This is an official repository of Hugo, ESP8266 4-button remote.
RELEASE 1.4.1 bugfix (16/11/2019)
- Fixes an issue with input values not being saved in config portal
RELEASE 1.4 (3/11/2019)
- All sketches: Config AP name change
- MQTT Sketch: Battery is now automatically registered in Home Assistant
- HTTP Sketch: Added support for HTTPS, binary size optimizations
RELEASE 1.3 MQTT (24/8/2019):
- Major MQTT firmware update, it's now fully compatible with home assistant incl. auto discovery
RELEASE 1.3 (14/7/2019):
- Button combinations added, that means 3 additional "virtual" buttons to use.
- MQTT firmware added
3D printable case available here:
Want a ready made Hugo? Get it here:
Want to make your own? Head over to Schematic directory for schematic and a list of compontents.
If you use diyHue emulator, just head to Firmwares directory for diyHueTapSwitch sketch!
diyHue github: https://github.com/diyhue/diyHue