Exercises performed as part of the ML Zoomcamp course. This course is conducted by Alexey Grigorev to run for 4 months starting from 6-Sep-2021.
This repo has the exercises I did and any notes I took as part of this course.
- Churn prediction using Logistic Regression for Classification
- Explore more - Accuracy using all features Vs removing least important features
- Explore more - Compare LinearRegression and RidgeRegression for car price data. Test different regularization values for RidgeRegression
- Evaluation metrics for Classification
- Explore more - Precision and Recall for dummy model, Precision, Recall for different thresholds and more
- Use PythonAnywhere to deploy your web service with ML model
- Use Heroku to deploy your web service with ML model