A docker image for CAS server. Images are tagged to match CAS server releases.
- Docker version
- The image will be available on the host via ports
- You must check the
Dockerfileto ensure the right branch from the CAS overlay project is pulled/cloned.
- Check the CAS overlay project itself to figure out the targetted CAS release.
- Update the
thekeystorefile with the server certificate and chain if you need access the CAS server via HTTPS.
- The password for the keystore is
- The build will automatically copy the keystore file to the image
- The embedded container packaged in the overlay is pre-configured to use that keystore for HTTPS requests.
Make sure that both
run.sh are updated to build the appropriate tag. Docker tags MUST correspond
to CAS server versions.
NOTE: On windows, you may want to run
bash first so you can execute shell scripts.
The image will be built as
- New images shall be released at the time of a new CAS server release.
- Image versions are reflected in the
build|run.shfiles and need to be updated per CAS/Image release.
- Images are published to https://hub.docker.com/r/apereo/cas/