github-learning-lab opened this issue · comments
You've created your first GitHub Action and this course is now complete! I'll stop responding but the fun doesn't have to stop here.
Want to keep learning?
In this repository:
- Your merge should trigger your action again, check it out in the Actions tab.
Dockerfilecontains metadata for your action. Try changing some of that. You could, for example, change the icon that displays when the action is running.
- Change the
MY_NAMEenvironment variable to use your name instead of Mona's in
- Change the contents of
entrypoint.shto output a different message.
Outside of this repository:
- Review the GitHub Actions documentation on the GitHub Developer site.
- Use existing actions from the GitHub Marketplace.
- Use existing actions from GitHub's official actions community.
- Use actions created by others in awesome-actions.
Now...what will you learn next?