Base on product-service from the TDD with Spring and Unit 5 PluralSight course.
- Use Spring boot test best practices
@SpringBooTest vs @WebMvcTest vs ...
When you use @SpringBootTest, you are loading the complete application context. If you are only testing the controller and you're mocking the service, use @WebMvcTest.
Great article to explain the difference between test @nnotation
- Add integration test with test containers
- Add flyway database migration tool
- Add Snyk dependencies security scan
- Add dependabot automated dependency updates
- Add deployment to Pivotal Web service