ESPHome Project Template
This repo serves as a template for creating a new ESPHome project.
It includes a GitHub workflow that will automatically build the configuration(s) and then deploys a simple website via GitHub pages that utilises ESP Web Tools for users to easily install your project onto their device.
- Use this repo template to generate your own repository.
- Clone your new repository.
- Replace the
project-template-....yamlfiles with your own YAML configuration(s).
- Update .github/workflows/build.yml to contain your own YAML config filename(s).
- Update static/_config.yml to change the title, description and basic theme of the generated website.
- Add more content to the static/index.md file to explain your project. Make sure to leave the existing code tags in place so users get the install button.
- Push your changes to the repository and GitHub Actions will automatically build and deploy your project.