist)
- Testing Your Construct Library CodeBuild Configuration Locally with the
Contributions welcome! Read the contribution guidelines first.
To the extent possible under law, Elad Ben-Israel has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.