A YouTube live streaming series and book by Jeff Geerling.
This repository contains code examples from the series and the code that powers the Kubernetes 101 website.
Click on an episode title to see the resources for that episode:
- Episode 1 - Hello, Kubernetes!: November 18, 2020
- Episode 2 - Containers: November 25, 2020
- Episode 3 - Deploying Apps: December 2, 2020
- Episode 4 - Real-world apps: December 9, 2020
- Episode 5 - Scaling Drupal in K8s: December 16, 2020
- Episode 6 - DNS, TLS, Cron, Logging: January 6, 2021
- Episode 7 - Hello, Operator!: January 20, 2021
- Episode 8 - Kube, Meet Pi: January 27, 2021
- Episode 9 - GitOps and Lagoon: February 3, 2021
- Episode 10 - Monitoring with Lens, Prometheus, and Grafana: February 10, 2021
Kubernetes 101 Book
Check out the book inspired by this series, Kubernetes 101.
Ansible for Kubernetes
Check out Jeff Geerling's book on automating cloud-native infrastructure, Ansible for Kubernetes.
Static Jekyll site
This GitHub project includes a Jekyll static site configuration inside the
site folder, which is used by a GitHub Actions workflow to build the static site displayed at https://kube101.jeffgeerling.com.
Building the site locally
Make sure you have Ruby and Bundler installed, then:
cd site bundle exec jekyll serve