Package to install a regular Laravel Starter Kit with a non-regular different design theme.
Notice: if you want more functionality than just the Starter Kit, check our premium product QuickAdminPanel.
This package should be used immediately after installing Laravel. If you add any more functionality, like routes or controllers, they may get overridden by Larastarters.
- Install fresh Laravel project
composer require laraveldaily/larastarters --dev
php artisan larastarters:install- it will show a wizard to choose the starter kit and the theme (options are listed below)
npm install && npm run dev
- That's it, you have Laravel Auth starter, just visit the home page and click Log in / Register
In the current version, there are 8 themes supported.
Tailwind Themes with Laravel Breeze
Notice: Tailwind themes are slightly tweaked to work on Tailwind v2.
Example screenshots from Windmill theme:
Bootstrap Themes with Laravel UI
- Core UI - Bootstrap 5
- AdminLTE - Bootstrap 4
- Plainadmin - Bootstrap 5
- Volt - Bootstrap 5 - contributed by @knaazimkhan
- SB Admin 2 - Bootstrap 4 - contributed by @pcmehrdad
Along with the design themes, we add a few features that are typical for almost any project:
- Profile management form to change name/email/password
- A sample table of Users list
- A sample static text page
- Two-level menu on the sidebar
Want more functions? Raise an issue with your suggestion, or check out our QuickAdminPanel.