AddressBook (Level 3)
- This is a CLI (Command Line Interface) Address Book application written in OOP fashion. It has a very basic GUI.
- It is a Java sample application intended for students learning Software Engineering while using Java as the main programming language.
- It provides a reasonably well-written code example that is significantly bigger than what students usually write in data structure modules.
What's different from level 2
- A simple GUI added to replace the Text UI.
Logicclass added together with a
- Appendices added to Developer Guide.
- Damith C. Rajapakse : Project Advisor
- Leow Yijin: Developer
- Martin Choo: Developer
- You Liang : Developer
Some parts of this sample application was inspired by the excellent Java FX tutorial by Marco Jakob