This project was bootstrapped with Create React App.
In the project directory, you can run:
Runs the app in the development mode.
Open http://localhost:3000 to view it in the browser.
The page will reload if you make edits.
You will also see any lint errors in the console.
This app records your activities! No concept of users yet so this is a shared database (oops).
Things you can do
- Add an activity
- Edit an activty
- Mark / unmark activity as complete
- Remove an activity
Shameful things that needs some explaining
- Attempted to make an optimistic UI. The basics are there but needs way more UI stuff to be added, so it's obvious to the users what's happening.
Bug due to this is if you add then delete immediately without the activity syncing to Firebasefixed!
- Haven't taken a look at all if layout is responsive
- No network handling whatsoever so some crashes might occur due to network hiccups.
- Needs major refactoring. Like seriously..
Using index for the keys so when deleting an activity with another activity below, the next activity will be openfixed!
- More abstraction for components will result in cleaner code.
- UI / Layout