- Ensure this works for Raspbian/RaspberryPi OS
- Make code compliant with
What does this do?
- Download and install Ansible
- Check for an
overrides.ymlfile, and create one if it doesn't exist
- Offer the opportunity to edit the
- Provision the host with Ansible according to the preferences in the
Aside from simply cloning this repo and running the installer, like so:
$ git clone https://github.com/jnsgruk/dotfiles $ ./dotfiles/setup.sh
There are two alternate installation methods. The latest release contains two install scripts:
- installer.sh is a self-contained, self-extracting installer that when run, will extract an archive of this repository into the current working directory and then run the installer
- net-provision.sh will install
git, then proceed to clone this repo into
~/dotfilesand run the installer
What is the overrides file?
override.yml file is created during setup, and used to toggle which roles are applied to the machine. An example is:
--- install_shell: true install_fonts: true
What do the roles do?
There are README files for each of the Roles. They should answer any questions...