Presentation slides for developers
Status: Public Beta
Made possible by my Sponsor Program
I always found myself spending too much time styling and layouting slides when using apps like PowerPoint / Keynote / Google Slides. Whenever I need to share code snippets, I would also need to use other tools to generate the highlighted code as images over and over again.
So as a frontend developer, why not solve it the way that fits better with what I am good at?
📝Markdown-based - use your favorite editors and workflow 🧑💻Developer Friendly - built-in syntax highlighting, live coding, etc. 🎨Themable - theme can be shared and used with npm packages 🌈Stylish - Windi CSS on-demand utilities, easy-to-use embedded stylesheets 🤹Interactive - embedding Vue components seamlessly 🎙Presenter Mode - use another window, or even your phone to control your slides 🧮LaTeX - Built-in LaTeX math equations support 📰Diagrams - Creates diagrams with textual descriptions 🌟Icons - Access to icons from any iconset directly 💻Editors - Integrated editor, or extension for VS Code 🎥Recording - built-in recording and camera view 📤Portable - export into PDF, PNGs, or even a hostable SPA ⚡️Fast - instant reloading powered by Vite 🛠Hackable - using Vite plugins, Vue components, or any npm packages
The best way to understand it is to try it, just one command away:
npm init slidev@latest
Learn more with the Installation Guide.
- Vite - An extremely fast frontend tooling
- Vue 3 powered Markdown - Focus on the content while having the power of HTML and Vue components whenever needed
- Windi CSS - On-demand utility-first CSS framework, style your slides at ease
- Prism, Shiki, Monaco Editor - First-class code snippets support with live coding capability
- RecordRTC - Built-in recording and camera view
- VueUse family -
- Iconify - Iconsets collection.
- KaTeX - LaTeX math rendering.
- Mermaid - Textual Diagrams.
This project is made possible by all the sponsors supporting my work:
MIT License © 2021 Anthony Fu