Miro Day Counter
Day Counter allows you to add an automatically updating day counter to stickers on a Miro board.
It is a web-plugin that adds a new Day Counter tool to the apps of the toolbar:
The plugin can add an automatically updating day counter to stickers:
How to use Day Counter
- Install the Day Counter plugin from the Miro marketplace
- Find the Day Counter tool on the apps menu (three dots icon) of a Miro board. A dialog opens at the left side of the screen.
- Select one or multiple stickers on the board
- Enter a start date for the counter.
- Optionally add text to show before or after the counter.
- Click "Insert day counter to selected stickers".
- Count days passed since chosen date.
- Show optional message on sticker before or after the counter.
- Select and edit multiple stickers having a day counter.
Developing the plugin
The following link is used to ask the user to authorize the plugin to have scopes
You can build the plugin with these steps:
- Clone this repo
The app files will be copied to
dompurifyis used to sanitize user inputs
prettieris used to formatting the source code
Here are some resources that were used while developing this web-plugin: