Please see http://jointjs.com for more information, demos and documentation.
Or check out our mind-map documentation.
- basic diagram elements (rect, circle, ellipse, text, image, path)
- ready-to-use diagram elements of well-known diagrams (ERD, Org chart, FSA, UML, PN, DEVS, ...)
- custom diagram elements based on SVG or programmatically rendered
- interactive elements and links
- connecting diagram elements with links
- customizable links, their arrowheads and labels
- links smoothing (bezier interpolation)
- magnets (link connection points) can be placed basically anywhere
- hierarchical diagrams
- serialization/deserialization to/from JSON format
- highly event driven - you can react on any event that happens inside the paper
- zoom in/out
- touch support
- plugin awareness
- MVC architecture
- ... a lot more
- Latest Google Chrome (including mobile)
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari (including mobile)
- Latest MSEdge
- Latest Opera
- IE 10+
Any problem with JointJS in the above browsers should be reported as a bug in JointJS.
If you want to work on JointJS locally, use the following guidelines to get started.
Make sure you have the following dependencies installed on your system:
Clone this git repository:
git clone https://github.com/clientIO/joint.git
Change into the joint directory:
This will install all npm dependencies as well as run a full build.
To run all tests:
To run only the server-side tests:
To run only the client-side tests:
To run code style checks:
Code Coverage Reports
To output a code coverage report in HTML:
To output a code coverage report in lcov format:
grunt test:coverage --reporter="lcov"
The output for all unit tests will be saved in the
Building Distribution Files
dist directory contains pre-built distribution files. To re-build them, run the following:
The source for the JointJS documentation (plus geometry and Vectorizer libraries) are included in this repository; see the
docs directory. The documentation can be built into stand-alone HTML documents like this:
The output of the above command can be found at
JointJS library is licensed under the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. Please see the LICENSE file for the full license.
Copyright (c) 2013 client IO