scripts/build/untrusted.js (and enables debug features).
scripts/build/untrusted.min.js (and disables debug features).
To run the game locally, you need to set up a local server to serve
index.html (this step is necessary due to Access-Control-Allow-Origin restrictions).
First install http-server if you haven't already:
sudo npm install http-server
We'd like to thank:
- Dmitry Mazin for design assistance and for the implementation of multiline editing
- Jordan Arnesen for playtesting and design of lvl17
- Natasha Hull-Richter for extensive playtesting and assistance in level design
- Alex Bolotov, Colin Curtin, Conrad Irwin, Devin C-R, Eugene Evans, Gilbert Hsyu, Jacob Nisnevich, James Silvey, Jason Jiang, Jimmy Hack, Philip Shao, Ryan Fitzgerald, Stephen Liu, Yayoi Ukai, and Yuval Gnessin for playtesting and feedback
- Ondřej Žára for his rot.js library
- Marijn Haverbeke for his CodeMirror library
- Brian Harvey for allowing us to use his likeness in lvl19
You can listen to the full soundtrack here.
The music that appears in Untrusted, in order, is:
- "The Green" - Jonathan Holliday (used with permission)
- "Dmitry's Thing #2" - Dmitry Mazin (written for Untrusted)
- "Obscure Terrain" - Revolution Void (CC-BY-NC-SA)
- "coming soon" - Fex (public domain)
- "cloudy sin" - iNTRICATE (used with permission)
- "Dynamic Punctuality" - Dmitry Mazin (written for Untrusted)
- "Y" - Tortue Super Sonic (CC-BY-NC-SA)
- "Night Owl" - Broke for Free (CC-BY)
- "The Waves Call Her Name" - Sycamore Drive (CC-BY-NC-SA)
- "Come and Find Me - B mix" - Eric Skiff (CC-BY)
- "Conspiracy" - Mike and Alan (used with permission)
- "Messeah" - RoccoW (CC-BY)
- "Searching" - Eric Skiff (CC-BY)
- "Da Funk Do You Know 'bout Chip?" - That Andy Guy (used with permission)
- "Soixante-8" - Obsibilo (CC-BY-NC-SA)
- "Tart (Pts 1 and 2)" - BLEO feat KeFF (CC-BY-NC-SA)
- "Beach Wedding Dance" - Rolemusic (CC-BY-NC-SA)
- "Boss Loop 1" - Essa (free to use)
- "Adversity" - Seropard (free to use)
- "Comme Des Orages" - Obsibilo (CC-BY-NC-SA)
- "Brazilicon Alley" - Vernon Lenoir (CC-BY-NC-SA)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.