Game Scripts which works with CruiseControl.
Compile BaalDL/CruiserControl project and put builded files into this folder, then execute CruiserConsole.exe.
About .CPS file
.cps(Cruise Protocol Scripts) file format is packed lua script format.
A single .cps file may have one or more .cps function block, which starts by #function [functionname], and ends with #end. inside the block is lua scripts with few functions defined in c#.
What I want to do is to complete a game, ultimately.
By 'a game', I mean one enjoyable status of game, not completed and fixed, so that everyone who want to develop fun further can add contents and gameplay freely.
To complete the game, I have a brief roadmap:
- Make battle <<< Now we're here.
- Make dungeon search and encounter.
- Gameplay iteration like play cycle, growing, items.
- Story and quest and misc gameplay.
- ......so that everyone can & want to add new contents to this game.
Lauguage used for this game is Korean, for now. Unused codes not cleaned.